• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.3.1] PureCraft a Vanilla, No PvP, No Grief, Normal Survival Server.

vanilla survival 1.3 no pvp 1.3.1 131 small no grief

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

tincmetals

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:41 AM

PureCraft
(Keep it simple, Keep it safe)

Brief about me: 35 Year old Computer Programmer by trade who enjoys simple version of Minecraft.

Opening a private server with friends to find others that are respectful, mature, and responsibile that want to build here on a "Vanilla" server. Only modifications or external tools will be for you and the server's protection.

Please Read:
Do not grief or touch another's claimed property or you will be banned. Currently there is an edit program of mine to fix things. Will quikly develop or use others if needs arise. Rest assured damage or stolen items can be restored. Do not use any cheats as those will swiftly cause a ban and effects of their use corrected. Contact me at any time by PMs here should anything occur or otherwise want to reach me. They are checked often. Please post your application with "respect" at the end of the rules question. Also note that the Nether is to be shared and The End is not to be built in.

Starting Out:
When first joining, you will be at the walled off spawn area. You may choose biome(s) you perfer, direction, quadrant, or relative aviable area. I will log in and teleport you to the center of a new unclamed area. If you request a biome this process may take time to find a suitable location with your perfrence nearby. No choices will result in a random aviable spot. Each area is a full in game map size, or quadrant, of 1024 x 1024 exclusive to you.

The area is X,Z * 1024 to X+1,Z+1 * 1024 - 1. Example: Area 1, -3 is X 1024 to 2047, Z -3072 to -2049.

You will start with an unexplored map. For simplicity, if you leave the starter game map, you have left your claim. Please do not make maps in game they will cease to function after a time. All quadrants have a map already associated with them and you can request one at any time.

Co-Op Building:
Please do the following to avoid co-op disuptes. To assit others in their build please get their permission. Perferably both parties notify me for log tracking purposes. Only edit while the owner is online else it will be undone and given warning. If both parties agree and want permanent access to each others claim to edit anytime and any manner they wish, notify me of that and I will set it up. The process is not reversable so no complaints or splitting hairs with trouble later on.

World Map:
http://img171.images...3/worldmapl.png

RULES / Notes:
- 1.3, No PvP, Normal Difficulty
- Size: Max 10 Online at Once (Will Upgrade Soon)
- Start with 1024x1024 Claim & In Game Map
- Save & Restoration Aviable
- No Cheats, No Grief, No Pranks
- No Teleports or other Special Commands
- No Mob, Exp, Drop, or Spawn Changes
- TNT, Nether Bed Use, and Creeper - Terrain Dmg is On
(If this is abused, or requested by majority, some may be turned off)

Application:
In Game Name (in "s):
Age (Perferably 18+):
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?:
Why you would like to join?:
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?:
What else may I know about you?:
Did you read the rules?:

You will be PMed the IP upon acceptance.
Accepted applications will attempted to be notified of any rule changes.

Short update. If for any unexpected reason the server has to come down for a long or permanent time. I will upload a backup copy of the regions for anyone wanting their work saves. Which can be reached via PM. This is the least I can do if such an event ever occurs. However, the server is expected to be up for at least  a year at present.

Edited by tincmetals, 01 August 2012 - 10:14 AM.

Register or log in to remove.

Pearchris

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:47 AM

In Game Name (in "s): " PearChris "
Age (Perferably 18+): 19, turning 20 in September.
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: Build, In Singleplayer, I'm building myself my first castle. I just need a break from it and this seems like a good idea.
Why you would like to join?: See above~
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: Dunno yet
What else may I know about you?: Not really anything to know, lol.
Did you read the rules?: Nah, I just skipped over those ^^ Yeah, I read the rules.

tincmetals

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:57 AM

Might want to read the section called, Please Read. Made slight improvements overall.

tincmetals

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:49 AM

I revamped the mapping system and fixed an unexpected bug. Process should be faster now. Sorry that I have to forbid players making their own maps. Minecraft still has an issue with those messing up. So I made my own fix.

With the program in place it generates maps every 1024 along a grid. Which also makes each perfectly aligned without having to manually do so. If you tried to make a map, the next map update will change it to the correct area associated with it's number. So, even if you try it's ill advised.

I can also make in game copies. Feel free to request any. This is handy as more than one player can have the same map and see the updates on it done by anyone else. Vanilla to my knowledge doesn't normally allow this.

Going to add in a function to quickly get the snapshots of all the maps for a faster world map update. Posted Image

Blocks and Blocks .-.
  • Minecraft: Puncch

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:06 AM

In Game Name (in "s): "Puncch" (I didn't understand "s)
Age (Perferably 18+): 12 (Please let me in)
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: Mine, do redstone and building a Farm like Wheat farm, Cacti Farm, and Automated cooked beef farm.
Why you would like to join?: I want to join this server because I want a small,controlled,peaceful server. (I want in small because I hate lag)
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: not yet at the moment.
What else may I know about you?: I'm 12, I'm shy, fat, smart, and a bit crazy.
Did you read the rules?: I read the rule and I will obey it "respect".

Missed it with all the excitement~

whackmouse
  • Minecraft: whackmouse

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:08 AM

In Game Name (in "s): "whackmouse"
Age (Perferably 18+): 13, young though I will try to keep out of people's way and not cause any problems
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: Mostly exploring and mining. I can build well though.
Why you would like to join?: The server I play on at the moment is starting to become very empty at times, I would like a fresh start.
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: I would like to live quite far out. Build some sort of base Underground partially (Etho inspired) though make it look nice outside.
What else may I know about you?:Iv'e been playing minecraft since alpha 1.2.6. With 1.3 coming up I'd love to start fresh.
Did you read the rules?:  Yes I read the rules. "respect"

tincmetals

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:09 AM

View PostBlocks and Blocks .-., on 01 August 2012 - 10:06 AM, said:

In Game Name (in "s): "Puncch" (I didn't understand "s)
Age (Perferably 18+): 12 (Please let me in)
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: Mine, do redstone and building a Farm like Wheat farm, Cacti Farm, and Automated cooked beef farm.
Why you would like to join?: I want to join this server because I want a small,controlled,peaceful server. (I want in small because I hate lag)
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: not yet at the moment.
What else may I know about you?: I'm 12, I'm shy, fat, smart, and a bit crazy.
Did you read the rules?: I read the rule and I will obey it.
That sounds great. Just missed one thing in the Please Read section. Skim it over. Posted Image

View Postwhackmouse, on 01 August 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

In Game Name (in "s): "whackmouse"
Age (Perferably 18+): 13, young though I will try to keep out of people's way and not cause any problems
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: Mostly exploring and mining. I can build well though.
Why you would like to join?: The server I play on at the moment is starting to become very empty at times, I would like a fresh start.
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: I would like to live quite far out. Build some sort of base Underground partially (Etho inspired) though make it look nice outside.
What else may I know about you?:Iv'e been playing minecraft since alpha 1.2.6. With 1.3 coming up I'd love to start fresh.
Did you read the rules?: Yes I read the rules. "respect"
Accepted. See you soon!

Sneder
    Sneder

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Minecraft: sneder

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:11 AM

In Game Name (in "s):sneder
Age (Perferably 18+):22(i'm almost 23(august 22 is my birthday))
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: Killing dragonsXD
Why you would like to join?: because i'm sick of all those complicated modded servers
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: a huge underground stadium
What else may I know about you?:i'm dutch so my english is not awasome
Did you read the rules?:respect?
Posted Image

tincmetals

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:16 AM

View PostSneder, on 01 August 2012 - 10:11 AM, said:

In Game Name (in "s):sneder
Age (Perferably 18+):22(i'm almost 23(august 22 is my birthday))
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: Killing dragonsXD
Why you would like to join?: because i'm sick of all those complicated modded servers
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: a huge underground stadium
What else may I know about you?:i'm dutch so my english is not awasome
Did you read the rules?:respect?
Caught me while I was still on forum before logging it off. Accepted, definitely. Hope to catch you in game shortly.

17Fleycher17

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

In Game Name (in "s): ''Fleycher''
Age (Perferably 18+): I'm 14 Years old
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: I'd like to survive in Minecraft and explore caves.
Why you would like to join?: I like Vanilla and i want to try the 1.3 out.
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: not yet at the moment
What else may I know about you?: I'm German so my English is not great.
Did you read the rules?: 'respect' :D
Posted Image

Cyonarix
  • Minecraft: Cyonarix

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:10 PM

In Game Name: Cyonarix

Age: 17, 18 within two weeks. I doubt I will undergo a major personality change during that time. Posted Image

What are your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: I love to explore and build. I have posted a few of my buildings as schematics on the MCSchematics website, which have gained some attention (can link if required). As a programming student I am quite interested in redstone, other than creating a binary/hexadecimal converter I haven't done a lot with it.

Why you would like to join?: I have been looking for a friendly and well moderated vanilla survival server for a long time now. Generally everything I have tried so far was badly run or major incidents occurred, resulting in having to restart worlds, etc. I really want to work on a big project without having to worry about it being lost for whatever reason. I also want to be part of a community and see other builds; if creators let me.

Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: Not yet, I always like to build around the landscape, making the project fit nicely with the surroundings. I hope to be struck with inspiration while exploring ^^

What else may I know about you?: I currently have a large break in my education, meaning that I have a lot of time to dedicate to something like this; I can play for about 3-5 hours a day. but I am going on holiday soon, and I will not be visiting as frequently for a few days.
In addition to an interest in Minecraft and gaming, I am a fan of music as well. I have played Clarinet for 9 years and Guitar for 3. I have written a few songs and play both instruments in concerts and gigs. I am not sure if this information is necessary for the application, but I'm just covering all bases Posted Image

Did you read the rules?: Indeed, they all are fair enough and easy to follow.
Also, 'respect'.

I hope that covers all, thanks for reading Posted Image I hope to hear from you soon.
If the human brain was simple enough to understand, we'd be too stupid to understand it.

Tminson
    Tminson

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:18 PM

IGN: tminson
Favorite things to do in minecraft: mining and exploring living off the land.
Reason for joining: looking for a server that's pretty basic no major mods etc want to play the game how it was meant to be played.
What else may you know from me: married 7 years father of one 3yr old boy. Just started playing minecraft last month.
Have I read the rules: yes I have 'respect'

xXBENNYBXx

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:37 PM

In Game Name (in "s):"ryanpascoe"
Age (Perferably 18+):13
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: build skyislands/ mansions/ towns etc
Why you would like to join?:Because i have always wanted to build in a small server that i can help out with
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: maybe a couple of towns/ beach towns etc
What else may I know about you?:Play soccer for 9 years/ played mc for 1 3/4 years, i am mature so i dont normally swear or anything and i hate trolls.
Did you read the rules?:Yes i did read them twice

"respect"
btw could you email me on [email protected] because i only post on this i dont receive

thanks~ryan

matthew712

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

In Game Name (in "s): "Strousai"
Age (Perferably 18+):25
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: Exploration, and making simple houses
Why you would like to join?: Looking for an easygoing server to play on.
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: Most likely a cave house, or a sandstone house, like to be in deserts.
What else may I know about you?: I'm an aspiring programmer, going back to get my degree in it. I play some odd hours sometimes(I currently work overnight).
Did you read the rules?: Yes. "respect"

levister101

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

In Game Name (in "s): "levister101"
Age (Perferably 18+): 14
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: Build/survive with another person.
Why you would like to join?: I am looking for a server that is 1.3.1 and this one is appealing to me.
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: Not yet,, I would have to look around first.
What else may I know about you?: There isn't much more to be known about me.. One thing is that I bmx quite often. And Might get Sponsered for Skateboarding in a year.
Did you read the rules?: Yes. "respect"
Posted Image Please help me

showtimeUK

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

In Game Name (in "s): "violentD" dont be put off by the name i could not use my normal one showtime
Age (Perferably 18+): im 33
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: whats not to like ;)
Why you would like to join?: would like a none pvp server to build and explore and small for no lag who likes lag right..
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: there is no limits to imagination so watch this space
What else may I know about you?: what would u like to know?
Did you read the rules?: this is the hardest question hehe yes i have and i like

Angstom
    Angstom

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:53 PM

In Game Name (in "s): "Angstom"
Age (Perferably 18+):25
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: Building, exploring and running away from creepers.
Why you would like to join?: Looking for a vanilla minecraft server and a fresh start.
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: Not yet, depenps on the landscape.
What else may I know about you?: From Sweden
Did you read the rules?: Yes I have. Respect

Duplosion
  • Minecraft: Duplosion

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:59 PM

In Game Name (in "s):  "Duplosion"
Age (Perferably 18+):  23
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?:  To mine and to craft, but of course.  Ideally in the company of others, mhmhm.  I would perhaps like to try Tekkit one day, but as it stands, it doesn't agree with my current computer.
Why you would like to join?:  I would be lying if one of the reasons wasn't to have fun around a community that knows proper manners.  That and a fresh start in a vanilla server means good fun building up a town around others.  That's always pleasurable.
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?:  A humble home to start, and from there, only God knows what my mind will desire me to build.
What else may I know about you?:  You may know all that you want, all you need to do is ask.  ;)
Did you read the rules?:  Indeed I did.  One could say that I respect the rules.

Zaccaboom97
  • Minecraft: Zacc97
  • Xbox:Zaccaboom97

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:03 PM

In Game Name : Zacc97
Age (Perferably 18+): 21
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: Redstone and Survive
Why you would like to join?:Looking for a tightly knit 1.3.1 community
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: Redstone fun :D
What else may I know about you?: English fun lover who just likes to play minecraft :D
Did you read the rules?: Of course, who wants to be banned? Respect.
Posted Image

tyger352
    tyger352

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

In Game Name (in "s):"tyger352"
Age (Perferably 18+): I am only 13
What is your favorite things to do in Minecraft?: Build nice places for me to stay :P
Why you would like to join?: I would like to join because this seems like a good vanilla 1.3 server.
Any plans for your building(s) here or not yet?: A medival house
What else may I know about you?: I owned a server. Have a crappy computer right now, getting awesome one. I have played for over a year and I have been banned before but that was when i just got the game and didn't know how to do anything.
Did you read the rules?:Yes I did