Spoiler:
FOV Customizer:
Spoiler:

Things by other people:
Spam Script
Texture Pack Switcher
Chat Logger, Sign Placer, Timer
Quick Torch, Auto Plant-Harvester, Auto Train

I will be posting other scripts and update this page with user made scripts as well!

Register or log in to remove.

DarkHurricane_
  • Location: The Universe, The Milky Way, Planet Earth, United Kingdom, Wales, Cardiff...
  • Minecraft: Dylboplew123
  • Xbox:DarkHurricane_

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:57 AM

$${do(16)|key(use)}$$
this is a spam script, the 16 can be any number!
PC Specification : 3GB DDR2 266MHz ram, nVidia 8500GT 512Mb GFX card, MSI MS-7324 (socket 775), Intel Pentium D 915 2.80GHz, 250Gb Western Digital HDD, Realtek High Def Audio, 2x 15" monitors, MS Win Vista 32Bit.

Trojaner_
  • Minecraft: Trojaner_

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:11 PM

$${
TEXTUREPACK($$[TexturePack]);
log(&eChanging texturepack to %TEXTUREPACK% ...);
}$$

It allows you to change your texturepack. Just type the name of the Zip without .zip
Posted Image

w00tmast3r
  • Minecraft: w00tmast3r

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:36 AM

View PostDarkHurricane_, on 01 August 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

$${do(16)|key(use)}$$
this is a spam script, the 16 can be any number!

View PostTrojaner_, on 03 August 2012 - 12:11 PM, said:

$${
TEXTUREPACK($$[TexturePack]);
}$$

It allows you to change your texturepack. Just type the name of the Zip without .zip

Both scripts added! Nice work!

Trojaner_
  • Minecraft: Trojaner_

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:37 PM

New Scripts:

Chat Logger (Only 9.0 and up!)
Spoiler:

Sign
Spoiler:

Timer
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Weaponguy117
  • Minecraft: WeaponGuy117

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

these scripts seem really nice, but can you add more scripts? is it possible to do a script for zooming in? maybe changing the FOV might do it.
Posted Image
The Minecraft Madeover Texture Pack.
Texturer and Graphic Designer, Animator.

w00tmast3r

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:53 AM

View PostTrojaner_, on 16 August 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

New Scripts:

Chat Logger (Only 9.0 and up!)
Spoiler:

Sign
Spoiler:

Timer
Spoiler:
Added. I had some trouble adding the timer script though.

View PostWeaponguy117, on 17 August 2012 - 01:34 PM, said:

these scripts seem really nice, but can you add more scripts? is it possible to do a script for zooming in? maybe changing the FOV might do it.
FOV does not zoom, use Optifine or a similar mod for that. blargh

ProfX_
    ProfX_

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

Anyone know how to use Log() in onPlayerJoined to print the joined players IP? I currently just have it echoing /seen (since i'm on a bukkit server with essentials) but i would really like to get a running log of players and their IPs while i'm on. This would help me a lot since i'm a moderator on the server and sometimes have to log dive for an IP.

w00tmast3r

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostProfX_, on 26 August 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

Anyone know how to use Log() in onPlayerJoined to print the joined players IP? I currently just have it echoing /seen (since i'm on a bukkit server with essentials) but i would really like to get a running log of players and their IPs while i'm on. This would help me a lot since i'm a moderator on the server and sometimes have to log dive for an IP.
I don't believe the Macro/Keybind mod can read player ips, however, if there is an ip plugin on the server, your can also assign the ip grabbing command (most likely /ip) to onPlayerJoined and log that.

Xerdions
    Xerdions

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Minecraft: TwilightKiller
  • Xbox:TwilightKillerX

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:12 PM

If you get TexturePack not Recognized or not found. . . I've fixed the Texture Pack Script,Here you go >

$${
TEXTUREPACK(TexturePack);
}$$

Ive Removed the [  ] & $$ Inside so now at the (TexturePack) Paste any of your texture names :) Tip:Use the buttons !
Posted Image

w00tmast3r

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:42 PM

View PostXerdions, on 29 August 2012 - 03:12 PM, said:

If you get TexturePack not Recognized or not found. . . I've fixed the Texture Pack Script,Here you go >

$${
TEXTUREPACK(TexturePack);
}$$

Ive Removed the [  ] & $$ Inside so now at the (TexturePack) Paste any of your texture names Posted Image Tip:Use the buttons !
Cool :)

pickledorange
  • Minecraft: Pickledrange

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:56 PM

Hi, i have recently started playing with more advanced macros. as an admin on a server im finding things id like to do but simply dont know how. i love your Log chat script and i have my onChat event as

$${STRIP(&chat, %CHAT%)}$$ $${LOGTO("Log.txt",%DATE% %TIME%: %&chat%)}$$

which works perfectly. but im having trouble adding more to it. what i want to do is a command that is along the lines of

if &chat contains any of  <listofbadwords.txt> then /kick %PLAYER%

is this possible?

Edit: ok so ive been trying more things, i have now added

$${IFCONTAINS(%&chat%,word);LOG("SWEARING");ENDIF}$$

so if the word 'word' shows in chat it pops up a log. i can change that to echo and change swearing to a command (/kick 'player) but can i get it to detect who said the word and kick them?

Edited by pickledorange, 22 September 2012 - 11:19 AM.

Posted Image

w00tmast3r

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:48 PM

View Postpickledorange, on 21 September 2012 - 08:56 PM, said:

Hi, i have recently started playing with more advanced macros. as an admin on a server im finding things id like to do but simply dont know how. i love your Log chat script and i have my onChat event as

$${STRIP(&amp;chat, %CHAT%)}$$ $${LOGTO("Log.txt",%DATE% %TIME%: %&amp;chat%)}$$

which works perfectly. but im having trouble adding more to it. what i want to do is a command that is along the lines of

if &amp;chat contains any of  <listofbadwords.txt> then /kick %PLAYER%

is this possible?

Edit: ok so ive been trying more things, i have now added

$${IFCONTAINS(%&amp;chat%,word);LOG("SWEARING");ENDIF}$$

so if the word 'word' shows in chat it pops up a log. i can change that to echo and change swearing to a command (/kick 'player) but can i get it to detect who said the word and kick them?
What you'll want is some sort of chat reader, which ignores part of the chat and returns only the username. The more advanced the chat is, such as titles, this may not work as well, how does the chat on your server work? If it is Bukkit I would probably recommend getting a plugin for that instead

Defining_Kr33d

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:09 AM

I've made a few simple, but very helpful (for me at least) scripts.  

This one I use for strip mining.  As I'm mining, I just press 'R' and it turns my camera to the right, places a torch, and goes back to my pick, and returns my camera where it was.  I only use Diamond Picks, so that's what I have it set to switch to, but you can change the item ID to any other type.  This is such a fast torch placement though, that I don't even have to take my finger off the left mouse button.

Quick Torch:

look(+45,2);
pick(50);
wait(0.1ms);
key(use);
wait(1ms);
pick(278);
look(-45,2);

-------------------

Just look at an empty tilled farmland, with the seed, carrot or potato, and bonemeal in your inventory, and type in however many bonemeal you have.  It uses a little less bonemeal than what you enter due to lag, but it uses most of it, and goes about as fast as the game will allow.

Auto Plant-Bonemeal-Harvest:

do($$?);
key(attack);
pick(295);
pick(391);
pick(392);
wait(75ms);
key(use);
wait(10ms);
pick(351:15);
wait(10ms);
key(use);
wait(75ms);
loop;

-------------------

This one I use on my Enderman xp farm, but it can be used for any sort of xp farm.  Just type in the level you want to be, and it will auto attack until you reach that level.

Auto Train:

do;
key(attack);
wait(100ms);
until(LEVEL>=$$?);

-------------------
I hope someone is able to benefit from these, or even help make them more efficient if possible.

beastman3226
  • Minecraft: beastman3226

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

What language are the scripts in?

w00tmast3r

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

View Postbeastman3226, on 25 November 2012 - 03:08 PM, said:

What language are the scripts in?
Go checkout this site to learn how to script it

TheKillerMunk

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

Hi there.
Any possibilities of making a complete auto X by X mining/clearing script for use on servers?
Like if I want to create a big 100x100 underground room all I have to do is run the script -> afk -> and win. :)

Of course with a chance of burning up alive in lava. (But I have fly on the server I'm gonna use such a script for)

Edited by TheKillerMunk, 26 November 2012 - 12:39 PM.

Posted Image

Best Server: play.SavageRealms.net Best Pc-Game: http://goo.gl/E0USF

Jessssuhh

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

This is a little thing I whipped up this afternoon to go with your automining/autotraining/autowhatever macros. It stops your auto script when the tool in use reaches the specified durability. I use it to stop the autotraining script I pinched off of Defining_Kr33d so I can go and repair my sword on the anvil before continuing. I have it set to 50 but you can change it. I put all the editable bits in bold.

$${
if(%DURABILITY% = 50); log(&3This sword's a bit rusty.);
endif;
if(%DURABILITY% = 50); STOP(Button ID);
endif;
}$$

Couple of notes:
-For some reason, this code doesn't work with just one if statement, probably a bug.
-You can find out the button ID by going into said buttons customisation window. It should have it's name just above the text entry field. For example for the up key it'd have <UP>. Enter the ID without the < >
-If you're using the new onscreen buttons, the buttons will be given the ID <BUTTON ###>. Enter just the 3 digit number not the 'button' bit.
-I recommend you hold this in a text file so it's easier to maintain.

View PostTheKillerMunk, on 26 November 2012 - 12:35 PM, said:

Hi there.
Any possibilities of making a complete auto X by X mining/clearing script for use on servers?
Like if I want to create a big 100x100 underground room all I have to do is run the script -> afk -> and win. Posted Image

Of course with a chance of burning up alive in lava. (But I have fly on the server I'm gonna use such a script for)

It's possible, but it'd be very lengthy. Off the top of my head it'd have to contain at least a couple of for loops and query checks.

kukelekuuk00
  • Minecraft: kukelekuuk00

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Simple math script:
bind this to a key and when you press that key you can type 2*2 for example and it will output "2*2=4"

$${
#rawr = $$?;
LOG($$?=%#rawr%);
}$$

NinjaStrike96

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

Is there a way to make it so you can script a macro to push and it will drink a health potion? or any other item?