Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

(WIP) Matrix mod

matrix weapons mobs mod

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

YogurtPants01

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:51 PM

This mod lets you have matrix moves from the matrix (obviously. If you don't know what it is look it up.), adding a whole bunch of kung-fu animations. It also adds a way to gain more health using your 'awareness' level.

Two new mobs I will add are agents and robots. (Probably more than beyond sentinel drones. There are three agents of different types.)

Weapons will include new melee weapons, all guns in the matrix and more, and the ability to spawn guns with certain mob drops.

The drops so far are only the gun the agent was holding, lines of programming (looks like a chinese matrix character) and a machine piece, to build your own machines eventually.

I have more on my computer, but that's all for now. Ideas are welcome and please like/favorite.

Register or log in to remove.

YogurtPants01

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:08 PM

Come on, nobody?

It's because i'm a tree puncher probably. Screw people who judge by that.

Cproo12
    Cproo12

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:08 AM

sounds beast, i HIGHLY recommend joining this post or whatever the term of "joining" would be: http://www.minecraft...dea-for-mc-131/

MCBerrymeister

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:09 PM

can't wait for this, sounds great!

Emilcrafter
  • Minecraft: emilcrafter99

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

Grats on the release! and by the way... UPVOTE!!!

Exacat
    Exacat

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1354 posts
  • Minecraft: Exacat

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

View PostYogurtPants01, on 31 July 2012 - 02:08 PM, said:

It's because i'm a tree puncher probably. Screw people who judge by that.
Maybe it's because you don't have any screens or something like that. I suggest you to make the topic more cool: images, titles, awesome font... You know. Good mod idea, btw.

Posted Image

GoldenEagle2556

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:01 PM

Sounds like it will be cool. Will It have bullet time/focus (hold a key for focus and everything goes in slow mo, but you run the same speed?) like in the video game Enter The Matrix. If you want someone to make skins for you, I'll be happy to make some for you.
Posted Image