Is now available for public download. Note: This mod is a separate mod from the old Catpult Mod (which has been discontinued).
/********** 11-24-13 **********/
* add ability to enable/disable specific research goals globally.
* add ability to remove specific research goals from research table
* add ability to remove specific research goals from generating in chest loot
* add ability to enable/disable specific vehicles globally (should work more reliably than before)
* add ability to remove specific vehicles from being craftable (but still enabled to use)
* add ability to remove specific vehicles from generating in chest loot
* add slots to most NPC inventory/container/guis to allow for manual armor changes
* add npc team-flag model and rendering
* add config option to disable npc team flag rendering
* fix shading/lighting on giant-sized trebuchet (needed normals rescaled)
* fix team colors for teams 16/17, now show as white/red respectively
* fix-change npc armor slots to only allow fully repaired armor to be inserted by players
* add ability to enable/disable machines entirely (chunkloader, mailbox, etc)
* add ability to enable/disable machine recipes (still useable, but uncraftable)
* fix mailboxes losing destination setting for top-slot destination
* fix two instances where npcs would not be properly removed from the 'live' npc list (repacking and traveling to a different dimension)
* fix load/save of generated unique structures
* fix validation of unique structures during selection for generation
* default disable of submarine torpedo recipes (to match default-disable of submarines) if you have subs enabled, you may need to re-enable this in order to craft ammunition
* add config option to disable npc armor swapping (temporary, may be removed with further reworking of npc armor system)
More basic information coming soon.
All information regarding this mod will be available at the Ancient Warfare wiki:
This post will only be updated with the most recent developments and download links for ease of access. Much more in-depth informatin has been added for nearly everything to the wiki. (If you would like to become a wiki contributor, sign up for an account at wikispaces, and contact me with your wikispaces
name / email address).
Basic install instructions and link(Client/Server):
Version History and older versions (old releases and Catapult Mod downloads)
See the wiki
Disclaimer: This mod is currently in beta/WIP status. It may or may not contain unknown bugs.
Additional Credits (and special thanks) go to:
Pelirow -- Several great ideas, testing
MohawkyMagoo -- Lots of great feedback and ideas, testing
Me2005 -- Help in testing the new structure stuff, testing
jodi850 -- Structures, ideas, testing
Many others I will add over time
Ancient Warfare is an open source development. You may view the source code or make contributions at:
Old versions are also available at the above link.