Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

How to install NEI Plugin?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ZelthElite

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:39 PM

Hello,

I've been having a problem with NEI crashing when checking IC2 recipe. Then i searched for a fixed and came across a plugin made by mistaqur that shold fix the problem. It's NEI Plugin for IC2. I also have a bunch of NEI Plugin for Forestry, Buildcraft and all these mods. Only problem, is that I have no clue how to install.

I tried :

- Unzipping in Jar file. ~ Didn;t worked at all.
- Put the .zip in mods folder. ~ It says that the zipped file didn't contained any mods in it.

Spoiler:

NOTE: Thaumcraft and Buildcraft Plugin were not initialized at all.

Thanks to anyone who can help me!

Register or log in to remove.

mistaqur

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:39 AM

They loaded by NEI during enter to world, not by Modloader. You can detect that Forestry and Railcraft plugins loaded by checking their subsets (Forestry and Railcraft).

DalinkWent
  • Minecraft: dalinkwent
  • Xbox:dalinkwent726

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:23 PM

I just take the file from the downloads file and copy/paste in the mods folder.  That has worked for me for all the plugins I have used ( IC2,Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, Forestry, etc.) and if for some reason that doesn't work I'm sure youtube has a video for that, I would try Direwolf20 he has a mod install video which includes NEI plugins among other mods.  If you have any more questions, I will try and help if I can.
Posted ImagePosted Image