• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Superflat PE! (Custom Superflat Maps & Ported PC Maps!)

superflat custom maps pc maps porting

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

Lethal_Zak

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:06 AM

POPULAR

NO MORE REQUESTS, AS MY COMPUTER HAS BROKEN DOWN AND I KNOW I SHOULD'VE TOLD YOU GUYS EARLIER BUT NOW IT CAME TO MY ATTENTION THAT I SHOULD'NT JUST RECIEVE CONSTANT AMOUNTS OF REQUESTS, SORRY I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND, THANKS Posted Image

Thanks

Hi everyone I'll get straight to the point to what I made. Well basically I have made a 'Superflat' map exactly like the PC version of Minecraft with 1 layer of grass, then 2 layers of dirt and 1 layer of bedrock, which is the original form of the Superflat map. I have also inserted a village identical to the PC one. All the download links and important info as well as photos are below and be sure to check out the 'Important Info' before even starting and loading the map.

IMPORTANT INFO:

When loading the map you should re-spawn in the middle of a Superflat field and if you look up you should be able to see a stone block floating in the air. For some odd reason if someone breaks this block, then the next time they try loading the map it will freeze as it tries to build the terrain or something like that. I have no idea why this happens as I am no technical genius so you will just have to live with it.

Photo'sss
Spoiler:

Downloads:

There are two downloads one without a village and one with. They both contain a Survival Mode and Creative Mode saves, so don't worry about that

WITH A VILLAGE

http://www.mediafire...6t06plqxtuvt3br

WITHOUT A VILLAGE

http://www.mediafire...yy7wxrh7we2491i

or zip file:

http://www.mediafire...zinywsyo9lo0c93

Different Superflat Maps:

Ported Maps:

Spoiler:

Installation Instructions:

For Non-Jailbreaked users:

Download the file on your PC, extract it with winrar or 7zip and using IExplorer plug in your iphone or ipad or ipod and locate your minecraftpe application folder then go into documents-games-com.mojang-minecraftWorlds and place the file there and your done!

For Jailbreaked users:
Install IFile from cydia and then download the file, locate it, unzip it (using IFile) and place in minecraftWorldsfolder

For Android users:
You can do this directly from your phone or plugging in to your PC aswell. If you wish to do it directly from your android phone then do this, download and install Androzip File manager then extract the zip file using the app  leaving just 1 folder which you place in the minecraftWorlds folder. If you wish to do through pc then plug in and extract file on computer using winrar or 7zip then place into minecraftWorlds folder Done!

From now on anyone ask me if they want a request for a differrent type of superflat map made with DIFFERENT types of blocks.

Be sure to press the Posted Image button at the side if you think i deserve it!

Celebrating over 300 replies and over 100000 views!!!!

Thanks a lot everyone for helping me achieve this!!!

Register or log in to remove.

Xx_PORTAL_xX

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:44 AM

Very Good Posted Image

HELPING THE COMMUNITY

Lethal_Zak

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:38 PM

View PostPW_99_MS_00_CRAFT_PE_SK8, on 29 July 2012 - 10:44 AM, said:

Very Good Posted Image
thanks!

Lethal_Zak

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:01 AM

anyone?custom superflat map?

Xtremetrolltroll14

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:58 AM

Awesome map :)
Posted Image

Matrix305

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:10 PM

Can, you make a super flat map with mountains in the side? So if I were to make a city they would have a place to mine, but overall nice map

SiLeNTMinecraftPlayer

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:26 PM

Really Good Map :D Here Is Diamond Ore For You Posted Image xD

I Have A Question..... How Did You Port This Map??? Can You Make A Topic In How To Port Maps?? Please!!?

Lethal_Zak

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

View PostMatrix305, on 12 August 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

Can, you make a super flat map with mountains in the side? So if I were to make a city they would have a place to mine, but overall nice map
What size mountain do you want?

View PostSiLeNTMinecraftPlayer, on 12 August 2012 - 06:26 PM, said:

Really Good Map Posted Image Here Is Diamond Ore For You Posted Image xD

I Have A Question..... How Did You Port This Map??? Can You Make A Topic In How To Port Maps?? Please!!?
Do be honest it wasn't really that hard. All I did was cut out pieces around the spawn point until there was a 3x3 block going down to bedrock. Then using mcedit I got rid of the useless bedrock, put down the grass then sent it to my iPad, which then I switch to creative mode and mined out the 3x3 block going down my self, leaving the suspicious stone block. Then using Imcpedit I change the spawn right above the grass

Matrix305

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:50 AM

They don't have to be huge

Lethal_Zak

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:22 AM

Here you go Matrix305. i have placed 2 mountains down and I think you will be pleased when you see them.
http://www.mediafire...i06i7a27fvnr5n7

LeMonBLOCK
  • Minecraft: LeMonBLOCK

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:14 AM

Amazing i like it but whats the wierd blocj i start with when i place it it turn into a dirt
Any way i like it
i'm Back :P

Matrix305

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:07 PM

Thanks So much, you're the best

Lethal_Zak

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:32 PM

View PostMatrix305, on 13 August 2012 - 03:07 PM, said:

Thanks So much, you're the best
No Problem Posted Image

Lethal_Zak

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:33 PM

People who want custom maps do not need to ask me privately but should post it in this topic,thanks

eugeen
    eugeen

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 624 posts
  • Minecraft: eugeen

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:31 PM

Can u get the hungergames 1 map?
~͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜  ~͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜

Lethal_Zak

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:18 PM

View Posteugeen, on 15 August 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

Can u get the hungergames 1 map?
the pc version? I will be able to port it but im wondering if it will fit inside 256x256 :|

Xx_PORTAL_xX

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:06 PM

Could you please port this map please? http://www.planetmin...games-2-848118/ And PLEASE make sure you include the skyscrapers because thats the only thing i want! please make it good Posted Image and could you please make it a zip?

HELPING THE COMMUNITY

Lethal_Zak

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:18 AM

View PostPW_99_MS_00_CRAFT_PE_SK8, on 19 August 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Could you please port this map please? http://www.planetmin...games-2-848118/ And PLEASE make sure you include the skyscrapers because thats the only thing i want! please make it good Posted Image and could you please make it a zip?
i will try to get this done as soon as possible

Xx_PORTAL_xX

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:13 AM

View PostLethal_Zak, on 20 August 2012 - 06:18 AM, said:

i will try to get this done as soon as possible

Thank you! your a star :) Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

HELPING THE COMMUNITY

poopieweenie666

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:09 AM

Could you do the dragon ball z map by any chance?