• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

1.7 DuncsWeb Hard Survival // Balanced Professions // Amplified/Normal Hybrid // Global Market // mcMMO Skills // Close Community

towns survival hard mcmmo shops

• Please log in to reply
492 replies to this topic

mobilephone2003

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:46 AM

Don't like reading? Make your own discoveries, IP: mc.duncsweb.com

Posted Image

We've been around since February 2011, starting off as a survival server and now questing to find all the best aspects of Minecraft, mash them up and put them in a single server so you don't have to keep hunting.

Our community is awesome, we try our best to keep the bad players out and keep the chat clean right down to the point of an automatic system helping players spelling mistakes! No long walks from Spawn, no walls of signs or tutorials, get started straight away at our Spawn Point with things to do!

We're on Dedicated Hardware (E3-1270v2 Quad Core, 32GB RAM, SSDs), not the cheap shared stuff others go with, so we can afford to run much more than they do.

Currently we have (and are not limited to) the following:

- Survival with Towns
- McMMO Skills
- Custom Point system with shops to help you find unobtainable items
- Full Featured Economy with player owned shops
- Auctions
- Random Teleport signs

The IP: mc.duncsweb.com

Outside the game we have:

- A 7100+ member community website
- Forum with over 30,000 posts and 1.4 million views
- Full Featured Gallery including a "Finest Builds" area to post your best work
- A Radio Show every Saturday at 5:30pm GMT
- IRC Chat Room flowing 24/7 with game chat
- 32 Slot TeamSpeak connected to the game for chatting

The Website: http://duncsweb.com

So this is just a heads up of what we can offer, we're never empty so feel free to drop by and check us out, thanks!

TL : DR; We're pretty good at this, check us out at IP: mc.duncsweb.com
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

ARNEL11
    ARNEL11

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:55 AM

I honestly think the server's good and fun to play on.
But I think the amount to pay to get boss is a little overpriced :(.
Also the amount to expand land in towns is a little overpriced too I would put the amount to maybe 3500g :).
Other then those miner issues I would rate the server a 5 and a half stars out of 6!

IGN: bholub

mobilephone2003

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:01 AM

View PostARNEL11, on 29 July 2012 - 03:55 AM, said:

I honestly think the server's good and fun to play on.
But I think the amount to pay to get boss is a little overpriced Posted Image.
Also the amount to expand land in towns is a little overpriced too I would put the amount to maybe 3500g Posted Image.
Other then those miner issues I would rate the server a 5 and a half stars out of 6!

IGN: bholub

Hey, thanks for your review! The ranks have been placed there over time, and players requested a higher rank so we rolled with it.

We've also introduced the higher expansion ready for the 1.3 update, and as the economy is carrying over, we're hoping to reduce the amount of towns to make them higher quality
Posted Image

Anikamarie

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:08 AM

IGN: Anikamarie

Server: mc.duncsweb.com
Review:

Hello, I am a mod on Duncsweb and I really enjoy the community of players we have. I started off as a reg player and moved up into assistant of a town, then made my own town and grew it to about 40 residents before becoming a chatmod then moderator. I have watched towns rise and fall and have helped numerous new players figure out how to get land and money (gigs). The servers (s1 and s2) are constantly changing to become better. I like that the owner, Mobilephone2003, pays attention to the players likes and dislikes and makes changes based on that. However, there aren't any turtles and I do like turtles....

Also, I agree that the survival aspect is getting progressively more difficult and I don't care for the higher prices. It will really weed out the survivors, but it makes it more difficult on the new players who have difficulty understanding how to vote or are unable to.

ale12386
    ale12386

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:24 AM

Hello! My name is ale12386 and I play on both Duncsweb Servers!
Today I will give a review on both servers and list a few features about it.

mc.duncsweb.com (Server 1)
This is mobilephone2003's (the owner, also known as Duncan) main server. This is where most of the main features are such as McMMO, cars ect an 24/7!!!!! When you join you will notice a friendly spawn that has a few signs with info. Read these for help. Next thing to do is vote, type !vote into the chat to get more info. After you have done that, join a town! Ask a mayor (they have the tag mayor in blue) or be a ranger in the wild. Or after a few weeks, you can make your own town with /t new [Name of town]! You will need to keep your town up by depositing money into your town bank! This server is just one of the greatest servers i have been on. In total I give it 9.5/10!

mc2.duncsweb.com (Server 2)
This server is Duncsweb's Sister server, having only 80% of the functions on server 1 such as McMMO. :( HOWEVER!!! To make this up, (i think) this server introduces the Survival Games! A servies of game where their is only one rule: Kill or be killed. This is what makes this server stand out! Over-all its a 9/10!

Thank you for reading this review! I hope this will show how good these servers are!

-ale12386

mobilephone2003

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:35 AM

Thanks for the reviews guys, I'm glad you're enjoying the Servers!
Posted Image

Jroddizzle3

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:35 AM

IGN: Jroddizzle3

Server: mc2.duncsweb.com
Review: Duncsweb is one of the only servers I play! I love it! I have been here for quite awhile and I have my own town. I have 3 cousins and 2 very good friends that I have invited to the server. They love it just as much as me! The new car mod is pretty cool but I wish you could have lambos and other cars haha! The entire staff is amazing! The two mods I didn't like aren't here anymore haha xD!! The dungeons are amazing! I don't like that bo$$ is so much...I also don't like how much outposts are but other than that everything is good! Thank you so much Duncan (mobilephone2003) and the rest of the staff!

UPTHESKY
    UPTHESKY

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:43 AM

IGN: UPTHESKY
Review: I started on this server on April 5, 2012. Since then, I have been active daily, mainly to talk to fellow town members. I have seen how the server and the players are like. This server is very social, and it is very fun to talk to other players. This server is also more somewhat organized compared to other servers. The server does need more staff online , because often times when their are players breaking rules, there are no staff to kick/ban them. The car plugin is also not very good, and I hope it gets fixed. Other than that, this server is perfect. Thank you for making such an awesome server Duncan! :D

noobie200

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:46 AM

Duncsweb is a great server and i have played on it for 3 months plus, it has still not gotten old and i love the new car mod though there is not many places to use it. Duncsweb is one of the only servers i play on, it has a great economy and money system, but i would like more turtles, i love turtles! :)

AverageTrey

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:47 AM

IGN:AverageTrey

Server:mc.duncsweb.com

Review:My friend Steve told me about this server and I don't regret joining the server.This server fun and friendly! Alot of things to do when you're really bored.The only server I play on nowadays.Mostly every other server I play on has bad staff or rude players.Duncsweb is perfect for me because it's social people on there.

mobilephone2003

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:54 AM

View PostUPTHESKY, on 29 July 2012 - 04:43 AM, said:

The server does need more staff online , because often times when their are players breaking rules, there are no staff to kick/ban them. The car plugin is also not very good, and I hope it gets fixed. Other than that, this server is perfect. Thank you for making such an awesome server Duncan! Posted Image

Thanks for your feedback, we're aiming to add more staff as soon as we can. Initially staff go through "ChatMod" status as an initiation process for Moderator, so we know who we can trust to be awesome for you.

The cars are essentially minecarts, which are supposed to stay on rails, but when they do work, its much better than walking!
Posted Image

Omegatails

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:21 AM

IGN: Omegatails

Server: Mc2.duncsweb.com

I've been playing on the server for about three months now and it is great. There is so much to do on the server that you'll never get bored. The staff are very kind and creative, they are always helping out and coming up with new events to make sure we have fun. The server has the survival games which is a series of games where you must either kill or be killed and the last man standing wins! The dungeons are also very amazing. They allow you to fight mobs to ear xp and earn items. The server is all ways adding new things. I would love to be staff and help out with all these things but only the best and most trusted will make it. All in all, out of 10 I would give the server a...11/10! It is truly just that great.

johinjose
  • Minecraft: johinjose

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:09 AM

IGN:johinjose

Server:mc2.duncsweb.com

I've been paying on the server for 2 monts and the servers is fun,and staff indeed are very helpful and nice.Even the members are also very helpful.Sry to tell you that but i think we need more ppl to play in S2 like in S1.I would rank this server 9 and a half out of 10.And Thank you for making such a nice server for us to play in. :D

DUNCSWEB IS THE BEST.

DoubleSided1

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:59 AM

IGN: JenChung

Review: This server was my first server and i have honestly thoroughly enjoyed myself. The atmosphere and the friendly players create an easy environment to establish a niche in the server. I have a grudge against the more richer players that have been on the server longer as they tend to have such a huge impact on everything you do. The Boss and Kings often serve as role models and i respect that. However i just feel that sometimes the server would be better if the lesser members could show their dedication for this server. I do my best to help all new members that join and cannot tolerate long standing players taking advantage of lesser members. A huge concern i have is when sponsrs and others take advantage of their tp usage and tp helpless players to them and immediately kill them for their items. This personally happened to me and many friends of mine. With no way of fighting back, as these people have situated themselves higher up on the server's "foodchain" it pains me to watch innocent players fall victim to such scams.

tunabaran

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:38 AM

IGN:Tunabaran

Server:mc.duncsweb.com (Server 1)

Review:Hello! I'm a mayor in this server. If i have to explain server in a 1 sentence its best server in minecraft. Biggest diffirence between duncsweb and other servers is rules. Duncsweb's  rules are epic. These rules doesnt make u feel like a prisoner in this server also i have to say donation system is perfect. Duncsweb doesnt pushing u to buy donation packs to play in server. U can do everything u want without donation packs. But still ur buying it because its an honor to donate such a good server. Well I'm finishing my review here but i want to say 1 more thing if ur looking for a server with good rules social chat funny plugins helpful mods dont even think twice come to dunsweb u wont regret.

tehCrazyCreepa
  • Minecraft: The_CrazyCreeper

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:45 AM

IGN: The_CrazyCreeper
Review: Brilliant server, been playing since feb 27th. Oh, and it needs moar cookehs.. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
I am a mayor and a sponsor AND I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS SERVER. Posted Image

EPIC!!!
Posted Image
They call me Crazy. I call them DEAD. Boom.

jake123patt

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:46 AM

IGN: jake123patt

Review: Duncs server was one of the third servers i had been on and all my other servers i had gone on were rubbish but when i came onto duncans server i found it very fun and all the members were kind and the server was safe and rule breakers would be punished.And Duncs server Is the BEST!

ingera
    ingera

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:47 AM

IGN: ingera

Server: mc.duncsweb.com (server 1)

When I started playing Minecraf I had problems finding a server fitting me but then I found Mc.duncsweb.com (server 1) where I meet a bunch og nice people that helped when needed and alot of coold tow to choose from. I became town assistant of wildhammer before takign bigger step with my brother to make a town for ourselfs.

I myselg brought the boss rank to help with donatiosn toward the server cause coming this nice palce with all it's kind mods and not to forget the owner himself is somthing we should not loose.

Only think I can complain about is the town pricses so Im afraid of using my crativity to make a new town but time will tell when the new map comes.

hoboslaya

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:53 AM

IGN; hoboslaya

hi i have been playing on this server for ages i is the best server ever because you will never get bored due to all the new things that are being added e.g dungeons, survival games, cars and many more. what i like about the server is that it has mods on freguently to ensure that people are behaving,they can also help you all you do is /modreq and they will fix the problem. this server stands out from all other servers it is amazing.

da4k3h
    da4k3h

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

IGN: da4k3h
Review:

I have been playing on duncsweb for many months now and i have found that its a great server, one of the first i ever played on after buying minecraft and i haven't found a better server since! i love the new plugins that are added to the server and the staff and community are great to talk to. I will continue playing duncsweb for a very long time to come and i recommend it to anyone looking for a great survival server!