• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.2.5] [?x] HELLACRAFT 2.0 - BLAPCK EDITOM

??x intentionally bad sweet bro and hella jeff homestuck jpeg artifacts incredibly internet

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

CaptainHoers

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:34 AM

Did you think Minecraft didn't look enough like dick already? THEN LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HELLACRAFT.

Posted Image

DISCLMAIEMR: THE SHORT DOESS NOT ALSO COME IN WHIT.
Also, there was not in fact a Hellacraft 1.

Hellacraft is a Sweet Bro & Hella Jeff themed texture pack for Minecraft. It's a total conversion - the big man hass not left any rock unturned in my quest to douse everything in jpeg artifacts, unnecessary application of the sharpen tool and blatant copypasting from google images. Terrain, items, every mob I could find, the UI, the front end menu, hell, even the weather has been completely destroyed for your viewing masochism. There are some things in this pack that honestly, I can't even tell you what you're looking at. That was kind of my metric for making this. I also can't tell you whether this is a 16x or 32x pack, because frankly, I don't know. Some textures are one, some are the other, and an unmodded copy of Minecraft seems to accept the whole thing without crashing. There seem to be a few texture glitches as a result (such as the nether being made entirely out of running water and your diamond armour being studded with clocks and compasses), but considering the theme of the pack, I'm going to just kind of leave it that way.

For best results, restart Minecraft after loading the pack (just to see the Mojang logo) play through the game on Survival mode. If your eyes don't just go on strike there and then, you can make fun games out of trying to figure out why one side of the pumpkin is made of lava, scouring deep mines for Geromy's face, guessing what colour wool your dye will produce, and trying to find all ten items that make the Subway logo in your inventory! Wield DEUDLY FIREARMS and your trusty SORD... against monsters that you're really not sure where their face went! For bonus points, turn brightness and FOV all the way up!

GET IT HERE

More Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Installation guide for Windows and apparently Mac now I think:
1. Start > Your user thing > Appdata > Roaming > .minecraft > texture packs
2. Paste Hellacraft 2.0 - BLAPCK EDITOM into this folder
3. HOWAY

Installation guide for Linux:
1. Boot Windows partition
2. See Windows instructions

Changelog:
Spoiler:

This may or may not change your framerate, I don't know. It would kind of make sense that this using this pack actually devalues your computer. If for some strange reason you feel like financially supporting me, then don't, and take the money you would have donated and use it to buy a Homestuck album or something.

Register or log in to remove.

creeperfighter3
  • Location: North-West Yorkshire, England... Because I win at life
  • Minecraft: bluefighter3

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:08 AM

Overal, terrible. It seems to be a pack of so much randomness, there is no beauty to it whatsoever. Think of something that is fun to look at. Maybe something that is hellish and creepy, not something that hurts my eyes. Don't angry, I'm just trying to help.
EDIT: There also seems to be random recolours. Pay attention to those too.

I'm a texture pack artist. Not a very good one, but an artist just the same. Here's the pack I'm working on. http://www.minecraft.../#entry12746144

ShiftSix
  • Minecraft: ShiftSix

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:48 AM

I can't believe someone actually made a Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff texture pack; I'm laughing so hard right now. Thank you for making this a thing.
I don't like random crit damage.

variablenonsense

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:55 PM

I ... really? For what it's supposed to be it's perfect. Haha.

felinoel
    felinoel

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2303 posts
  • Minecraft: felinoel

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:41 AM

WOAH MAN WOAH, WOAH JSUT WOAH MAN WOAH WOAH WAOH JUST WOAH NAM.

I liek the ran, it makes it had to sea.

View PostOneWingedPie, on 25 July 2012 - 07:13 AM, said:

Jesus fucking chrsit... They are not bugs it's just. Minecraft not accepting HD textures and bloody hell, this is terrible... Their is absolutely no better way of putting it, most of textures have tiling errors! Or they're blurred to fucking death! It doesn't seem like you tried, why don't you practice until you can make something decent because this... looks terrible
and yet according to your signature, you WANT this texture pack, since it is based on something that SWEET BRO AND HELLA JEFF THE, GAME 6 was based on, making it from that game.

MooMan1029

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:06 AM

Serious question, how much work went into this?
This certainly captures the spirit of the source material quite well, which is to say it makes me gouge out my eyeballs with a rusty spoon. A job well done.

felinoel
    felinoel

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2303 posts
  • Minecraft: felinoel

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:48 PM

View PostMooMan1029, on 26 July 2012 - 03:06 AM, said:

This certainly captures the spirit of the source material quite well, which is to say it makes me gouge out my eyeballs with a rusty spoon. A job well done.
Quite so!

MeteoRaziel
  • Minecraft: SephRaz

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:33 AM

EYE need a surgery.
But i can die Laughing xD

In Progress

Maikuku
    Maikuku

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:32 AM

>People complaining about the bad look of this.

The bad look is on purpose. Look at a sweet little comic called "Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff".
It'll explain a lot. So, please, don't waste time to call this bad if you don't even know where it came from/don't get the joke. You're only making yourself look like an idiot.

aaronmatthew16
  • Minecraft: aaronmatthew16

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:02 PM

Dear Mr. CreatorOfHellaCraft:
FUCK YES.

Dear Mr. ThisIsNotArtNorAGoodTexturePackAndYouClearlyDon'tUnderstandArt

If you guys don't understand the epic trolling involved in making a texture pack this terrible and subtly ironic, you all need to go to http://www.mspaintadventures.com

It's not supposed to be a good texture pack, nor is this, as a texture pack, supposed to be in any way shape or form beautiful except from the perspective that it successfully pissed you all off. You don't even get it. If you don't want to use it, don't. I'm downloading it.

And I'm not one of the fucktards that make "simplepacks" and posts them here. It takes talent to troll you all this hard. I respect that.
Downloaded
Check out my BlacklightCraft WIP! It's neon--AND NOT A SIMPLEPACK xD

StrawHatUra
  • Minecraft: HlywdUndead

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:24 PM

What art!

This deserves more views!
Posted Image
i5-4670k // Radeon HD 7950 // 2x4 DDR3 // ASRock Z87 PRO4 // 500W // 1TB HDD // Windows 8

OrcMaster
    OrcMaster

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4045 posts
  • Minecraft: OrcMaster117

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:08 AM

I WILL NOT stop until this is on the front page of MCF and is the most downloaded texturepack EVER.

McKnackus

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:38 AM

Who even maed this conksuck texur pak?

IMMIGRANTS!?

Downloading.

Posted Image

CaptainHoers

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:22 PM

View PostMooMan1029, on 26 July 2012 - 03:06 AM, said:

I can't be sure because I started it over a year ago, left it untouched for most of that time and then threw together what I had with a new terrain.png and the new mobs in about a week.

View Postaaronmatthew16, on 27 July 2012 - 06:02 PM, said:

Dear Mr. ThisIsNotArtNorAGoodTexturePackAndYouClearlyDon'tUnderstandArt
Before this thread got purged, I was going to put out the argument that if texture packs are an art form, this is dada. Like, if Painterly is the Mona Lisa, this is Duchamp's Fountain.

DDRMANIAC007

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:58 AM

I must post in this thread of a glorious texture pack.

Chimera245

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:36 AM

oh, if this pack wasn't so gosh-darned ugly, it would be EXACTLY what I was looking for. I might use it anyway. I think it's the Cosby-men that tipped the scales for me.

I'm also tempted to click the links and find out who the heck "sweet bro and hella jeff" are, but part of me says that actually understanding the maelstrom of mismatched neon doom would only make the pain worse...

Pwnlord
    Pwnlord

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:33 PM

This needs a language pack.

If someone will tell me how to make it, I'll do it.

Belonoid_Anoesis
  • Minecraft: Belonoid_Anoesis

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:04 AM

M-My God...

I find this exhilarating. Even I can't bring myself to create such monster of a joke. Keep going... :3

pixelScientist

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

View Postcreeperfighter3, on 25 July 2012 - 04:08 AM, said:

Overal, terrible. It seems to be a pack of so much randomness, there is no beauty to it whatsoever. Think of something that is fun to look at. Maybe something that is hellish and creepy, not something that hurts my eyes. Don't angry, I'm just trying to help.
EDIT: There also seems to be random recolours. Pay attention to those too.
ROFL

BoonvtM
    BoonvtM

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 539 posts
  • Minecraft: Hlywdundead
  • Xbox:Phaetiox

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

My new main