• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

keyes528
    keyes528

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 871 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

Yesterday, I installed Tekkit on my fragnet server, Using the control panel, and it's quite fun. But The server takes longer to load, and experiencing ''cant keep up problems''. So I'd like to Uninstall tekkit and just have them bukkit plugins instead since they work quite well together, But How do I do it?
If Someone could tell me, I'll give you a + 1 :) So Please help me! Help will be appreciated!

Keyes

Register or log in to remove.

Akorlith

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:12 PM

Tekkit and Bukkit are seperate things; Tekkit is not a Bukkit plugin. Download Bukkit from the official Bukkit webste and create a new folder for it. Then you can either:
1)Copy the map files over from the Tekkit server folder to the Bukkit server folder.
2)Start a new world.
I'm not sure what would happen if you chose option 1 though, apart from all your tekkit-related blocks disappearing.
!nuf si sdrawkcab gnidaeR

keyes528
    keyes528

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 871 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:40 PM

View PostAkorlith, on 24 July 2012 - 10:12 PM, said:

Tekkit and Bukkit are seperate things; Tekkit is not a Bukkit plugin. Download Bukkit from the official Bukkit webste and create a new folder for it. Then you can either:
1)Copy the map files over from the Tekkit server folder to the Bukkit server folder.
2)Start a new world.
I'm not sure what would happen if you chose option 1 though, apart from all your tekkit-related blocks disappearing.
The Problem is I want to remove the entire mod, And have no Tekkit at all.

Serflous
    Serflous

Tree Puncher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:47 AM

The easiest way would probably be to donwload a fresh copy of the server and bukkit, and copy the game save into the server folder. You can then go ahead and add all the plugins that you thought was usefull, and not actually install tekkit.