Kazekai
    Kazekai

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:08 PM

View Post{SOUL}, on 10 February 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:

there's a end to minecraft now. Notch beat you to it

Notch's ending sucks though, you can't even skip the boring credits. It's like the worst addition to Minecraft so far.

I'd much rather have this mod on SMP. I feel like it really captures what Minecraft is like.

And I'd like to live in the forest temple. :3
Posted Image
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "Please," I'll say "No" because it's shorter than "Yes."

menes777
    menes777

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:56 PM

View PostKazekai, on 10 February 2012 - 11:08 PM, said:

Notch's ending sucks though, you can't even skip the boring credits. It's like the worst addition to Minecraft so far.

I'd much rather have this mod on SMP. I feel like it really captures what Minecraft is like.

Agreed Notch's ending sucks.  It's like once the revenue flow stopped coming in like a tidal wave he gave up trying to make it more interesting.  Or he just didn't really have the talent to.
Posted Image

KyleTreger

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:28 AM

I just found this image on stumbleupon explaining this mod... And I am so glad i did. I've been looking for a purposeful mod that doesn't completely overhaul the game. This is perfect. It ads a nice clean goal to minecraft survival. makes you feel like you're on an adventure. I can't wait to give it a try.
Posted Image

SpAcE_mOnKeY126
  • Minecraft: SpAcE_mOnKeY126

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:53 AM

u can skip the credits by pressing Esc and its not the ending to minecraft, the purpose of minecraft isnt to beat the enderdragon, its to build and survive, it doesnt have an end, the enderdragon is more of a side challenge thing just to add a little more to the game

Posted Image

obsidianCore

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

no install instruction or required mods?
Posted Image

Destructoid17
  • Minecraft: Destructoid17

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:41 AM

View Postmenes777, on 09 February 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

At least he could release the source, that way if someone could and wanted to they could complete it.
Hey, that's a good idea.

Good day to you sir, If I have assisted, and or pleased you in any way, please do click the green plus.

PinkiePiePartytime

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

For all the people who are saying that when it's the end of the game it'll be pointless, you can still go mining and stuff that you do in normal Minecraft, it doesn't have to ALL be about temples and artifacts

Oh and P.S. You don't need a reward, isn't the sheer excitement of an adventure "reward" enough for you?
Posted Image
Please Click!

Dylpickle373
  • Minecraft: JubbaFudgy

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:49 AM

I am starting to forget about this "mod" it has been up for like a year and nothing has happened.

Posted Image

obsidianCore

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:59 PM

who is gna continue this?
Posted Image

Miopic
    Miopic

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Location: The Realm of Death oh and anywhere with good coffee
  • Minecraft: Miopic

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

This looks like a well thought out mod or game add-in however the whole heart piece thing is a little to Legend of Zelda

obsidianCore

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:13 PM

some one get source code some how and continue this pls
Posted Image

C_Rat
    C_Rat

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

View PostobsidianCore, on 22 February 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

some one get source code some how and continue this pls
Agreed.

Posted Image

VadarRadar
  • Minecraft: VadarRadar

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:52 AM

Lol @ the fact that this mod will never get done, considering the fact that I saw this thread a year ago, and a single feature has been released.

Too bad, it really looked fun and well thought out.

mttadas1

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:57 PM

Lol you can skip them
Posted Image

TimoMeijer

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:05 AM

I'm trying to get hold of the sourcecode, but I can't contact Kirb, any ideas?

Drakkoran
  • Minecraft: Drakkoran

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:35 PM

View PostTimoMeijer, on 27 February 2012 - 11:05 AM, said:

I'm trying to get hold of the sourcecode, but I can't contact Kirb, any ideas?

He's not going to give you his hard work. Just give him time, he said he'll finish it on the tumblr he just won't right now because of his personal life. Something you all need to look into getting. Don't be morons just because it's not getting done when YOU want it to.

Posted Image

obsidianCore

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:57 PM

View PostDrakkoran, on 27 February 2012 - 08:35 PM, said:

He's not going to give you his hard work. Just give him time, he said he'll finish it on the tumblr he just won't right now because of his personal life. Something you all need to look into getting. Don't be morons just because it's not getting done when YOU want it to.

lol you are (by proxy) insulting every one who is bumping this thread who are simply trying to forward a good idea that could be a piece of art. You are speaking of the mod as if u are the author, You must feel like such a big man talking down to to others, you must have such a awesome personal life that u can take time from it to come here and talk trash. i sure wish i was you.
Posted Image

TimoMeijer

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:47 PM

View PostDrakkoran, on 27 February 2012 - 08:35 PM, said:

Drakkoran, I was certainly not planning on plain hijacking his work. I would like to discuss possibilities to continue the mod. Personal life comes first, ofcourse, but it would be very sad if it isn't continued and all hard work is lost. However discussing any options is impossible if you can't contact someone.

Calvissuperman
  • Minecraft: Calvissuperman

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:45 PM

He just wants to finish this mod himself, and all at once. He said many MANY times that he's not going to release any parts of it except the whole at the end. No pre-releases, no simple versions, nothing. Just the full thing, and everything he want's in it along the way. He even made his own awesome code to make dungeons. ->

It's like old video games where you see this small house, and then you go inside and it's HUGE. I can't remember what he called it, but it's sick. And also, he said no multiplayer. Ever. Someone else will have to move it to multiplayer with his permission when it comes out.