• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[prison server] Prison Break Correctional Facility [Paid ranks] [24/7] [no whitelist]

minecraft prison break server

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4080 replies to this topic

mini_muckers

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostTokiKisaragi27, on 30 March 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

You called me a cu** when I did in fact have hard evidence against him. The fact that you refused to look at the images, and How you refused to accept anyone right other than youself, when everyone was want you to just stop arguing. It was only a 3 day temp ban for lava'ing someone in the mine. But you broke a rule that landed you a perma ban. Please re-write this appeal with the truth. Denied.
WHAT REFUSED TO LOOK AT THE IMAGES YOU NEVER GAVE ME THE LINK !

Register or log in to remove.

mini_muckers

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

Ign:mini_muckers
When were you banned: 1 month and a half ago
Why were you banned:saying ­
Who banned you: toki
Do you admit to it: yes
Other notes: Well it all started when my friend and i was playing on the server and he was banend without being told why i asked why got told toki banned him asked for proof toki said she would get proof but she did not so i said she was a ­ for not finding me the link and a lier and i said unban spawner now you have no proof you abuser and then i was banned.

TokiKisaragi27
  • Minecraft: TokiKisaragi27

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:12 PM

View Postmini_muckers, on 30 March 2013 - 05:44 PM, said:

Ign:mini_muckers
When were you banned: 1 month and a half ago
Why were you banned:saying ­
Who banned you: toki
Do you admit to it: yes
Other notes: Well it all started when my friend and i was playing on the server and he was banend without being told why i asked why got told toki banned him asked for proof toki said she would get proof but she did not so i said she was a ­ for not finding me the link and a lier and i said unban spawner now you have no proof you abuser and then i was banned.
I told him why he was being tempbanned. And I DID quote your ban appeal SHOWING you the proper proof. I will admit that before you were banned I wasn't that familiar with the bit.ly/mcpbreak link, but I learned it and surely you found it just fine. Go back, look at that evidence. I am giving you one last chance to fill out a proper ban appeal. This one is currently Denied.
Owner of [SIN]Prison. Ip: sinserver.no-ip.biz

aco314
    aco314

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

Ign: Balestrand10
When were you banned: Saw it today
Why were you banned: Because i said something was so gay
Who banned you: Toki
Do you admit to it: Yes
Other notes:[/size]One dude called TheFlamingCow was following me everywhere i went the whole day.. And he was trying too kill me all the time... And it was so annoying and he does it do other people also.. So i asked him why he is so ''gay.''
I love this server and its the only thing i play on my PC...[
size=5]

TokiKisaragi27

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

View Postaco314, on 30 March 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

Ign: Balestrand10
When were you banned: Saw it today
Why were you banned: Because i said something was so gay
Who banned you: Toki
Do you admit to it: Yes
Other notes:[/size]One dude called TheFlamingCow was following me everywhere i went the whole day.. And he was trying too kill me all the time... And it was so annoying and he does it do other people also.. So i asked him why he is so ''gay.''
I love this server and its the only thing i play on my PC...[
size=5]
Thank you for your honesty, next time try to use a better non offensive wording when coming up with your insults. Accepted.

seaboyer100

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

Name: Jillian
In game name: seaboyer100
Age(must be at least 13): 14
Time zone: EST
What time can you usually play at: Everyday from 3pm to 10pm
How long have you been playing on this server: I logged on a few months ago but then never went on again until about a week or two ago
What is your current block? worker
Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?) yes tipsland server and Escord, tipsland is shut down and Escord is now being remade (im now a co-owner)
Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? Yes
Have you read and agree to the Guard rules? Yes
Have you read and agree to follow the Guard Guidelines? Yes
Any other info: I always pay attention and I hate that the new inmates are being killed and that the rule of workers+ are killing inmates (which is a rule) without being attacked first. I would like to fix that immediately. Thank you.

J377Application

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:45 AM

Name: Jeffery
In game name: J377
Age(must be at least 13): 15
Time zone:[/size] Pacific
What time can you usually play at(please say in EST): 6:30PM - Midnite
How long have you been playing on this server: A month and a half.
What is your current block? A, almost Elite.
Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?) Yes, my first one I THINK it was killion-gaming, I forget.
Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? I have read thoroughly and carefully and agree to the inmate rules.
Have you read and agree to the Guard rules? I have read thoroughly and carefully and agree to the Guard Rules.
Have you read and agree to follow the Guard Guidelines? I have read and completely agree to follow the Guard Guidelines.
Any other info: I live in CA, Newbury Park with my Girlfriend, Isabella, I like to keep control of things nice and organized (people call me a clean-freak) around the house and even on my games (weirdo). I am 15 years old, born on December 21.
(When you get accepted as guard, and retire as guard, we clear your money, inv, bank, and cells)

jdogfrank

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:13 AM

Name: cyle cosbitt
In game name::jdogfrank214
Age(must be at least 13):14
Time zone:EST
What time can you usually play at(please say in EST):3:00 Pm- 10:00 Pm
How long have you been playing on this server:4 days
What is your current block? A
Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?)i was a A guard for 4 months
Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? yes
Have you read and agree to the Guard rules?yes
Have you read and agree to follow the Guard Guidelines? yes
Any other info:I do not hack and You can add me on skype msg me in game to get my skype name

ian105
    ian105

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

Ok The Time Has Come And Im going to apply for guard again hope i get accepted :D

Name:Ian
In game name:ian105
Age(must be at least 13):18
Time zone:[/size]Central Us
What time can you usually play at(please say in EST):3:00 6-7:00 on normal days 4-5:00 to 11:00 PM on weekends
How long have you been playing on this server:4-8 months
What is your current block?Worker
Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?)I own my own server and have been guard on this one
Have you read and agree to the inmate rules?Yes
Have you read and agree to the Guard rules?Yes
Have you read and agree to follow the Guard Guidelines?Yes
Any other info:I think you should choose me as a guard because i think i can do a good job i have been demoted before but i thought about it and i noticed i did a really stupid thing but i really think i can do a good job now and i really hope i get accepted
(When you get accepted as guard, and retire as guard, we clear your money, inv, bank, and cells)I know
Posted Image

Warden212
  • Minecraft: Warden12

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

Name: Jacob
Ign: Warden12
Age(must be at least 14): 15
Time zone: GMT 0 (england)
How long have you been playing on this server? About 6-8 months
What is your current block? Worker
What times are you usually on(please say in EST): 10am-4pm
Have you had experience is administrating a server(if so, which server):  Yes this one
Have you read and agree to the Chat Mod Rules?[/size][/size] Of course
[size=5][size=5]Have you read and agree to follow the Chat Mod Guidelines? Of course
Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? Yes
Any other information: I wondered if i can get a chance as a chat mod and urn my trust back to the owner. And im hoping to help the Warden's-Sr-Warden's. I all way look at the chat i will take full responsabillty of the chat when no Sr-Guard + Are online.
Posted Image

minedog_da_noob
  • Minecraft: minedog360

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

Posted Image

dat advertiser
Posted Image
Catch Phrase : Prove it.

minedog_da_noob
  • Minecraft: minedog360

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

Posted Image

this guy called shota owns this sky block server, and one of his guys advertised on this server, so i went to them and avertised abit back, then when i went on my alt the owner so called "shotta007" threatend to DDOS the server. By they way the different name/skin is because its my alt
Posted Image
Catch Phrase : Prove it.

Jamchiv01

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

Suggestion for the server:
Some kid has set home in my house and Tp'd to it and killed me, taking my stuff so i came up with the idea that we could get a precious stone block that either prevents pvp in your claim or only allows players that you specify into your claim.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks, Jamchiv01

Posted Image

Hub.Crypticz.com  |  Prison.Crypticz.com |  Skyblock.Crypticz.com  |  PVP.Crypticz.com

Click for website

Acid_Drop589
  • Minecraft: Acid_Drop589

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:35 AM

http://imgur.com/7GXbyYm

#EvilLanguage
#Dontthinkthelinkworks
Warden on a prison server yet to come out.         B Guard on 'Prison break Correctional Facility'.   IP: Tywilly.com
Beta Tester and Beta Guard on 'HellBreak Prison'  IP: HellbreakPrison.MCPH.co:48875

Acid_Drop589

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:41 AM

http://imgur.com/0G2JSgW

Better scrub that mouth with soap.
Warden on a prison server yet to come out.         B Guard on 'Prison break Correctional Facility'.   IP: Tywilly.com
Beta Tester and Beta Guard on 'HellBreak Prison'  IP: HellbreakPrison.MCPH.co:48875

Jamchiv01

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

Obsessive spamming and bad language for ya......

http://imgur.com/8aayNBd

Posted Image

Hub.Crypticz.com  |  Prison.Crypticz.com |  Skyblock.Crypticz.com  |  PVP.Crypticz.com

Click for website

carson5067674

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

http://i1290.photobu...zps5362dd6e.png
Posted Image

Acid_Drop589

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:21 AM

View Postcarson5067674, on 01 April 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

View PostJamchiv01, on 01 April 2013 - 12:43 AM, said:

Quite the day dont you think. 4 bans in 1 min.

TokiKisaragi27

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:05 AM

View PostAcid_Drop589, on 01 April 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

http://imgur.com/7GXbyYm

#EvilLanguage
#Dontthinkthelinkworks
Thank you  Bradkillers1521 has been banned.

View PostAcid_Drop589, on 01 April 2013 - 12:41 AM, said:

http://imgur.com/0G2JSgW

Better scrub that mouth with soap.

View PostJamchiv01, on 01 April 2013 - 12:43 AM, said:

Thank you both CatfishPoptart has been banned

aco314
    aco314

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

Posted Image
At the server yesterday..