Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[prison server] Prison Break Correctional Facility [Paid ranks] [24/7] [no whitelist]

minecraft prison break server

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
4080 replies to this topic

#1541

The_Dark_Connor

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Name: Connor Elkins
In game name: The_Dark_Connor
Age(must be at least 13): 16
Time zone:[/size] Eastern Standard Time
What time can you usually play at(please say in EST): Anytime After School
How long have you been playing on this server: 2 Months
What is your current block? A (ikr)
Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?) Yes, the really abusive ps one. Can't get an exact name though.
Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? Yes.
Have you read and agree to the Guard rules? Yes.
Have you read and agree to follow the Guard Guidelines? Yes.

Register or log in to remove.

#1542

prison_break
  • Minecraft: server ip: Tywilly.com

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

Didn't mean to post this
Posted Image

#1543

elmerfude

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

Dang pvp mobs >:(
Posted Image

#1544

prison_break
  • Minecraft: server ip: Tywilly.com

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

View PostWhiskeEvans, on 19 March 2013 - 07:58 PM, said:

Ign: AnthonyIPro
When were you banned: 18/03/2013
Why were you banned: Calling someone gay because they made me mad
Who banned you: Jlpbradly
Do you admit to it: yes
Other notes: He was swearing at me

Ign: AnthonyIPro
When were you banned: 18/03/2013
Why were you banned: Calling someone gay because they made me mad
Who banned you: Jlpbradly
Do you admit to it: yes
Other notes: He was swearing at me, And i really want to be back on the server because i like it

So your are justifying what you did by saying he was swearing at you?
Denied.

View Postxgenmakers, on 19 March 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

Ign: xgenmakers

When were you banned: 7:42 3/18/2013 (-6 GMT)

Why were you banned:I said the word Gay.

Who banned you:Toki

Do you admit to it:Yes

Other notes:
I'm completely sorry for saying the word (Gay) As i knew it was against the rules but was talking how i normally talk and it slipped without me knowning untill i pressed send.

I hope that this doesn't happen again.
Accepted.

View Postkostas0607, on 19 March 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

Name:kostas
Ign:kostas0607
Age(must be at least 14): 14
Time zone: eastern ny united states
How long have you been playing on this server?about a year :3
What is your current block? FREE
What times are you usually on(please say in EST): Monday-Friday(6:45am-7:30am)and (3:00pm-10:00)pm Saturday-sunday(9:am-11:00pm)
Have you had experience is administrating a server(if so, which server): no I do not but I have seen toki and jlp do it
Have you read and agree to the Chat Mod Rules?[/size][/size] yes
[size=5][size=5]Have you read and agree to follow the Chat Mod Guidelines? yes
Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? yes
Any other information: I will be more active then a lot of people I will be fair kind and make sure no one is capsing nor using inapprocriate language bye and THANK you for reviewing my app Posted Image

We currently have enough Chat-Mods.
Denied.

View Postian105, on 19 March 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

Name:Ian
In game name:ian105
Age(must be at least 13):18
Time zone:[/size]Central Us
What time can you usually play at(please say in EST):3:00 6-7:00 on normal days 4-5:00 to 11:00 PM on weekends
How long have you been playing on this server:4-8 months
What is your current block?Worker
Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?)I own my own server and have been guard on this one
Have you read and agree to the inmate rules?Yes
Have you read and agree to the Guard rules?Yes
Have you read and agree to follow the Guard Guidelines?Yes
Any other info:I think you should choose me as a guard because i think i can do a good job i have been demoted before but i thought about it and i noticed i did a really stupid thing but i really think i can do a good job now and i really hope i get accepted
(When you get accepted as guard, and retire as guard, we clear your money, inv, bank, and cells)I know

We appreciate you wanting this, but as we have stated, you don't have a clean record.
BUT, we do think you have learned your lesson, and in one month, we will allow you to become staff.
Denied.

View Postfptfootball19, on 19 March 2013 - 11:34 PM, said:

Name: Austin Morielly
Ign: fptfootball19
Age(must be at least 14):16
Time zone:GMT-5
How long have you been playing on this server? One of the first to log on
What is your current block?free
What times are you usually on(please say in EST):between 3pm-10pm
Have you had experience is administrating a server(if so, which server):yes I owned my own server a wile ago
Have you read and agree to the Chat Mod Rules?[/size]yes[/size]
Have you read and agree to follow the Chat Mod Guidelines?yes
Have you read and agree to the inmate rules?yes
Any other information:Ive been playing this server for a long time and hope to get chat-mod!




We are currently full on chat-mods.
Denied.


View Postorange2577, on 20 March 2013 - 02:06 AM, said:

Ign: orange2577
When: Sunday, March 17, 2013
Why: Placing a bannable object in the mine (sand)
Who siyman4
Do you admit to it: Yes.
Other notes:
I spent lost of time reading the rules on the fourms I understand them all and will follow them all. I will respect the rules with caution from now on. Never again will that happen. Ever. I realize how stupid it was of me to do that. I apologize.

Thank you for reading this and hopefully, considering unbanning me. Thanks orange2577


I hope this doesn't happen again.
Accepted.

View Postxviijdx, on 20 March 2013 - 06:53 AM, said:

Ign:XviijdX
Corrupt guard:Acid_Drop589
Date:3/20/13
What were they doing:They falsely acused me and gamble502 during a fight and jailed him first. Later jailed me. Saying we pvp ran. Gamble502 is posting a video proof.
Picture/video proof:
Guard rank:C Guard
Any other info:Just feel like he abuses powers i know i have a bad rep as it is.. but he was just losing a fight and jailed us before he died.


Thank you, he has been demoted.

View Postminedog_da_noob, on 20 March 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

You guys know the guy i reported for advertising xxxmobkiller ?
well today i went on this server and he threatend to hack it  D:
well this proof may not be 100% clear put here are the pics

Posted Image


Posted Image

It's fine, this is just a very angry 5 year old. He won't be able to do anything.

View PostSexybubbles, on 20 March 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

Ign: BigBubbles
When were you banned:
2013-03-20 15:05:17

Why were you banned:
"""
2013-03-20 15:04:44 [CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] §r[§dWorker§f]BigBubbles§r§7:§r §7Cydaine is gay
2013-03-20 15:05:17 [CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] §r[§dWorker§f]BigBubbles§r§7:§r §7Hey gay boy come here
"""

Who banned you:
TokiKisaragi27

Do you admit to it:
Yes

Other notes:
Sorry.


This is a little hard to follow... Please re-submit and make it a little easier to understand.
Denied.

View Postboothon2, on 20 March 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

Name:Jamie
Ign:boothon2
Age(must be at least 14):17
Time zone:GMT
How long have you been playing on this server? started like summer last year, took a break then again since christmas.
What is your current block?Free
What times are you usually on(please say in EST): GMT 4-10 EST 11-5
Have you had experience is administrating a server(if so, which server):nop
Have you read and agree to the Chat Mod Rules?[/size][/size] of course
[size=5][size=5]Have you read and agree to follow the Chat Mod Guidelines? i agree
Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? many a time
Any[size=2] other information[size=2]:i would like to be a chat mod




We currently have enough Chat-Mods.
Denied.
Posted Image

#1545

Sexybubbles

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

Ign: BigBubbles

When were you banned:
2013-03-20 15:05:17

Why were you banned:
I said gay.


Who banned you:
TokiKisaragi27

Then I banned again by spence19

Do you admit to it:
Yes

Other notes:
Sorry.

Edited by Sexybubbles, 20 March 2013 - 10:12 PM.


#1546

Alpha393
  • Location: Does it matter?
  • Minecraft: Alpha393

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

I am not commiting to anything yet, but I am considering resigning from my post as guard.  I have been having lots of lag issues, making it very hard to pvp and determine who hit who in the old "punch someone once while in a group to see what the guard does" game. It is possible that it's just because there are usually 20+ people at the time I get on, but I'm not sure.  I was hoping I could resign from guard and become Chatmod, but I'm not sure how many more you need.  I am going to do my best at fixing the issue, but if I cannot, I will accept that able to do my job to the best of my ability and will resign. I should determine what I am going to do by Monday of next week.
Posted Image

#1547

boothon2
  • Minecraft: boothon2

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

pretty sure there are no chat mods currently

#1548

boothon2
  • Minecraft: boothon2

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

Ign:boothon2
When were you banned:23:06 GMT
Why were you banned:because i found a bug and it hurt people in mines
Who banned you:siy
Do you admit to it:yes i found the bug and reported it asap to an owner
Other notes./

#1549

Powermax5998

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:55 AM

In game name:Powermax5998
When were you banned: Few Weeks Ago
Why were you banned: I saw spence19 and I was excited to see him and I was asking too much questions
Who banned you: Spence19
Do you admit to it: Yes, I admit to it that I was annoying , and over acted
Other notes: I'm ranked worker ill help people out and try to make prison break a better server


#1550

Finemeany10

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:34 AM

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be doing this but I caught 2 people cussing. Posted Image

Another pic from earlier today of someone cussing. Posted Image

#1551

xgenmakers

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:36 AM

a bug in the server just stole 35,000 from me...

#1552

Acid_Drop589
  • Minecraft: Acid_Drop589

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:47 AM

View Postprison_break, on 20 March 2013 - 09:57 PM, said:



Thank you, he has been demoted.

Omg. Just because of 1 mistake i get demoted. Do you know how long i have been on this server for? Do you know how much i cherished being guard? Do you know how long i cried for? I cant believed that i get demoted my making one mistake. Do you know how much i really love this server? Its basically the only one i go on. My sadness is beyond words, cant i have 1 chance to prove that it was only 1 tiny mistake, and that im actually a better guard than that?
Warden on a prison server yet to come out.         B Guard on 'Prison break Correctional Facility'.   IP: Tywilly.com
Beta Tester and Beta Guard on 'HellBreak Prison'  IP: HellbreakPrison.MCPH.co:48875

#1553

TokiKisaragi27
  • Minecraft: TokiKisaragi27

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:20 AM

View PostGamble, on 20 March 2013 - 07:22 AM, said:

acid.. i didnt get unjailed by ya. i had to wait it out. but im still posting video.

acid.

I have a few things to say about this, judging everyone as equals.
1. Somebody DID pvp run. I saw them in the bank. That is a jail able offense even when a guard is fighting them/others.
2. There are 2 people that were involved in this fight with similar names. Gamble502, and Gamble5O2. These names are easy to confuse, and for people that have to jail/mute others we just type partial name, hit tab, and then go ahead with the jailing. For example /mute ga(Tab) 10m. Which while doing Tab is jails the person in alphabetical/numerical order.
3. I understand that Pvp is allowed and everything, but I will have to say this, EVERYONE teams up and kills C and B guards....And they keep killing them over and over. People NEVER touch A+ Guards, because they consider them too Op.Then when they get killed or jailed by C/B guards for pvp running when they do, they complain....
4. I will say that getting started as a guard anymore is really hard...You can't survive because of these "guard hunts" which never happened when Llen Started...
5. I agree with Acid, it was one mistake, people make mistakes, they are only human...
6. Maybe it's time to throw a couple new guards into the mix, or consider a new rule...Maybe something such as: If a Worker+ Kills/Helps to Kill a guard, they get an hour of jail.. Only if the succeed in killing the guard. Because I sat and watched Elmer get killed a good 15 times this past day.. Yes I helped in it 2 times, I won't deny that. That was my first time ever killing a guard, and If that rule came in place I would take my time.

Hope you guys consider what I've written, and have a good day. <3

*Edit* I would also like Acid to have one more chance, as it was a mistake even one of you could have made if in his position. *Edit*
Owner of [SIN]Prison. Ip: sinserver.no-ip.biz

#1554

Acid_Drop589
  • Minecraft: Acid_Drop589

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:38 AM

View PostTokiKisaragi27, on 21 March 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

I have a few things to say about this, judging everyone as equals.
1. Somebody DID pvp run. I saw them in the bank. That is a jail able offense even when a guard is fighting them/others.
2. There are 2 people that were involved in this fight with similar names. Gamble502, and Gamble5O2. These names are easy to confuse, and for people that have to jail/mute others we just type partial name, hit tab, and then go ahead with the jailing. For example /mute ga(Tab) 10m. Which while doing Tab is jails the person in alphabetical/numerical order.
3. I understand that Pvp is allowed and everything, but I will have to say this, EVERYONE teams up and kills C and B guards....And they keep killing them over and over. People NEVER touch A+ Guards, because they consider them too Op.Then when they get killed or jailed by C/B guards for pvp running when they do, they complain....
4. I will say that getting started as a guard anymore is really hard...You can't survive because of these "guard hunts" which never happened when Llen Started...
5. I agree with Acid, it was one mistake, people make mistakes, they are only human...
6. Maybe it's time to throw a couple new guards into the mix, or consider a new rule...Maybe something such as: If a Worker+ Kills/Helps to Kill a guard, they get an hour of jail.. Only if the succeed in killing the guard. Because I sat and watched Elmer get killed a good 15 times this past day.. Yes I helped in it 2 times, I won't deny that. That was my first time ever killing a guard, and If that rule came in place I would take my time.

Hope you guys consider what I've written, and have a good day. <3

*Edit* I would also like Acid to have one more chance, as it was a mistake even one of you could have made if in his position. *Edit*
Toki, what you just wrote it just about all that i tried to say. My appreciation of what you just done, it beyond words. I feel, grateful.
Warden on a prison server yet to come out.         B Guard on 'Prison break Correctional Facility'.   IP: Tywilly.com
Beta Tester and Beta Guard on 'HellBreak Prison'  IP: HellbreakPrison.MCPH.co:48875

#1555

TokiKisaragi27
  • Minecraft: TokiKisaragi27

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:44 AM

**Doing A Ban Appeal for Someone**

Ign:
legohero987
When were you banned: About 4 days ago
Why were you banned:Spammed in Private messages on the server while trying to get someones attention.
Who banned you:TokiKisaragi27
Do you admit to it:Yes but I didn't know it applied in private messages
Other notes:
I am sorry for doing it, I didn't know I was breaking the rules, I am sorry and would like to get back on an play again because it's my favorite server
Owner of [SIN]Prison. Ip: sinserver.no-ip.biz

#1556

panthers3131
  • Location: Over the double rainbow
  • Minecraft: panthers3131

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:59 AM

Ign: panthers3131
When were you banned
:Today
Why were you banned:For saying "Fag"
Who banned you:Toki
Do you admit to it:
Yes but he wouldnt stop blocking my purchasing signs and taking stuff out of my furnaces.
[url=http://samlancashire.com/quiz/creeper]Posted Image[/url

#1557

prison_break
  • Minecraft: server ip: Tywilly.com

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostSexybubbles, on 20 March 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

Ign: BigBubbles

When were you banned:
2013-03-20 15:05:17

Why were you banned:
I said gay.


Who banned you:
TokiKisaragi27

Then I banned again by spence19

Do you admit to it:
Yes

Other notes:
Sorry.


I hope it will not happen again, as you will not get another chance.
Accepted.

View PostAlpha393, on 20 March 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

I am not commiting to anything yet, but I am considering resigning from my post as guard.  I have been having lots of lag issues, making it very hard to pvp and determine who hit who in the old "punch someone once while in a group to see what the guard does" game. It is possible that it's just because there are usually 20+ people at the time I get on, but I'm not sure.  I was hoping I could resign from guard and become Chatmod, but I'm not sure how many more you need.  I am going to do my best at fixing the issue, but if I cannot, I will accept that able to do my job to the best of my ability and will resign. I should determine what I am going to do by Monday of next week.

We will respect your decision.

View Postboothon2, on 20 March 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

Ign:boothon2
When were you banned:23:06 GMT
Why were you banned:because i found a bug and it hurt people in mines
Who banned you:siy
Do you admit to it:yes i found the bug and reported it asap to an owner
Other notes./

That wasn't why you were banned. Submit a ban appeal with the correct reason.

View PostPowermax5998, on 21 March 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

In game name:Powermax5998
When were you banned: Few Weeks Ago
Why were you banned: I saw spence19 and I was excited to see him and I was asking too much questions
Who banned you: Spence19
Do you admit to it: Yes, I admit to it that I was annoying , and over acted
Other notes: I'm ranked worker ill help people out and try to make prison break a better server


First off, you can't be banned for asking too many questions. You were banned for hacking. Because you tried lying on your ban appeal to get it accepted. Any future ban appeals will be denied.
Denied.

View PostFinemeany10, on 21 March 2013 - 03:34 AM, said:

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be doing this but I caught 2 people cussing. Posted Image

Another pic from earlier today of someone cussing. Posted Image

Unfortunately, we can't do anything about someone not knowing how to watch their language other than giving them a warning.

View Postxgenmakers, on 21 March 2013 - 05:36 AM, said:

a bug in the server just stole 35,000 from me...

If you read the helpful command room, then you would know that there is a bug, where if you try to rank up without enough money, it glitches and takes away the amount for the rank you have.

View PostTokiKisaragi27, on 21 March 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

I have a few things to say about this, judging everyone as equals.
1. Somebody DID pvp run. I saw them in the bank. That is a jail able offense even when a guard is fighting them/others.
2. There are 2 people that were involved in this fight with similar names. Gamble502, and Gamble5O2. These names are easy to confuse, and for people that have to jail/mute others we just type partial name, hit tab, and then go ahead with the jailing. For example /mute ga(Tab) 10m. Which while doing Tab is jails the person in alphabetical/numerical order.
3. I understand that Pvp is allowed and everything, but I will have to say this, EVERYONE teams up and kills C and B guards....And they keep killing them over and over. People NEVER touch A+ Guards, because they consider them too Op.Then when they get killed or jailed by C/B guards for pvp running when they do, they complain....
4. I will say that getting started as a guard anymore is really hard...You can't survive because of these "guard hunts" which never happened when Llen Started...
5. I agree with Acid, it was one mistake, people make mistakes, they are only human...
6. Maybe it's time to throw a couple new guards into the mix, or consider a new rule...Maybe something such as: If a Worker+ Kills/Helps to Kill a guard, they get an hour of jail.. Only if the succeed in killing the guard. Because I sat and watched Elmer get killed a good 15 times this past day.. Yes I helped in it 2 times, I won't deny that. That was my first time ever killing a guard, and If that rule came in place I would take my time.

Hope you guys consider what I've written, and have a good day. <3

*Edit* I would also like Acid to have one more chance, as it was a mistake even one of you could have made if in his position. *Edit*

I do agree we were a little harsh on him.
He has been promoted to C-Guard again.

View PostTokiKisaragi27, on 21 March 2013 - 07:44 AM, said:

**Doing A Ban Appeal for Someone**

Ign:
legohero987
When were you banned: About 4 days ago
Why were you banned:Spammed in Private messages on the server while trying to get someones attention.
Who banned you:TokiKisaragi27
Do you admit to it:Yes but I didn't know it applied in private messages
Other notes:
I am sorry for doing it, I didn't know I was breaking the rules, I am sorry and would like to get back on an play again because it's my favorite server



I hope it will not happen again, as you will not get another chance.
Accepted.

View Postpanthers3131, on 21 March 2013 - 07:59 AM, said:

Ign: panthers3131
When were you banned
:Today
Why were you banned:For saying "Fag"
Who banned you:Toki
Do you admit to it:
Yes but he wouldnt stop blocking my purchasing signs and taking stuff out of my furnaces.



I hope it will not happen again, as you will not get another chance.
Accepted.
Posted Image

#1558

Ducksfanwaterloo

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

Ign: Ducksfanwaterloo
When were you banned: today
Why were you banned: private chat spam
Who banned you: Toki
Do you admit to it: yes
Other notes: I didn't know that spam apply's to private chat as well, sorry about that I won't do it again.

#1559

TokiKisaragi27
  • Minecraft: TokiKisaragi27

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:10 PM

View PostDucksfanwaterloo, on 21 March 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

Ign: Ducksfanwaterloo
When were you banned: today
Why were you banned: private chat spam
Who banned you: Toki
Do you admit to it: yes
Other notes: I didn't know that spam apply's to private chat as well, sorry about that I won't do it again.
Your ban appeal is Accepted please don't let this happen again.
Owner of [SIN]Prison. Ip: sinserver.no-ip.biz

#1560

The_Dark_Connor

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

Name: Connor Elkins
In game name: The_Dark_Connor
Age(must be at least 13): 16
Time zone:[/size] Eastern Standard Time
What time can you usually play at(please say in EST): Anytime After School *or whenever I'm needed*
How long have you been playing on this server: 2 Months
What is your current block? A (ikr)
Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?) Yes, the really abusive ps one. Can't get an exact name though.
Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? Yes.
Have you read and agree to the Guard rules? Yes.
Have you read and agree to follow the Guard Guidelines? Yes.
*Other Notes: I have already started calling people out to the point that they log off, which makes good practice.*
*___*=EDIT