Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 596 posts
  • Minecraft: saltcore

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

View Postkeukske_nl, on 29 January 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

IGN: keukske_nl
Name of server your transferring from?: blackwater prison
Have you been banned from the server your are transferring from?: yes i have been banned, but i got unbanned Posted Image
Picture of your in game name in the chat:

Posted Image
Accepted, welcome to Lockdown!
Posted Image

ieatyou1

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

View Postelderpoop, on 30 January 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

IGN:deadlymonkeys

Time Zone:pacific

Date Joined:4/7/12

Do you understand and agree with the Guard rules?:yes

What times are you available to guard?:all day all night

Are you available to be online during weekends? (Friday-Sunday):all week

Why should we pick you:ill be fair

Are you staff on any other server?:no

Attach a photo of your current rank from ingame (MUST BE FULL SCREEN/ NOT CROPPED):im free

Just gonna give you some friendly words of advice.. If you answer all the question on the app in 2 words, theres going to be extremely little chance of you being guard, also they want you to put a picture of your rank, saying "im free" unfortunately won't cut it, anywayy, Good Luck

joshtillman
  • Minecraft: JoshTillman

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

I just donated 4 a weapens pack on the server and no admin that can give me the stuff are on so just saying but if u dont beleive that i donated go 2 BUYCRAFT and check
Posted Image

joshtillman

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

Posted Image

This proves i donated on BUYCRAFT  so you know I donated for the weapens package thanksPosted Image
Posted Image

xxevilkylexx

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

ChatMod Application

I Am staff on a server: Owner

IGN: xXevilkyleXx

When am I on: Just most of the time but I still do have school.

Do I accept ChatMod rules: Of course

I would like to be ChatMod because there are too many spammers and it drives me crazy. So I would like to put a stop to that. Also I run my own server so I know what its like to have annoying kids on.
I hope you accept me because this is my FAV server. Posted Image

Mini_Momo
  • Minecraft: Mini_Momo

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

Latly ive been very busy with school meaning Ive been unable to play on lockdown and be an active admin. I'm gonna take a temporary resign till I get back up to working speed. Ill be back soon... till then I hope you guys have a wonderful prison! Ill try to drop by every once and a while!
Posted Image

Sir_fag_alot

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

IGN: III_OMAHA_III

Name of server your transferring from?: DRUGwars

Have you been banned from the server your are transferring from?: No

Picture of your in game name in the chat: http://imgur.com/lFswgtj I was an mod before it closed but here is an old pic as an donator before i was mod... You can even ask YellowFinz an old mod with me.

MsVerita
    MsVerita

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1019 posts
  • Minecraft: MsVerita
  • Xbox:MsVerita

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

View PostMini_Momo, on 31 January 2013 - 01:19 AM, said:

Latly ive been very busy with school meaning Ive been unable to play on lockdown and be an active admin. I'm gonna take a temporary resign till I get back up to working speed. Ill be back soon... till then I hope you guys have a wonderful prison! Ill try to drop by every once and a while!

I shall be awaiting your return young grasshopper.

View PostSir_fag_alot, on 31 January 2013 - 01:21 AM, said:

IGN: III_OMAHA_III

Name of server your transferring from?: DRUGwars

Have you been banned from the server your are transferring from?: No

Picture of your in game name in the chat: http://imgur.com/lFswgtj I was an mod before it closed but here is an old pic as an donator before i was mod... You can even ask YellowFinz an old mod with me.

Accepted! Welcome to Lockdown!

joshtillman

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

Moderator APP Format:

IGN: JoshTillman Is The Name!!!!

Time Zone: Estern!!!

Do you understand the rules?: Yes I read them over many times

What times will you be available to be online?: about all weekend exept saturday mornings and somtimes in the morning and at night on weekdays prob 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm then 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm

Can you be online during weekends? (Friday- Sunday): Yes I will I will be on all the days during the weekind (Friday-Sunday) Posted Image

Current Rank:Posted Image

Are you staff on any other server? Yes I am it is called THEL33T tell me if u need more info of the server Posted Image thanks

Why should we pick you: Well I am very nice and I think I can do a great job as a Moderater. I have expereinced being staff on another server so I think I have the skill of  being mod. And so many people annoy me by using caps and who spam so think I am good at spotting players who talk with caps and players who spam. I Am also a very good pvper I dont know if that means anything or does any good for this application but just thought you should know. I also know that I am not very Famous on the server but I think I am worthy of becoming a Mod from being determined and pationt. I also know that I am a good helper and always try to help somone when their in need. I have big expectations on this application and I have way more reasons i want to be a Mod but i do not want to take anymore of your time, thanks. Posted Image

[By Applying for the moderator postition you will not request an admin to look at your app] Yes I will not Ask an admin to read this application on the server Posted Image thanks

Btw I could not get anyone to recomend me I will try to get them on the application if I repost this application again, Thanks . Thank you for spending your time reading this application. Posted Image
Posted Image

daddad225

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

IGN: daddad225

Time Zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Date Joined: I dont know i logged on once and didnt come on for a while and i just started being active again.

Do you understand and agree with the Guard rules?:I understand and agree to follow all guard rules

What times are you available to guard? 3.00-9.00/11:00(maybe even later)

Are you available to be online during weekends? (Friday-Sunday):Yes

Why should we pick you: I think i would be a good gaurd, know commands , have repect for alot of players staff , Stick to rules i am loyal , and a good team worker if some one wants to pvp me or i see a pvp with staff if there away from keyboard in pvp area i will risk my lifee for them to stay alive , if i cant handle an ishue myself i will ask someone to gide by me incase . I AM DEDICATED TO THIS SERVER . Im sorry about the caps but i love the job you's guys have put into it and it would be my honour to be a guard. i am also Good friend With YelloFinz

Are you staff on any other server?: Yes I have been [C-Guard] In GizmoPrison and i have owned a prison server it got griefed and i have also

Attach a photo of your current rank from ingame (MUST BE FULL SCREEN/ NOT CROPPED):
http://imgur.com/GxUJnpC ( A pic from me being a C-Guard on Gizmo

What makes you different than other applicants? I'm Really not different i am just a guy who likes this server and want to be a guard like everyone else i will work hard and help anyone that needs help. I would also Be on a lot so i can hep with lots of things

hamsterhedgehog
  • Minecraft: Hamsterhedgehog
  • Xbox:ryanrocks0525

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

Hey in unbanned in like 6 hours but when I get on will I have the donor that I donated for ( I didn't a nice generous person did for me)
The rules of the forums http://rules.mcf.li/

mchlzlck
  • Minecraft: EnderTroll68

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

I just noticed that this is the wrong application... It is the old one I had from a whole back. Anyone who has read it disregard it until tomorrow and if anyone can remove it... Sorry!

daddad225

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:36 AM

Why were you banned?: we were doing adminparkoura nd i blocked glitched and they banned me for nodus

What day were you banned?: 1/30/13

Who banned you?: Not sure

Was the ban justified? (Honesty counts here): Well i dont think that block glitching is a ban

Why are you appealing?: Becuse i luv this server and i dont wanan be banned

Why should we accept your appeal?: Becuase i didnt hack or anything i didnt nothing wrong

How do we know you won't do it again?: I didnt do anything wrong

Rockinrhino
  • Minecraft: Yellowfinz

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

View Postdaddad225, on 31 January 2013 - 03:36 AM, said:

Why were you banned?: we were doing adminparkoura nd i blocked glitched and they banned me for nodus

What day were you banned?: 1/30/13

Who banned you?: Not sure

Was the ban justified? (Honesty counts here): Well i dont think that block glitching is a ban

Why are you appealing?: Becuse i luv this server and i dont wanan be banned

Why should we accept your appeal?: Becuase i didnt hack or anything i didnt nothing wrong

How do we know you won't do it again?: I didnt do anything wrong

Ur Tempban for 1 day now. Instead of permanent ban. Have Fun
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

daddad225

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:52 AM

Name of server your transferring from?: Drug wars/GizmoPrison/Life in Prison

Have you been banned from the server your are transferring from?: Drug wars closed down

Picture of your in game name in the chat: http://imgur.com/KiOWRkw I was Sir_MIx_Alot

(Must provide a picture. Will be denied otherwise)

MsVerita
    MsVerita

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

View Postdaddad225, on 31 January 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:

Name of server your transferring from?: Drug wars/GizmoPrison/Life in Prison

Have you been banned from the server your are transferring from?: Drug wars closed down

Picture of your in game name in the chat: http://imgur.com/KiOWRkw I was Sir_MIx_Alot

(Must provide a picture. Will be denied otherwise)

Please tell me you realize your transfer picture has full nodus? Come on dude.

birdhouses
  • Minecraft: birdhouses

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

View PostRockinrhino, on 31 January 2013 - 03:49 AM, said:

Ur Tempban for 1 day now. Instead of permanent ban. Have Fun
.... You're not an admin so you can't decide if it's accepted or not... could you refrain from doing this, it just makes you look downright silly.

birdhouses
  • Minecraft: birdhouses

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

Msverita made a new rule for donor nicknames. Whatever you pick for your nickname will remain permanent. So when you pick your nickname you will not be able to change it again.

PAGE 180 BELONGS TO BIRDHOUSES!

MsVerita
    MsVerita

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:33 AM

View Postbirdhouses, on 31 January 2013 - 04:54 AM, said:

Msverita made a new rule for donor nicknames. Whatever you pick for your nickname will remain permanent. So when you pick your nickname you will not be able to change it again.

PAGE 180 BELONGS TO BIRDHOUSES!

Darn you stealing the 180th page. I CALL THE 200th!