14143 replies to this topic

doomboombar
  • Minecraft: Doomboombar

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

Guard APP Format:

IGN:Doomboombar My Nick is &0Mt&4Doom at the moment

Time Zone:UK(London)

Date Joined:Midway in September

Do you understand and agree with the Guard rules?: Yes i understand and agree with guard rules. The guards have a strong presence on this server which i want to help enforce. I have seen guards laying down the law and the aren't afraid to argue with the others about getting there way. I have read the guard rules through many times and completely understand and will follow them as long as i am Guard. I have No previous bans from the server, a completely clean record which i believe all guards should try and have.

What times are you available to guard? I will be available to guard whenever i can. During weekdays it would probably be 3-4/5 days a week. I would be on for two hours then. Complications would apply with Homework etc As School comes 1st Guys!

Are you available to be online during weekends? (Friday-Sunday): I will be on EVERY day at the weekend for 4 hours and believe i am active player that spends a lot of time on the server.

Why should we pick you: I think you should pick me because i believe i am liked on the server. I have experience and the Guard position on this server and understand every nook and cranny of being a guard  the requirements the rules and the general maturity a guard should show towards the other members of the server. I believe that although i am only 13 i can stay mature and not lose my temper at the innocent and generally annoy everyone on the server whilst i was on. I believe my PVP skills are up to scratch being 13th on /clan leaderboard I PVP regulary with friends on the server and haven't died since GOku ambushed me Posted Image. I have won survival games around 60 times although sadly it was on citi-build and Skitscape so i have no proof. PVP is why i play Minecraft. I have killed almost all guards usually in teams but still dealing a lot of damage. I hope i am trusted by the Admins to uphold this position and i would stay Guard for as long as possible. I have many Friends who are guards. I have enjoyed this server from the moment i logged on and have Donated for many different packages.

Are you staff on any other server?: I am currently warden on a server that is Down half the time and Guard on a developing server which is in its early stages sorry for not being staff on any 24hr running servers.

Attach a photo of your current rank from ingame (MUST BE FULL SCREEN/ NOT CROPPED)

Posted Image

What makes you different than other applicants? (Include the hidden word in this section): I believe i am different from other applicants because i have experience in the guard position but i also PVP like a damn Hurricane and the Skeletons will never get to me.

RECCOMENDATIONS

Minney_IGS Look on page 173 of these forums

MERA

Posted Image

NAQZ127 (LRSECURITY)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

SweOmp_
    SweOmp_

Carpenter

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

IGN: SweOmp_

Time Zone:
GMT+1

Date Joined:
I have no Idéa, probably December 1st!

Do you understand and agree with the Guard rules?:
Yes, I do! Posted Image

Why should we pick you:
Because my skills in pvp are excellent! I respect the rules, I eat guards for dinner and I'm active!
I love the Idéa behind guard and all that!
It would  be great hanging out with le guards! :3
Like i said my pvp skills are pretty good!
I really love the server, the whole plugin thing and It would be great to help with the whole thingy! ;3
I think almost all of the other players respects me alot! Posted Image
They no about my pvp skills so they usually dont mess with meh! :3
Altho there are a few peps that've killed me, those are TheJackStur(JUST for a video) and ofc Wolftailz, and yeah, he's Head Guard so It's not so strange! :S

Are you staff on any other server?:
Yes, I am! Sort of Moderator, but It isn't called that! It has 40+ players all day. I don't spend so much time on it, It's down, and has been down for the past 10 days. I also take carfe of the pvp rules there, like no logging and attacking someone when they're not following the rules.

Attach a photo of your current rank from ingame:  

http://imgur.com/6mA7x  

http://imgur.com/IWootfQ

http://imgur.com/vutPJdA

http://imgur.com/BhRvz8t
Proof of Vet+ and recomendation[s]! Posted Image
I know that this isn't necessary but still! =3 I just want you to see that I'm well known and they
What makes you different than other applicants?
Well,-Skeleton- I don't know how others claim how good they are at pvp but I'd probably beat the crap out of them anyways. I'm 1st on the /Clan Leaderboard. I'm well respected in the PvP area, and as a good player I'm not rude in anyways! Many players want me as Guard, well they would get in trouble if i got it but I think they would of respected the rules more,atleast
when im around! I'm also VERY active, not in that geeky way tho! Posted Image Posted Image
If y'all think that i got my KDR through spawn killing someone, or something like that, you're wrong! I got my KDR through harcore pvping and, well, not dieng very often! :3
A Very Simple Application!
I would really Appreciate If I Could Help The Server Through Being Guard! Posted Image
Im from Europe so im online on some weird hours.
I wont let my friends get "Special treatment" or something like that, everyone has the same rules and i make no exceptions to friends or ChatMods, for exaple!
Thanks! Posted Image

http://imgur.com/gerVdAx
Dear Naqz... Posted Image True Story Bro!
Lol Sammy, don't be so hard on yourseld!! xD
I think you can beat me! :3 (If I had no armor and sharp I sword that Is!) Tehehe Posted Image

Re-RE-Posted! :3
Posted Image

iTzzDylan

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

View PostBubblesC2013, on 29 January 2013 - 05:25 AM, said:

Guard APP

IGN:LillieC14

Time Zone:Eastern

Date Joined:December

Do you understand and agree with the Guard rules?:Yes

What times are you available to guard?about 14hrs a day

Are you available to be online during weekends? (Friday-Sunday):Yes

Why should we pick you:I'm a good clean player

Are you staff on any other server?:Awol

What makes you different than other applicants? (Include the hidden word in this section):I'm a friendly person outgoing fun to be around and love to pvp

Posted Image

You demoted from chatmod??
Posted Image

xClaush
    xClaush

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

Why its so lagging

BubblesC2013

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

i would like to be guard iTz Posted Image

keukske_nl

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

IGN: keukske_nl
Name of server your transferring from?: blackwater prison
Have you been banned from the server your are transferring from?: yes i have been banned, but i got unbanned Posted Image
Picture of your in game name in the chat:

Posted Image

Posted Image

BubblesC2013

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

t

Guard APP

IGN:LillieC14

Time Zone:Eastern

Date Joined:December

Do you understand and agree with the Guard rules?:Yes

What times are you available to guard?about 14hrs a day or more

Are you available to be online during weekends? (Friday-Sunday):Yes

Why should we pick you:I'm a good clean player

Are you staff on any other server?:Awol

What makes you different than other applicants? (Include the hidden word in this section):I'm a friendly person outgoing fun to be around and love to pvp ~Skeleton~

Posted Image

sammyb98

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

http://i.imgur.com/9pkirm4.png MsV went abit mad with the cake

Link955
    Link955

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft: Link955

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

IGN: link955

Why were you banned?: Derping

What day were you banned?: About 2 months ago, a bit more

Who banned you?: idk

Was the ban justified? (Honesty counts here): yes i was using nodus derp

Why are you appealing?: because i like lockdown and my friends play on it

Why should we accept your appeal?: becuase you will get one more happy player that is not stuck on other servers

How do we know you won't do it again?:

I deleted nodus.

elderpoop

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

IGN:deadlymonkeys

Time Zone:pacific

Date Joined:3/6/12

Do you understand and agree with the Guard rules?:yes!

What times are you available to guard?:3:00 pm to 8:00 pm

Are you available to be online during weekends? (Friday-Sunday):yes all weeks and weekends

Why should we pick you:because i would be fair

Are you staff on any other server?:no

Attach a photo of your current rank from ingame (MUST BE FULL SCREEN/ NOT CROPPED):i am free anyways my rank is D

icema1963

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

IGN: icema1963    ice also is good

Time Zone: PTZ

Date Joined: late December, early January

Do you understand and agree with the Guard rules?: Yes

Why should we pick you: I am nice, patient, understanding, and overall a good person. i know that what i said is what a lot of people have already said about them, but it is true. i have not made anyone mad at me, i have been jailed once when i tossed my bow and a player picked it up. it was only 5 minutes so i dont care, its what guards do, i understand. i know that when it comes to a fight, who will more then likely win, i am going to get no drop so others cant get good stuff from me.

What times are you able to guard?: i can guard mostly on the weekends, for sure, at least 7 pm to 9 pm on weekends(not on febuary 9th tho, wrestling then), also (highschool makes this one a not for sure) a few days in the week, never monday, sometimes tuesday and wensday, thursday and friday are mosly open.

Are you staff on any other server?: yes, i was a trusted in a lava survival, for caznowl. no picture, it has been a long time. due to that i am currently not staff cause of in activity.

What makes you different than other applicants? (Include the hidden word in this section): I have a friend who plays on this server how told me about it. he is unkownperson. he gets killed and frusterated sometimes when he loses his items. i know how he feels so i want to help people like that out.

[By Applying for the guard postition you will not request an admin to look at your app] understood

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 533 posts
  • Minecraft: 3632
  • Xbox:toxicwasted

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

hey guys sorry i havent been on all that much. i wish i could but we had a big storm and it messed up my router so i am having a hard time with my internet. it should be fixed soon but cant wait to be back :(

hamsterhedgehog
  • Minecraft: Hamsterhedgehog
  • Xbox:ryanrocks0525

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

may i be unbanned today or tommrow 1 day short of the full 7 day an i really wanan enjoy donor or sometin else (hint hint) ver dis is for u
The rules of the forums http://rules.mcf.li/

mchlzlck
  • Minecraft: EnderTroll68

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

Guard Requirements:

- Active for at least a week. √

- Block D or above. lol √

- Cannot have any permanent bans on record. √

Guard APP Format:

IGN: mchlzlck

Time Zone: UTC-04:00 (Eastern Standard Time)

Date Joined: The beginning of the tenth month of the Roman calendar (December)

Do you understand and agree with the Guard rules?: Indubitably

What times are you available to guard?: As much as I am able to. Usually on average 6 hours a day unless I have a project or essay due.

Are you available to be online during weekends? (Friday-Sunday): Absolutely. Only times on weekend I can’t are Friday 7-9:30 (my time) and Saturday during the day occasionally.

Why should we pick you: I am excellent at pvp. The people with the highest KDR run from me in a fight. I can usually take on two guards at once, unless Wolf is among them.

Are you staff on any other server?: I am not

Attach a photo of your current rank from in game (MUST BE FULL SCREEN/ NOT CROPPED):
Posted Image

What makes you different than other applicants? (Include the hidden word in this section): I absolutely love this server, I am liked by most of the server, and am widely respected for my skill in pvp. I understand the risk of becomming guard, I have to fight to the end, whether it meaning losing my armor or not. I understand every rule to its fullest, and have learned from the mistakes of those who have preceded me. Hope you take me under consideration!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MsVerita
    MsVerita

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1019 posts
  • Minecraft: MsVerita
  • Xbox:MsVerita

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:43 AM

View PostxClaush, on 29 January 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

Why its so lagging

It's probably your connection. CPU usage is fine and I'm running almost lag free.

View Postsammyb98, on 29 January 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

mmmm cake :3

View PostLink955, on 29 January 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

IGN: link955

Why were you banned?: Derping

What day were you banned?: About 2 months ago, a bit more

Who banned you?: idk

Was the ban justified? (Honesty counts here): yes i was using nodus derp

Why are you appealing?: because i like lockdown and my friends play on it

Why should we accept your appeal?: becuase you will get one more happy player that is not stuck on other servers

How do we know you won't do it again?:

I deleted nodus.

Accepted THIS TIME ONLY. Use your head and don't make dumb decisions when its clearly against the rules.

hamsterhedgehog
  • Minecraft: Hamsterhedgehog
  • Xbox:ryanrocks0525

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

U gonna unban me earwee pwess
The rules of the forums http://rules.mcf.li/

Mini_Momo
  • Minecraft: Mini_Momo

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

View Posthamsterhedgehog, on 30 January 2013 - 04:44 AM, said:

U gonna unban me earwee pwess

View Posthamsterhedgehog, on 30 January 2013 - 02:53 AM, said:

may i be unbanned today or tommrow 1 day short of the full 7 day an i really wanan enjoy donor or sometin else (hint hint) ver dis is for u
Hammy... I'm telling you now that consistenty asking to be unbanned is not gonna help you get banned <------ Sorta like Socrates
Posted Image

coolguybum

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

i was muted by WILL (CHATMOD) for absolutly nothing? i was making jokes about beavis and butt-head and he muted for for staff disrespect because i said tp for my bunghole. i dont agree with him at all .i did nothing against the chat rules

elderpoop

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

IGN:deadlymonkeys

Time Zone:pacific

Date Joined:4/7/12

Do you understand and agree with the Guard rules?:yes

What times are you available to guard?:all day all night

Are you available to be online during weekends? (Friday-Sunday):all week

Why should we pick you:ill be fair

Are you staff on any other server?:no

Attach a photo of your current rank from ingame (MUST BE FULL SCREEN/ NOT CROPPED):im free

iTzzDylan

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

View Postsammyb98, on 29 January 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

Texture pAck?
Posted Image