Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Android] Minecraft Chat App

app android chat smp multiplayer

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1

jpiolho
    jpiolho

    Tree Puncher

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 36 posts
  • Location: Portugal
  • Minecraft: jpiolho

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

Minecraft Chat - Android App

Posted Image


Minecraft Chat is an Android App that allows you to join any SMP server (that don't require ModLoader / Forge) and lets you chat or use commands as if you were playing. Supports servers both in online and offline mode.


Features:

  • Support for Minecraft 1.2.5 and 1.3
  • Server List
  • Player List
  • Chat with minecraft style codes (Color, Bold, Italic...)
  • Quick Server OP actions over players (Such as Kick and Ban)
  • Direct IP connection
  • Contains other miscellaneous options and feature.

Video:

Spoiler:


Screenshots:

Spoiler:


Warnings:

- If you're going to use this with a survival server, be aware that your character will join the game and idle on the place you last logged off, so always be sure that you left your character in a safe place. Otherwise, you might die and lose all your items.



Download:

Posted Image



Feedback and suggestions are appreciated ;)



Register or log in to remove.

#2

wai0004
    wai0004

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 223 posts
  • Location: Nunawading, VIC, Australia
  • Minecraft: wai0004

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:05 AM

IF THIS WORKS YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit: it doesn't work, it says "Connection Refused"
Posted Image

#3

MrMazur
    MrMazur

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:42 PM

View Postwai0004, on 22 July 2012 - 10:05 AM, said:

IF THIS WORKS YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit: it doesn't work, it says "Connection Refused"

Really? it does for me and my friends.
edit: yea just tested on HTC it works

#4

jpiolho
    jpiolho

    Tree Puncher

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 36 posts
  • Location: Portugal
  • Minecraft: jpiolho

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:55 PM

View Postwai0004, on 22 July 2012 - 10:05 AM, said:

IF THIS WORKS YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit: it doesn't work, it says "Connection Refused"

Happens on login, or on connecting to server? If it's on server, and it's a public server, could you give-me the IP so I could test and test if there's any problem?

As a note, servers that require ModLoader do not work, but it's something I'm looking forward to implement.

#5

wai0004
    wai0004

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 223 posts
  • Location: Nunawading, VIC, Australia
  • Minecraft: wai0004

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

View Postjpiolho, on 22 July 2012 - 12:55 PM, said:

Happens on login, or on connecting to server? If it's on server, and it's a public server, could you give-me the IP so I could test and test if there's any problem?

As a note, servers that require ModLoader do not work, but it's something I'm looking forward to implement.
Update fixed it :D works great now!
Posted Image

#6

jpiolho
    jpiolho

    Tree Puncher

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 36 posts
  • Location: Portugal
  • Minecraft: jpiolho

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:35 AM

Just to let everyone know, I just released version with support for Minecraft 1.3 :D

#7

SmallCityGuitar

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:53 PM

When i try to log in, it says "internal problem" help!

#8

jpiolho
    jpiolho

    Tree Puncher

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 36 posts
  • Location: Portugal
  • Minecraft: jpiolho

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

View PostSmallCityGuitar, on 08 August 2012 - 07:53 PM, said:

When i try to log in, it says "internal problem" help!

Update the app to version 1.1.1A to fix. The problem was due to a new parameter Mojang added at the login reponse.

#9

bluejack404

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

It says that my server is outdated. My server runs Minecraft 1.3.2.

Posted Image


#10

jpiolho
    jpiolho

    Tree Puncher

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 36 posts
  • Location: Portugal
  • Minecraft: jpiolho

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

View Postbluejack404, on 22 October 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

It says that my server is outdated. My server runs Minecraft 1.3.2.

Does it say that on the server list, or when connecting to the server? If so can you post the exact message?

#11

GhOsT935
    GhOsT935

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Location: on a skyblock...
  • Minecraft: Xx_GhOsT_935_xX

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

make this for iOS please

Posted Image

Xx_GhOsT_935_xX


#12

Xenais
    Xenais

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Location: On Earth
  • Minecraft: Xenais

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

So, when you enter a server's chat you're actually entering the server as if you were there but you can't move your character or see anything besides the chat? Is that why you should make sure your character was in a safe placed last time you logged out?
Posted Image

#13

Liger_XT5
  • Location: Oklahoma, USA
  • Minecraft: LigerXT5

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

I'm not certain this is the app a number of users on our server are using, but if it is...

Please add a way to disable users from using this app on the server. Like something in the MOTD.
Something about the use causes a number of anti-cheat detection issues and spams admins about floating and/or attempting to walking through a block.
We have tried time and time again to tell users not to use the app, and all they do is relog and say they are not using the app anymore, though the same errors state otherwise.


I have been trying to allow users to use MobileAdmin with restricted permissions if they wish to chat on the server via their androids, so far no bites.
MCDen @ mc.mine-craft-den.com
Posted Image
Details at FairMCList.com!

#14

kuutiomaa

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:47 AM

View PostLiger_XT5, on 05 March 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

I'm not certain this is the app a number of users on our server are using, but if it is...

Please add a way to disable users from using this app on the server. Like something in the MOTD.
Something about the use causes a number of anti-cheat detection issues and spams admins about floating and/or attempting to walking through a block.
We have tried time and time again to tell users not to use the app, and all they do is relog and say they are not using the app anymore, though the same errors state otherwise.


I have been trying to allow users to use MobileAdmin with restricted permissions if they wish to chat on the server via their androids, so far no bites.

This! I agree totally, idling in our server is strictly prohibited and thus, this app also. So I want an OPTION to completely block users trying to join using this app