happy wheels total jerk face

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BenoPope
  • Minecraft: BenoPope
  • Xbox:Beno Pope

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:29 AM

Ohai guys.

Check out my let's play series of Happy Wheels!
If you wanna make me a level, then by all means!

• Episode One:

• Episode Two

Hope you all enjoy! Remember to like and subscribe if you enjoy it! :D
That's pretty much it!
Goodbye Guys!
- BenoPope xx
Hey guys! Check out my youtube channel. It is pretty much all about minecraft.
http://www.youtube.com/user/BenoPope

Register or log in to remove.

Simpa
    Simpa

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2537 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:42 PM

A tip for you.
As a youtuber, people are far more likely to like you if you don't jump on bandwagons such as happy wheels. Really, I'm not even interested in watching you, because you even thought of playing happy wheels.
Posted Image

BlueMaus
    BlueMaus

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 650 posts
  • Minecraft: BlueIguana

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:33 PM

View PostSimpa, on 21 July 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

A tip for you.
As a youtuber, people are far more likely to like you if you don't jump on bandwagons such as happy wheels. Really, I'm not even interested in watching you, because you even thought of playing happy wheels.
What kind of advice is that? People should play what they want to play, what they think is fun, and what their fans would like to see. People shouldn't worry about drama or hype or bandwagons, they should just have fun with it. Plus I don't think anyone really has a problem with Happy Wheels.

Posted Image
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings. Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair.

starfox1o1
  • Minecraft: starfox1o1
  • Xbox:starfox1o1

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

View PostBlueMaus, on 21 July 2012 - 01:33 PM, said:

What kind of advice is that? People should play what they want to play, what they think is fun, and what their fans would like to see. People shouldn't worry about drama or hype or bandwagons, they should just have fun with it. Plus I don't think anyone really has a problem with Happy Wheels.
Yes I second this. I'd rather watch someone play a game they enjoy, than that same person play a less bandwagoned game and do a really crappy let's play. Second off anytime a new game comes out that's good, popular youtubers start the bandwagoning almost immediately. Why don't you tell me a good game that doesn't have thousands of let's plays Simpa.

Also a tip to OP: massive watermarks in videos are annoying. Paused about 0:03 in because I didn't want to watch the whole video with that there. Make it WAY more transparent, I don't see why you need it there anyway.
Posted Image

Zak_inc
    Zak_inc

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4221 posts
  • Minecraft: Zak_Inc

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:28 PM

View PostSimpa, on 21 July 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

A tip for you.
Must agree to this because SO many people are doing this.Here are the ones i know
-Uberhaxornova
-Chimneyswift
-Captainsparklez
-Tobuscus
-Pewdiepie

And those are only the bigger ones

Posted Image

Simpa
    Simpa

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2537 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:07 PM

Well, In my point of view, originality -> the let's player enjoying the game. Sure, it's great if he's having fun, but I would still watch someone even if they weren't(EX. People playing horror games.) While I just won't ever again watch anyone playing a game like minecraft, happy wheels, call of duty...
Posted Image