giantmega epic zombie giant zombie

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

gabgob1066

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:22 AM

The Giant Zombie Mod
Download v1.1
For Minecraft 1.2.5

The giant zombie has been in the coding of minecraft for a long time, but has never been implemented. I have made it an egg (now with different colours to the zombie egg), and made it a nether mob. it is mainly unmodified from the pre-existing coding, but I have given it immunity to fire and the ability to follow and attack. It is a powerful but slow mob and quite rare. It also drops diamonds when it is killed.

To install just drag the files into minecraft.jar and delete the META-INF folder. You do not need modloader.

Previous Versions:
Download v1

Register or log in to remove.

Miz_Redavni
  • Minecraft: miz redavni

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:27 AM

pics or didnt happen

warprice

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:01 AM

Hey people I made a video review on this mod showing what it does (implants a big ass zombie) .
What I thing this mod would be great for is to have the zombie as a boss, and gabgob just some things you should add to the mod .

More XP when you kill the zombie .
Longer Life .
Does damage on you.
Also make it drop something rare.
And something extreme like make the zombie a boss and have its own arena so you can go and fight it .
That’s about it all I can think off .

But great mod I really like it !

Here’s the video:
My Youtube account:   Wild2Gamers - YouTube
Look at my channel, it has awesome videos for you guys

WolfLord77

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

Hey. i love this mod. I would also love to have it on my 1.4 server. Any chances of that happening? either way thanks this was a lot of fun in 1.2.5 when i used it before :) RLY want to have it again!!!
Posted Image