Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Creepypasta Mod Idea

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

KROME_Rainbow

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:37 PM

Creepypasta

Have you ever wanted Minecraft to be scary but creepers and endermen not enough for you? Ever thought Minecraft had real potential to actual strike fear into someone? Personally, I have. I've posted multiple threads on the Endermen with what I think would make them scarier, but to no avail, so I've come here to post this mod request as it can add more, and has a higher chance of being implemented.

This list isn't in any real particular order:

Day/Night Cycles
In the hope to make something a little scarier, I propose longer nights and days. I didn't want to cut out day altogether, so I hope this idea is good.

There will always be a little digital/analog (can be changed through settings) somewhere on your screen displaying a time. When you spawn a new world, it'll be 12am.

In Vanilla Minecraft, the Day/Night cycle lasts 20 minutes, with day being 10 minutes, and night being 7 minutes.

I'd like to make the Day/Night cycle last 45 minutes, with day being 15 minutes, night being 25 minutes, and sunrise/sunset being 5 minutes. (2.5 minutes each)

It'll be night (As I said, 12am) when you spawn. Sunrise will start at 5:30 and day will start at around 6:45. Day will last till around 5, sunset will last till 6:15 or so, and then night continues all the day back until sunrise.

Blinking
To compliment some of the mobs I hope will be added to this mod, you will have to blink.

There will be a small bar with a little eye next to it, which will slowly decrease until it was empty, and then your screen would go black for 0.8-1 second.

It would take 5 seconds to go from full to empty during day and sunset, and 3 seconds at night and sunrise.

Sleep
There are some mods that require this. You HAVE to sleep.

There will be a little bar with a bed, and it will go down slowly. It will take 65 minutes to go from full to empty, and at different intervals, your movement will be affected.

100% - Normal
50% - Speed Slowed
40% - Vision Reduced + No Sprint
25% - Speed Slowed
15% - Can't Jump
10% - Vision Reduced
5% - Speed Slowed
0% - Insanity

Sleeping will restore your sleep bar depending on how long you sleep:
1 hour - 10%
2 hours - 15%
5 hours - 35%
8 hours - 55%

You can sleep at anytime throughout the day, although at night you'll be more prone to mobs.

Insanity
If you reach 0% sleep, you'll go insane. You'll walk at a droning pace, you can only see a few feet infront of you, your screen wobbles as if you can't control your eyes, you stumble frequently (causing 1 damage/half a heart every so often) and you hallucinate.

Unlike hunger on easier difficulties, this WILL kill you if you don't take care of it.

Sleep only increases your sleep bar by 1/2 the amount when you're insane. You won't regain full control until you're back at 100%.

Lower/Moody Brightness
I propose to make your brightness always on Moody, or make everything much darker, so moody is even darker then now, and the highest brightness is at about vanilla's 50%.

Mob List
Slenderman
Health - Infinite. (Doesn't lose health)
Damage - 7 (3.5 hearts)
Abilities - Teleportation, Pyrokenisis, Stretchable Limbs, Insanity Inducing
INFO:
Un-naturally tall, 3-4 blocks.
Tentacles to attack from afar
Found in forests
Abducts villagers
Teleports like an Endermen UNLESS you look at him
Can break operator symbols
Lights fire if around the player
Weaknesses - Water, Cameras, Operator Symbols, Fire

The Rake
Health  - 65 (32.5 hearts)
Damag e - 9 (4.5 hearts)
Abilities - Large Claws/Teeth, Agility, High-Class Strength
INFO:
Disfigured (Possibly in the same species as Slenderman)
Animalistic
Large, Sharp Claws and Teeth
Presence accompanied by heavy breathing, whispering and growls
Weaknesses - Resistant Clothing, Long+Sharp Weapons

Jeff the Killer
Health - 21 (10.5 hearts)
Damage - 3 (1.5 hearts)
Abilities - Combat, Stamina
INFO:

Weaknesses -

Zalgo
Health - Infinite. (Doesn't take damage)
Damage - 500 (Insta-kill)
Abilities - Unknown
INFO:
Can disguise itself as any mob
Acts normally like the mob
If you're near it, you'll hear soft laughter and screams
Can kill you by just looking at you
Weaknesses - Unknown (You're Fucked)

Ben
Health - Infinite (Doesn't take damage)
Damage - 0
Abilities - Teleportation, Intelligence, Parasitic
INFO:
Harmless
Presence accompanied by Song of Unhealing and Children Laughing
Teleports near you when you look away
Weaknesses - None

Tail's Doll
Health -  Infinite. (Doesn't take damage)
Damage - 5 (2.5 hearts)
Abilities - Flight, Strength, Teleportation
INFO:
Hides in Village Chests
Provides bad luck (Makes ores look like stone, blocks don't drop anything, etc.)
Spattered patterns and messages found randomly
Will confront you after a few days, extremely strong, teleports if you try to hit it
Weaknesses - Metal Sonic Tokens

The Skin Taker
Health - 5 (2.5 hearts)
Damage - 2 (1 heart)
Abilities - Mind Control, rest Unknown
INFO:
Screams if you go near it
Can control you (Makes you move strangely)
Can go through walls
Weaknesses -  Anything. He's a puppet, for gods sake!

Happy Appy + The Director
Health - 0 + 49 (24.5 hearts)
Damage - 0 + 6 (3 hearts)
Abilities - Unknown
INFO:

Weaknesses -

- Slenderman (You can use Operator Symbols to temporarily protect yourself, but he will fuck you up eventually)
- Rake (Extremely fast and powerful)
- Jeff the Killer (Gets you when you sleep, whispers "Go to sleep")
- Zalgo (P.S. YOU'RE FUCKED. Can be disguised as ANY mob, acts normally until you get near it. You'll start having weird vision, here things like laughter and screams, and you have a few seconds to get out of there, because this fucker can kill you just by looking at you.)
- Ben (Harmless, fucking creepy when it follows you though. Like a weeping angel)
- Herobrine (MAYBE?!?!?!)
- Tail's Doll (Spawns in village chests. The village will be littered with blood and no villagers are anyway. Bad things happen if you find the chest with this guy in it.)
P.S Added chests in villages to add incentives to look through them, higher chance of finding Tails.
- SkinTaker (Spawns on beaches with on a ship of Pirate Percy (The Laughing Stock) and will scream at you and try to kill you)
- Happy Appy (Whenever an apple falls, this guy could be around. Watch your back. If you eat the apple (looks normal) then crazy shit will go down!)

THAT'S ALL I HAVE FOR NOW! I'LL ADD MOB IDEAS AND SUCH SOON!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

TechGuy543

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:52 AM

A nice idea you have here... Very well thought out! Posted Image

“Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid; humans are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant;
together they are powerful beyond imagination."

KROME_Rainbow

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:48 AM

Thanks, I still have a lot to add to the idea, and I really hope that someone will pick this up!
Posted Image

MTX1996
    MTX1996

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:15 AM

This is actually a pretty good idea!  I support this!  :D
Posted Image
"If we were to play SkyBlock in hardcore, Trevor would die in the first 5 minutes!  We would live until we die of old age!" ~rball99

kitnieboon

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:09 AM

nice idea i must like the longer day and night cycles
Posted Image

Flash_hsalF
  • Minecraft: Flash_hsalF

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:12 AM

I really like this idea, hope someone can make it.

Posted Image

Now that right there is some good quality lava.

4ork3
    4ork3

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Minecraft: 4ork3

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:19 AM

i like the idea but i dont want it too scary. it would be better to stay a little less scary because this causes bad dreams.but good idea.

*there should also be blood
Posted Image

PandaPriest
  • Minecraft: CyanideTroll
  • Xbox:CherryPopGuy

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:14 AM

Do you have modding experience or was this just an idea?
Green Button if I helped.
~If you have a request for a mod PM me~

GuiFatal
    GuiFatal

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

Awesome idea! i support this mod and i would freaking love to play it! i can already imagine...

Jas7117
    Jas7117

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:11 AM

this sounds like a good idea but has actually gone into production?

Linuxgamer94

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:21 PM

iI tried a mod that did the same thing and it was very similer. I would add the barrels as they are evil and the witch from the game tears of a blood moon, and of chorse the Slendertubies.

Matt9196

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

Amazing mod idea! I hope somebody makes your ideas into a mod! Also there already is a Creepypasta mod but the maker has said he is going to not update it anymore. So hopefully someone will take the reigns and make that mod live!
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die."

Linuxgamer94

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:16 AM

Wow, the creapy pasta mod was one of my favroites. Huh, maby some one should make a new fork called the creapergames mod or some thing. I suck at names.