• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Tekkit for pe

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Arctic_wolfzz

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

This may be obvious to some people buy I'm no coder, and newish to P.E so my question is will tekkit ever come to minecraft PE?

Just a yes or know answer will do, plz don't hate on me of this is a stupid question... :)

Register or log in to remove.

xtremetroller
  • Minecraft: xtremetroller14
  • Xbox:who cares? -.-

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:31 PM

If you tell me what tekkit is?

We0921
    We0921

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Minecraft: We0921

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:38 PM

It will never. And because you referred to this question as being potentially stupid, I'll save you the time. The question is stupid.

View Postxtremetroller14, on 19 July 2012 - 04:31 PM, said:

If you tell me what tekkit is?
It is a modpack for PC minecraft that (loss for words here) is very large. (bad explaination, just look it up)

Crazy minecraft

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

Im not trying to be mean. But think about it.....
It took 3 months for Aron to add furnances, more crafting recipes, and saplings....

Now tekkit is very large.....

How long do you think it would take for tekkit, if mod devs ever even thought about it, to get atleast some of it ported.....?
Famous Nyan seed has caves now along with 3 other special maps for MCPE! Check here for downloads: http://tinyurl.com/c75ax6y
Posted Image

Deevil768
    Deevil768

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3500 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:43 PM

View PostCrazy minecraft, on 19 July 2012 - 04:43 PM, said:

It took 3 months for Aron to add furnances, more crafting recipes, and saplings....

How long do you think it would take for tekkit, if mod devs ever even thought about it, to get atleast some of it ported.....?
A java to c++ conversion tool or something I guess

Tekkit is the best mod ever lol

But no, will most likely never be added, ever
Posted Image

Arctic_wolfzz

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

Ok guess it was a dumb question, thanks for answering the question though

View PostCrazy minecraft, on 19 July 2012 - 04:43 PM, said:

I was not talking immediate more over time...

Ajw312
    Ajw312

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:28 PM

okay i look at it like this soon our phones with be capable of running PC java on them so we could install Minecraft full version on them then all we have to do or someone has to do is format it so it has touch screen control's or whatever. so eventually we will have regular Minecraft but until then everyone must enjoy and do whatever they can to make the best of the situation unlike that stupid petition where they are telling Mojang to get more Devs wont work Minecraft PE is not a priority so our updates will be slow.

500 Internal Server Error
  • Minecraft: zhuowei

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:52 PM

View PostAjw312, on 19 July 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

okay i look at it like this soon our phones with be capable of running PC java on them so we could install Minecraft full version on them then all we have to do or someone has to do is format it so it has touch screen control's or whatever. so eventually we will have regular Minecraft but until then everyone must enjoy and do whatever they can to make the best of the situation unlike that stupid petition where they are telling Mojang to get more Devs wont work Minecraft PE is not a priority so our updates will be slow.
This idea's been entertained before: http://www.minecraft...ng-for-updates/
Minecraft desktop's server can already run on Android, but a large part of the rendering code would need to be converted and in some cases rewritten for OpenGL ES, the method to access the graphics card on phones.

SSBBW
    SSBBW

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

If mojang add me as devoleper i will add mod support wut that never going to happen ._.

Crazy minecraft

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:07 PM

View PostAjw312, on 19 July 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

If you read the OP for that post, you opinion would change. Its not like were forcing them. XBLA is being worked on seperately, Minecraft PC edition has a dedicated dev team and is highest priority. Your telling me an app that is very popular on both iOS and Android and had made tons of money doesn't deserve a dev team and instead deserves 1 coder. Your absurd....
Famous Nyan seed has caves now along with 3 other special maps for MCPE! Check here for downloads: http://tinyurl.com/c75ax6y
Posted Image

Ajw312
    Ajw312

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:23 PM

View PostCrazy minecraft, on 19 July 2012 - 09:07 PM, said:

If you read the OP for that post, you opinion would change. Its not like were forcing them. XBLA is being worked on seperately, Minecraft PC edition has a dedicated dev team and is highest priority. Your telling me an app that is very popular on both iOS and Android and had made tons of money doesn't deserve a dev team and instead deserves 1 coder. Your absurd....

i believe their is more than one coder working on minecraft pe...

eugeen
    eugeen

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 624 posts
  • Minecraft: eugeen

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:28 PM

View PostAjw312, on 19 July 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

I'm saying its not the biggest priority that the Devs have they want to get a better computer version out and a better Xbox version out before they get a better PE out
That makes no sense lol. If xbox and pc have a team why couldnt PE? The teams all get paid and PE doesnt deserve a team? ur post is stupid -_-"
~͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜  ~͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜

MinecraftLocke

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:30 PM

View PostDeevil768, on 19 July 2012 - 05:43 PM, said:

Tekkit is the best mod ever lol

But no, will most likely never be added, ever

View PostDeevil768, on 19 July 2012 - 05:43 PM, said:

Wat
Posted Image

Ajw312
    Ajw312

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

View Posteugeen, on 19 July 2012 - 10:28 PM, said:

That makes no sense lol. If xbox and pc have a team why couldnt PE? The teams all get paid and PE doesnt deserve a team? ur post is stupid Posted Image"
ik i edited the post to take back what i sad BC i read what i was replying to wrong...

LOL it does look stupid haha:D

View PostSSBBW, on 19 July 2012 - 09:06 PM, said:

If mojang add me as devoleper i will add mod support wut that never going to happen ._.

if your that good at dev why don't you make additions to the game technically mods using like a patching program or something

ipodtouch218
  • Minecraft: ipodtouch0218
  • Xbox:ipodtouch0218

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:45 AM

Tekkit may one day be a PE mod, but that will take a while to make it compatible

Chunkers
    Chunkers

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1824 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

View Postipodtouch218, on 05 December 2012 - 02:45 AM, said:

Tekkit may one day be a PE mod, but that will take a while to make it compatible
Another topic that's revived
Posted ImageGet At My Level, Son!!

Phycozz
    Phycozz

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2248 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:40 AM

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nope.
Posted Image

Alexsligo
  • Minecraft: Alexsligo
  • Xbox:404. Not Found

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

Well not in 2012, or 2013 but 2014 maybe...
Advancing in my world... Recovering from that minor incident... It's time to invent... And that's we're I'm headed...

afro_guy_is_never_my_name
  • Minecraft: asdfawesomegreen

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:46 PM

View PostAlexsligo, on 27 December 2012 - 07:32 PM, said:

Well not in 2012, or 2013 but 2014 maybe...
Like thats gonna happen...  Tekkit has so many mods!  It would probably take new devices to come out to support all the mods.
Posted Image

Dr_Creepz

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

It may eventually be possible. But first, we need redstone and modding API
Posted Image