11 replies to this topic

xx984
    xx984

Stuck at Home

• Members
  • 413 posts
  • Minecraft: xx984

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:22 PM

hey im looking for a girl + boy server most servers just have boys but no girls im bored of playing just boy servers i wonderd if u guys know any girl servers plz pm or comment an ip plz thx

Post the ip of server or pm me
Brain span of a 2 year old memory of a goldfish THATS THE WAY I ROLL!

Register or log in to remove.

zedinzy
    zedinzy

Carpenter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Minecraft: omehga
  • Xbox:IIDlVL

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:43 PM

I'm not entirely sure if there is a server that keeps records of their player's gender, but I am sure that most servers you play on have atleast 2-6 female that play (out of my expirence)
Some of them just use male skins to hide the fact that they are females (Mostly because of the Ignorant boys).

If I come across a server that has some girls on there I'll be glad to share the IP with you  :)
Posted Image

Greylocke

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:35 PM

interesting. Of the active players on my server, a large percentage are female. Maybe because the guys on the server are respectful, the girls stick around.

whatevs. Good luck on your search! Maybe you should be looking for the "mature" or a 17+ server instead of looking for a "girl server"? That might get you a world where you feel comfortable.

MantleCraft

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:41 PM

We have a few girls that play regular on our server. Can't say we've every gone looking specifically for female players... Just don't be ignorant & treat them differently just because of their gender.
Posted Image

godgodgodgo
  • Minecraft: godgodgodgo

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:49 PM

Mineyc Survival

Mineyc Survival is a small friendly community who love to build, trade and work together.
We have various plugins to keep your experience as enjoyable as possibe such as:
  • Custom Maps (Terrains up to 256 high)
  • MobArena
  • Logblock
  • Lwc
  • MultiVerse
  • Mumble Server
We have four worlds for you to enjoy. There's the normal world, nether, skyland and DungeonRunner.
Dungeon Runner is a free running map with lots of levels for you to try and beat.

We hope you come and enjoy the mineyc survival server.
See you soon!

Difficulty Setting= Hard
IP= survival.mineyc.com:27170
Website= www.mineyc.com

Mumble= chat.mineyc.com  Port= 49185

AdamTragedy
  • Minecraft: AdamTragedy

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:08 PM

**make sure to read our reviews at the bottom of this thread!**

Hello, there. We have about 10 girls that play our server on a regular basis - one of them is a MOD!

Tragic Survival is a medium sized community of mature and fun players looking to expand our numbers and enjoy each others company, while playing an amazing game of survival! Tragic Survival is a 24/7, 25 slot server with a multitude of GREAT plugins to add to the already fun, survival mode that Minecraft has to offer. Our plugins are as follows:

-MobCatcher (Catch mobs like pokemon!)
-McMMO
-MobArena
-SimpleSpleef
-MobBounty (Get paid for hunting down mobs!)
-iConomy
-Factions (Only for protection purposes. PVP is DISABLED on this server).
-DeadBolt aka "Lockette"
-ChestShop
-Multiverse (to access VIP 300% more ore world and adventure maps)
-CoreProtect (log blocking, rollback and grief protection)
-Essentials
-Orebfuscator (to prevent xray use)
-NoCheat (prevents MOD use)
-WorldGuard
-WorldEdit
...and a few more OP/STAFF based plugins to help manage/run the server!

Our IP address is: tragicserver.tk
Our forum address is: www.tragicsurvival.tk
Our LIVE DYNMAP: 207.210.239.230:8123

Posted Image

Our staff consists of 2 owners (1 in game manager and 1 programmer), and 3 Moderators. The only OP's on the server are the owners, to prevent any type of Moderator abuse of spawning items, etc...our Moderators are NOT OP and do not have access to bypass deadbolt/lockette or creative/spawning items.

Tragic Survival is a server with a lot of history. We have been a server for over 6 months and just downsized to make the game a bit more personal for Regulars and more fun for staff members (less work and more play!). Our owners are both over the age of 25, and our Moderators are very carefully chosen to represent the Tragic Survival name. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE rule on Moderator abuse and so far, have had no issues with our long-term Moderators (each moderator has been playing on the server for MONTHS!

RULES OF THE SERVER:

1. Respect everyone, not just staff and owners.
2. No griefing, stealing or raiding (90% avoidable due to non-PVP and friendly Factions only)
3. No racism or rude comments based on an individuals sexuality. (no gay jokes)
4. No spamming chat (no spam, no constant caps lock...common sense here)
5. No promoting of other servers IP addresses (instant BAN)
6. No modding or hack clients (only mods that are allowed are shading, optifine and minimap)
7. No xray texture packs.

If this seems like the server to you, we would love to have you stop by and check it out!

REVIEWS:
Reesylou:
Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:48 PM
I have only been on the server for a few days, but it is the best server I have been on to date. I am not interested in PVP, so that is an important factor for me. A number of other non-PVP servers claim no griefing - this server delivers. Friendly factions - every user can start a faction and claim territory to protect their builds. The admins and mods (and so far the other players) are all very friendly and helpful. There is a mix of both younger and older people, and beginners through to veterans. All-in-all a great place to be.

Sgtbattlefurby:

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:47 PM
I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7 and i've come to not really like server's with plugins, BUT! After playing on this server for several weeks now and I have to say this is the one and only server with plugins that i play on and I have a BLAST every time i join. If you enjoy having fun with other like-minded people this is deffinitely the server you should join.

Johnyboy187

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:43 PM
I've been playing this server for about 2 months ish now and it's been one of the best experiences i've had on minecraft, not just because i'm a member of the staff but because of the friendly community, the relationship the Owner and staff have with the players is great and everything just gets on like clockwork. It has CoreProtect to obviously stop griefers so no need to worry about that.
Honestly if you're looking for a 24/7, Non PVP and No Griefing server with friendly staff. This is the one for you!

TheWitting

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:26 PM
Well, nothing to say except it's a quite amazing server with good staff.
I've been playing there since the beginning of april, and I must say, that it's probably the best server i have EVER played on. The admins take good care (lol) of the players, and are good at preventing griefing, spamming etc etc.

Player1000

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:31 PM
I've been playing on this server for months now and it is by far the best online Minecraft experience I've ever had. The staff are very friendly as well as the community itself Posted Image There are some really nice builds on here and the plugins such as factions IConomy etc. are well managed, and chosen by the community itself! CoreProtect is installed to prevent any and all griefing, and problems are responded to maturely, quickly and properly. A music store was just added through my suggestion, can't wait to see what happens next
Posted Image

wildcardstudios

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:21 PM

Ehmm...  This isn't a normal request, but I do happen to know that about 15% of my servers population is female.  It's small right now, about 20 players that are online fairly regularly.  We're attempting to grow the server right now, so things may change, but if you get in and get friends to join maybe you can help form it into just the server you're looking for!

The server address is:  smp.wcminecraft.com
And you can read more at:  wcminecraft.com

beaubeau11

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

i am a girl and me and some friends play on it. it has girls and boys and the girls accually wear girl skins as we are not treated badly. just warning you that it is a non dating server so if you talk about having sex with a girl from the server, marrying them or dating you will be banned. the ip is citi-build.zapto.org , this ip takes u to the hub. from there you can choose from the servers we have. most play on free build. have fun!
P.S we usually have a few hundred players on unless a few worlds are down.

PewPewPewLaserz
  • Minecraft: PewPewPewLasers

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

Our server has girls on it, as several of our staff are female. If you are looking for an awesome Minecraft server, home to the Heroes mod, and includes quests, try HEROCRAFT! Herocraft is the #1 RPG server in the entire world! Our server is home to a wonderful community, some being architects, and others being PvPers! Our server is home to many famous mods, such as Heroes, and Herochat! Our server supports a greylist system, for those who want to play, without being whitelisted. Be sure to read all the rules on our wiki, before applying! Check us out!
herocraftonline.com/main
Or, click the link in my signature

NeilnetMinecraft

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:18 AM

IP: NEILNETPVP.MCSRVR.COM:25565
IP:neilnetpvp.mcsrvr.com or neilnet.no-ip.org

cubeoy
    cubeoy

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

The server tragicsurvival is down are they going to fix this ?

_Chickadee
  • Minecraft: _Chickadee

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

I'm a girl!!! and our server is fantastic!!!

materiamc.servegame.com