From now on I will not be checking the forum topic regularly. If you have any problems, crashes, questions, etc., Private Message me on the forums and I will try to reply.
Linkseyi's ModMaker (Beta)
v0.134 Windows - Here
Click "Download Anyway".
(Direct Link Below)
Donate to help me keep ModMaker updated!
I have created an easy-to-use, very interactive program in Java which will generate and compile ModLoader compatible Minecraft mods without MCP setup or other installations. It currently contains features such as block creation, item/tool creation, recipes, furnace recipes, and simple mob creation (somewhat of a WIP). It is still in development, and feedback/bug reports are appreciated.
Sandwich01 and TheBigCreeper are trusted friends... listen to them.
I must credit the use of files from Minecraft Coder Pack in this ModMaker, http://mcp.ocean-labs.de/
Disclaimer: Feel free to share your mods with friends, but DO NOT post any mods made with this program under the "Mapping and Modding" forum OR on PlanetMinecraft.com, especially if the mod is being hosted for profit. I do not want or intend to damage the modding industry.
Disclamer #2: Any loss of data as a result of this program or a mod created with this program is not my responsibility (shouldn't be a problem).
(Please read before posting)
Asterisked items have not been extensively tested.
- Save and open work-in-progress mod project files.
- Edit and delete mod elements easily.
- Automatically generate and compile your mod without using Minecraft Coder Pack.
- Add blocks and items to creative mode lists.
- Add light-emitting blocks.
- *Change preset block materials (not all tested).
- Change block breaking speed (hardness) and explosion resistance.
- Generate blocks naturally and change rarity, vein size, and max height.
- Add custom textures to block.
- Make blocks act as fuel for furnaces.
- Change block drop type and amount.
- Change sound block makes when walked on or broken.
- Generate Blocks in nether.
- Add custom image textures to item.
- Add food items.
- Make items act as fuel for furnaces.
- Create tools with preset types (pickaxe, axe, shovel, sword, hoe).
- Create custom tool materials.
- Change max stack-size.
- Change recipe contents and output with in-game items and blocks/custom items and blocks in your mod.
- Create optional shapeless recipes (item order does not matter).
- Change amount of output items created by recipes.
Furnace Recipe Features
- Create custom furnace recipes with input and output items.
- Change amount of output items created by furnace recipe.
- Add mobs with different creature types (passive, aggressive, water).
- *Change custom preset mob model (Biped, Blaze, Chicken, Cow, Creeper, Enderman, IronGolem, MagmaCube, Ocelot, Pig, Sheep, Silverfish, Skeleton, Snowman, Spider, Squid, Wolf, Zombie).
- Change spawn-ability of mobs.
- Change mob speed.
- Change max mob health.
- Add custom texture to mob (accepts misshapen images; will repeat).
- Change type of item mob will drop.
- Change whether or not the mob can despawn.
- Make naturally generated structures from MCEdit .schematic files.
- Change rarity and maximum height.
- Generate on surface.
- Generate in nether.
- Include air in generation.
- Change water/grass color.
- Change minimum/maximum generation height.
- Set top and filler block (has limitations).
- Allow custom mob and structure spawns.
- Make custom events happen during actions.
- Many actions and events.
Changelog available in download.
Made by me.
Made by TheBigCreeper.
Direct Link: Here