What is SmiteCraft?
Smitecraft is a fairly new PVP and PVE server. It is incredibly well planned and run by our hard working staff. The map, economy, classes and ranks take Minecraft to a whole new level of fun. If you're looking for a server with a challenge, you've found it!
Now, you might be wondering how this server will work. We’ve built a very large map that includes towns for every class that you can choose from. Each town includes aspects that only those classes can use, as well as more to be added. You can do whatever you feel like doing. You can participate in the RP and PVP or you can go out into the wild and free build with friends or alone, the choice is yours.
This server runs the Heroes plugin among others, to give you the most satisfying RPG experience. Each class will offer you different skills depending on whether you’d like to support your team, be a tank, or somewhere in the middle! To level up in-game, your character must either kill mobs / players or break blocks, craft things, cut wood etc. Everything you do gives you exp to help you level up!
What is there to do?
What ISN'T there to do on SmiteCraft?
Here's just a short list of what you can do on our server!
Build: You can build anywhere, provided you're not near a town or road!
Hunt: The Heroes plugin allows you to choose a class (described below) and start fighting! Hunting is a great way to level up, and it also earns you money.
Participate: We hold special events when we have enough players. Join in to see what kinds of exciting things can happen!
Relax: Tired from an afternoon of mining and hunting? Take the rest of the day off, and have some fun! Gamble in the big city, try your hand at some puzzles in a PQ, or maybe explore a new town. There's always something new to try.
Contribute: Join our website and stay up to date! Post your suggestions on the forum. Or post a photo or video of your SmiteCraft experience!
What kinds of classes are there?
This is the class you start out as when you join the server. Once you reach level 10 (nubcake), you can choose to advance to a Thief, Warrior, Pirate, Magician or Archer. Or, you can choose to stay as a beginner and be a “permanoob”!
There are 5 paths you can take. Some of these paths branch out after tier 1, and all paths end at tier 3.
This is a class that can be chosen when you’ve mastered beginner at level 10. This class includes close combat attacks that damage, knockback and stun enemies. Believe it or not, being a Warrior is somewhat of a support class; however, they are still tanks in PQs.
This class is another option once you master beginner. You can choose to advance to the Magician class. Magicians use mainly mana and combat skills to fight.
Thief is another choice that you can choose once you’ve mastered beginner at level 10. Thieves in first job do not compare as much to any other class, but when advanced, gain a slight advantage. Thieves rely on stealth to strike before the opponent realizes they’re there and use poison skills along with close combat melee.
Archers are by far, the best class in the game for dealing damage at range. Though Magicians do have ranged skills, they don’t compare to the damage of an Archer. Archers gain skills using poison, fire and ice etc. This class is very good for those who would like a challenge and those who believe they can best people in PVP without fancy footwork!
Pirates are unique; they use no weapon to fight. Instead, they fight with their fists, and a few special skills. Pirates are close-combat fighters, but have weak armor. This makes them a good challenge for players! They do have high HP and strong skills, however, so they're not underpowered.
How can I learn more?
By joining us on http://www.mcsmitecraft.enjin.com!
Our official website has all kinds of information, from class descriptions to photo and video galleries, to our own texture pack! You can post suggestions, read about upcoming events and changes, or apply to become part of the staff.
How do I join?
Simple! Read the rules below, post your IGN as a comment, and then log in with the server ip.
We highly recommend you visit our website first. It contains our texture pack, as well as the most recent information about our server.
These are the server-wide rules which apply to every day in SmiteCraft.
1. No griefing. This one's big. That's why it's rule number 1. If you grief, you WILL get caught. It doesn't matter how clever you are. We have our ways of detecting griefers. You grief, you get banned. It's that simple. And on this server, griefing means many things. It includes (but is not limited to) breaking into someone's house, damaging anyone else's property, damaging any roads or towns belonging to the server, damaging any NPC village, building near towns or NPC villages, removing or digging out large parts of any landscape, leaving half of a tree floating in the air, building a mob trap, or in any other way, making the server ugly or damaged. If you do any of these things, we will catch you. Your damage will be rolled back, and you will be banned.
2. Speak proper English, and use good grammar. "if u talk liek dis," no one will understand you. You will not be banned for using improper grammar or spelling. But we're much more likely to ban you for something else if you do. This includes 1337 sp34k. Spamming is not allowed, either.
3. Respect all players and staff. Yes, it is a pvp server. But that doesn't mean you should swear at someone when they kill you. If you can't be polite, you will be not be allowed on the server. We don't want any racism, sexism or other prejudice. Respecting players is not limited to the way you speak. Killing someone and taking their items is mean. If you attack someone without warning, let them keep their items.
4. No hacking of any kind. Let me spell it out for you: No hacks. No mods. No clients other than vanilla. If you're caught flying, I don't want to hear "It's not a hack, it's the zombe flying mod." If you hack in any way, you will be banned.
5. No combat logging. Using /back or /home in the middle of a battle is not allowed. Running away or using any skills to escape is not allowed. Blinking or Jumping to evade your opponent is fine, but leaving the battle is considered combat logging.
These 5 rules cover pretty much everything about the server.
Server IP: 22.214.171.124:25583
There are of course other rules that apply to circumstances in-game, such as PQs and Real Estate. You can find these both in-game and in their respective threads on this forum.
Please note: I write this only so that there is absolutely no confusion: Donating money to the server will not give you a "get out of jail free" card. While we do appreciate your support, and our supporters are all so far very upstanding members, I'd like everyone to know that we don't make exceptions when it comes to these rules. Donations do not allow you to break any of the above rules. Thank you for understanding.
Can I donate?
Of course you can! Donating is easy.
Click on the link below to donate with paypal.
Currently, there are no donor perks, but we're planning them! I suggest you wait until there are donor perks before you donate.