• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

+600 DOWNLOADS!*Famous Nyan seed for MCPE has CAVES NOW-UPDATE*For those who want Caves on PE!*Android and iOS users*

pc porting maps

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

brianzaboss64

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:05 AM

Does that seed have diamond

Register or log in to remove.

DesiredCobalt
  • Minecraft: Sinrenity
  • Xbox:I have PS3 :l

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:15 AM

Cool.
I love making YouTube videos for Minecraft Pocket Edition. Check me out @DesiredCobalt!

linoonatic

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:35 AM

I don't really like the new generation so I'd rather wait until they put in caves for the old generation for pocket edition
There is no stupid questions, only stupid people - some famous guy

Hell_Mf_Max

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:05 AM

View Postxtremetroller14, on 17 July 2012 - 11:53 PM, said:

Thats good so far BUT most of the Pocket edition players don't own the PC version so thats a problem :/
I have the last version, PC version really sucks

Inn3rL
    Inn3rL

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:42 PM

It would be good to have a cave system like the one you uploaded with a chance of hitting lava ;P

xhahnx
    xhahnx

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Minecraft: xHAHNx

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:57 PM

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I've tried two worlds saved from my laptop, both became creative worlds instead of survival and both ended up with the exact same layout NOT having caves, structures, etc...any ideas?

What I'm doing, saving zip file of world folder from PC, emailing to iPhone, opening zip in ifile, moving to worlds folder in MCPE, extracting world.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Crazy minecraft

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:47 PM

View Postdecorusdan, on 18 July 2012 - 03:47 AM, said:

Crazy minecraft do you have anymore cave downloads
Not yet, I thought people here could share there maps with caves in them. This cave map works fine with me if you followed my instructions.

View PostGreyZap, on 18 July 2012 - 05:13 AM, said:

What would be interesting is a program that takes PE maps and generates caves in them Posted Image
Android has that mod, but the caves suck to be honest. There small and don't really add up to exploration. These PC like caves are much more larger and add so much for exploration for both iOS and Android Posted Image

View Postbrianzaboss64, on 18 July 2012 - 06:05 AM, said:

Does that seed have diamond
You have to download the map, the seed itself won't generate the caves I've shown in pics, the PC version of Arthomix does but not PE, its completely different. But yes this map does have diamonds Posted Image

View Postlinoonatic, on 18 July 2012 - 06:35 AM, said:

I don't really like the new generation so I'd rather wait until they put in caves for the old generation for pocket edition
Well, you if you want, you can port over a PC map with awesome terrain generation then port it over to PE using MCedit.

View PostInn3rL, on 18 July 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

It would be good to have a cave system like the one you uploaded with a chance of hitting lava ;P
If you haven't noticed, this is a PC port of the map....it does have a chance of hitting lava, I checked in MCedit. No lava bug starts until lava touches something actually flammable.

View Postxhahnx, on 18 July 2012 - 12:57 PM, said:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I've tried two worlds saved from my laptop, both became creative worlds instead of survival and both ended up with the exact same layout NOT having caves, structures, etc...any ideas?

What I'm doing, saving zip file of world folder from PC, emailing to iPhone, opening zip in ifile, moving to worlds folder in MCPE, extracting world.
What I did was, I used iExplorer on my PC, went to com.mojang.pe in applications, went to documents, kept clicking the top folder until I found "minecraftWorlds" then I extracted my "Arthomix" folder to my desktop and dragged it into the minecraftWorlds folder. Enjoy Posted Image
Famous Nyan seed has caves now along with 3 other special maps for MCPE! Check here for downloads: http://tinyurl.com/c75ax6y
Posted Image

Pete994
    Pete994

Carpenter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Minecraft: DBCWest
  • Xbox:Grember1

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:05 PM

View Post500 Internal Server Error, on 18 July 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

Someone should start a Twitter account where you tweet a seed at it and receive a ported world with that seed.
I could do that if you'd like.
Hardcore player and Pocket Edition mapmaker. Find my maps here.

Crazy minecraft

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:12 PM

View PostPete994, on 18 July 2012 - 02:05 PM, said:

I could do that if you'd like.
You know how to set up a tweetbot that can port Minecraft PC maps to MCPE maps then upload the download link and send it to someone over twitter? Oh what am I saying, thats not really possible.....

Hmmm apparently dungeons generate in this port, but instead of molddy cobblestone, its regular cobblestone, and instead of chests, its diamond blocks, no monster spawner xP

Posted Image

And yes, those caves in the backround with lava are confirmed to be in this map by MCedit, theres also tons of clay on the sea floor surronding the island. Tons of exploration for you adventurers xP
Famous Nyan seed has caves now along with 3 other special maps for MCPE! Check here for downloads: http://tinyurl.com/c75ax6y
Posted Image

Craftycreepermen

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:49 PM

Thank you so much! The caves are spectacular, lots of lava caves and such, no lava bug. Also I guess If i find that dungeon then instead of treasure chests, it could be that the diamond blocks are the reward xD?

Crazy minecraft

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:18 PM

Perhaps I will post more cave maps later if theres a demand for it. But it seems people lost interest in caves o.O
Posted Image

ToughCookie

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:25 PM

View PostCrazy minecraft, on 18 July 2012 - 05:18 PM, said:

Perhaps I will post more cave maps later if theres a demand for it. But it seems people lost interest in caves o.O
It's hard to find Diamonds for some people.
(most of us)

Dragonmoon07

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:25 PM

Well i wanna find the diamond blocks so directions could be useful
Dragonmoon07, Infinity Network Forums & Chat Administrator.
Pocket Realms Name: Dragonmoon07_0, because Someone Stole Dragonmoon07.

xtremetroller
  • Minecraft: xtremetroller14
  • Xbox:who cares? -.-

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:43 PM

Do PC biomes appear in PE?

Crazy minecraft

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:55 PM

View Postdarkfurry5, on 18 July 2012 - 05:25 PM, said:

It's hard to find Diamonds for some people.
(most of us)
Are you talking about finding diamonds in caves? I reckon going on an adventure in a cave to find diamonds is much more fun than strip mining all day and being pure out of luck.

View Postxtremetroller14, on 18 July 2012 - 05:43 PM, said:

Do PC biomes appear in PE?
Regular biomes such as winter, extreme hills, mineshafts, caves, and ravines appear. Biomes like swamps and mushroom biomes dont appear. Villages appear with no villagers and no wheat farm.
Posted Image

ToughCookie

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:41 PM

View PostCrazy minecraft, on 18 July 2012 - 05:55 PM, said:

Are you talking about finding diamonds in caves? I reckon going on an adventure in a cave to find diamonds is much more fun than strip mining all day and being pure out of luck.
No, im talking about finding diamonds in normal worlds, not the one you uploaded with caves.

Crazy minecraft

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:43 PM

View Postdarkfurry5, on 18 July 2012 - 06:41 PM, said:

No, im talking about finding diamonds in normal worlds, not the one you uploaded with caves.
Yeah strip mining sucks when after 30 minutes you yield no diamond >.< Caves should be much more easier.
Posted Image

Crazy minecraft

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:07 PM

Posted Image

Dat moment when you find 1 diamond hanging above lava, get excited then realize you got to find a way to get to that diamond without it falling into it, without sneaking....and potential zombies coming from the dark cave behind you by surprise and knocking you into the lava....
Posted Image

brianzaboss64

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:44 PM

Wat is that seed u hav a pic of crazyminecraft????????

Crazy minecraft

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:47 PM

View Postbrianzaboss64, on 18 July 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

Wat is that seed u hav a pic of crazyminecraft????????

No dude, you got to DOWNLOAD the map from mediafire. Its not a seed you can generate on MCPE. Download this map, and follow the instructions, and YOU TOO can explore caves with these wonderful lava falls and water falls, obsidian, and diamond!!
Posted Image