WHAT YOU'LL  BRING TO THE SERVER-

Register or log in to remove.

ufozip12

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

IGN- blarg1234567890
AGE-15
SEX-male
MC Expierience- i have been playing minecraft since late alpha
what will i bring to the server? i will bring lots of players and good adidtude :)

uzuki28
    uzuki28

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

IGN- Uzuki30
AGE- 15
SEX-Male
MINECRAFT EXPIERIENCE- I have been playing minecraft from the beta and i was Op in other servers
WHAT YOU'LL  BRING TO THE SERVER- i will bring more players to join and cookies!

skull519
    skull519

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Minecraft: skull519

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:14 PM

skull519
male
i have been playing minecraft since alpha

i will be a great op and follow all rules

Kilonox
    Kilonox

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • Minecraft: Kilonox

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:19 PM

IGN- Kilonox
AGE- 17
SEX- Male
MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE- I have owned and operated 6 servers in various sizes along with owning a minecraft server company and working for another one currently. I have been playing minecraft since early 2010 and bought the game in 2011.
WHAT YOU'LL  BRING TO THE SERVER- Experience with plugins, building redstone and more, I have the knowledge to be an op and the skills to back it up.
I am a representative from Clan Outpost Game Servers.
If I have helped you, please plus my reputation. Thank you :)

Jskillet
    Jskillet

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

IGN- Jskillet
AGE- 16
SEX- Male
MINECRAFT EXPIERIENCE- I have been playing Minecraft sense it came out and know all the basics etc.
WHAT YOU'LL  BRING TO THE SERVER- Everyone I have played with says that i have an amazing building imagination, so i would be able to build any kind of structure that you are in need of building, I also have a few friends that might be willing to help. I can also post ad's and whatnot to support the server and help it get more popular.

Gutzar
    Gutzar

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:30 PM

IGN-gutzar
AGE-14
SEX-m
MINECRAFT EXPIERIENCE- been playing for a long time forgot when i started lol
WHAT YOU'LL  BRING TO THE SERVER- i follow all rules good admin and ican build pretty good stuff

Dray86
    Dray86

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

IGN-kulise11
AGE-16
SEX-Female
MINECRAFT EXPIERIENCE-ive been playing since alpha
WHAT YOU'LL  BRING TO THE SERVER-i will bring fun happy players and lots of smiles :)

hardlad
    hardlad

Carpenter

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

IGN- hardlad
AGE- 17
SEX- Asking for the sex of any person is illegal and can get a ban from the forums for sexism and asking for part of someones sexual identity
MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE- I am extremely experienced at Minecraft like I am at most games. I am an awesome builder and can complete builds with max potential

XxReapzZ
    XxReapzZ

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

IGN- Barr3l_boy10
AGE- 15
SEX-  Male
MINECRAFT EXPIERIENCE- I have been playing since 1.7.1 and i have created many structures. I am fair and will not ban/mute someone just for the hell of it.
WHAT YOU'LL  BRING TO THE SERVER- New members, jokes, happiness

TobGel_Booster
  • Minecraft: TobGel_Booster

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:22 PM

IGN- TobGel_booster
AGE- 15
SEX- yes please (male)
MINECRAFT EXPIERIENCE- played since beta 1.5, been admin on a couple of servers
WHAT YOU'LL  BRING TO THE SERVER- new members and plugins
[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.comPosted Image[/url] [SSSS]

xAngelx
    xAngelx

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:03 PM

IGN- wxXxAngelxXxw
AGE- 13
SEX- female
MINE CRAFT EXPERIANCE- Ive been playing since about late beta,
WHAT WILL I BRING- I'll bring fun MC experiance for everyone and a happy server :)

Redsoccer24

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

IGN- RedSoccer24
AGE- 14
SEX- Male
MINECRAFT EXPIERIENCE- I have once owned a minecraft server i and ive puchaced minecraft in 2010 (1.7.3)
WHAT YOU'LL  BRING TO THE SERVER-  I will bring a fun experience to all players and will build awesome structures.

BlueAssassin46

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:51 AM

IGN-yummybug123
AGE-11
SEX-Male
MINECRAFT EXPIERIENCE- I have played minecraft scince 2009, own a hamachai server, super-admin on a paid 24/7 Bukkit server, plugin installer, and have a youtube channel named BlueAssassin46, where I make videos of my cool builds.
WHAT YOU'LL  BRING TO THE SERVER-I will bring a joyfull fun spirit who is a great builder and someone you just want to have around.
I hope to meet the staff and owner because i think you guys will be really nice people, and if you already have an op no mkatter, make a rank called developer, give me tp and gm, give me the server console so I can install plugins. Thank you and I hope you choose me :).

dangerzone92
  • Minecraft: dangerzone92

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:03 AM

IGN-dangerzone92
AGE-19
SEX-female
MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE-started off from 1.2.5 but have been playing on the keystone servers. Ask the modmins from those servers. Plenty of them will vouch for me ^_^
WHAT YOU'LL  BRING TO THE SERVER- Um I guess just a friendly person who is easy to talk to and always willing to help out, wherever help is needed.

To go off on my own thing here, I was raised in a good environment so I am not a jerk. I am that kind of person that really just likes to be friendly and make everything more fun.

On the servers I usually play on, I have like 1/2 the people saying hi when I log on. On the keystone survival, if someone needs an item, I won't charge them with the in game money....usually I will give it for free. As for Keystone creative I am a very good builder. Built a huge navy battleship, that is like at LEAST 50-80 blocks long. Has a working engine room and stuff.

Just trying to see if you are still looking for an op/admin/mod. Feel free to PM me on the forums here, k?

ROFLkittehz
  • Minecraft: ROFLkittehz

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:09 AM

IGN-ROFLkittehz
AGE-15 (I know, a little young.)
SEX- M
MINECRAFT EXPIERIENCE- I've been playing since the beginning of beta.
WHAT YOU'LL  BRING TO THE SERVER- General protection and enforcement of rules, as well as any building necessary.

lilrfozzy
  • Minecraft: lilfozzy

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:15 AM

I would like to know what kind of server it is first.

Beamm
    Beamm

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • Minecraft: Beamm

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:33 AM

***APPLICATION MODEL***

IGN- Beamm
AGE-13
SEX-male
MINECRAFT EXPIERIENCE- I have been playing minecraft for 2-3 years i have been admin/moderator many times
WHAT YOU'LL  BRING TO THE SERVER-  I know alot of plugins and am i am mature player. I can bring thing like Leadership a skilled op a kind op and i am very brutal to the greifers. I will do my job and have some fun while doing it :D

Thanks for reading i hope you like my app

Gutzar
    Gutzar

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:42 AM

Application for Akatsuki clan:
Leaders: Gutzar, Uzuki30
IGN:
What you can do:
Do you agree to have no mercy and retain our motto of having of being heart and souless:
Why should we trust you:
extra:

Gutzar
    Gutzar

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:31 AM

http://forums.bukkit...y-server.25254/

maybe this could help with your problem? i could probably help fix it if i could see what im working with but give this a go?