Beeper's Vampire Mod
(Lots of thanks to groundedge on reddit for the idea to this mod)
Human Blood: Recovers 5 hunger bars; Gives Speed 2, Strength 2, and Jump Boost 2 for two minutes. Also gives a 5 second regen.
Animal Blood: Recovers 2 hunger bars
Player starts burning in sunlight.
Spawn at dusk.
Eating anything other than blood will give you a 30 second Poison 2. It will destroy you.
Wolves are always aggro.
Beds can only be slept in during day. They sleep until dusk.
Villagers run away from you.
Ocelots do not run away from you.
Zombies and skeletons are now neutral like pigmen.
Hey guys, there's SMP now!
You can extract blood from villagers. You do this by holding an empty bottle in your hand and right clicking them.
Paladins. They spawn to protect villages like iron golems. (The spawning is untested. Feedback would be appreciated.)
Vampiric Eye. This is used to control villagers. Hold it out to them and they will be mesmerized.
Here is the recipe:
IslaMinecraft's 32x32 blood textures
1. Download the mod, modloader, and modloadermp.
2. Go to the .minecraft/bin and open minecraft.jar with winrar.
3. Open modloader.zip and drag and drop all files from it into minecraft.jar
4.Open modloadermp.zip and drag and drop all files from it into minecraft.jar
5. Open Vampire Mod.zip and drag and drop all files from it into minecraft.jar
6. Become a creature of the night!
1. Download the mod and modloadermp.
2. Open minecraft_server.jar with winrar.
3. Open modloadermp_server.zip and drag and drop all the files from it into minecraft_server.jar
4. Open Vampire Mod Server.zip and drag and drop all the files from it into minecraft_server.jar
5. Become a vampire with all your friends!
Planned Features (Not guaranteed, just ideas)
Coffin instead of bed, perhaps?
Adventure map that uses the mod.
Any suggestions by you guys, of course. I should read every suggestions that you have.
Do: Download, have fun, and enjoy.
Don't: Post this anywhere else claiming it as yours. If you would like to post it to another site to get the word out, ask me first, and if I say yes, remember to leave credit to me and maybe a link to this page.
If you'd like to watch my progress, follow me on Tumblr