• Minecraft: DeJoth

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

Please show us how the Nightcrawler looks like! :D

Register or log in to remove.

acbpandarockets5739646
  • Minecraft: acbpanda

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

Cool!
I bet it'll be fun to use once i try it!
I like Toontown.
I also enjoy Forza Motorsport 4.
My avatar is my toon Vert, he is 109 laff, maxed Throw, Squirt, Sounds, and Lure, didn't max Toon-Up or Trap.

Fabiulu
    Fabiulu

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:11 PM

View PostDeJoth, on 05 October 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

Please show us how the Nightcrawler looks like! Posted Image
Posted Image

Here's the Nightcrawler! He's almost half of an half of a Stalker :P
Posted Image

Mr_boness
    Mr_boness

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 992 posts
  • Minecraft: mr_boness

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:28 AM

View PostFabiulu, on 06 October 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

Posted Image

Here's the Nightcrawler! He's almost half of an half of a Stalker Posted Image
I think he should have long spindly legs and hands, and probably a bend at the arm, like a elbow, Also, do you mind if i send you the retexture of the blaze, that i modeled after your MC forum icon? I dunno, but i'm proud of it.
I can't wait until this is forge compatible.
You should really check out the Runestones mod, it's amazing, and has my full support and attention. Who wouldn't want to shoot fireballs?

Mr_boness
    Mr_boness

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 992 posts
  • Minecraft: mr_boness

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:00 AM

Got another idea for a mob, The Senseless.
A long, thin man much like the stalker, his back is crooked, and his hunch is distinct, his hands are also long, thin, and clawlike, his eyes are distinctly yellow and he wears a rag down to his chest, he stands a long way away from you, he is nuetral, and can only be seen through glass, he moves closer to you whenever you cannot see him, when you look away for instance, he will travel closer to you, he sounds like a child laughing, and will laugh every time you look back at him, as if it's a game. He is not super fast, he is fairly slow, treating it like a hide and seek game, when you look at him he stops, when you look away he continues to get closer.
Glass does not stop him, as he goes through every block except for wood (all wood, not planks), ore blocks, ores, stone, obsidion, bedrock, dirt, grass, and Birch wood planks.
When you see him, and he is close to you, he will have his hands positioned outward, as if hes about to grab you, in this state, he is vulnerable, and will not act further as you are looking at him, looking away again will make you loose exactly 5 hearts, ignoring armor, and he will then teleport away again 5 blocks to continue to stalk you. While he is vulnerable, he is easy to kill, 2 hits, but when you hit him once, he will teleport away 20 blocks. He is extremely rare, and drops the Essence of the Senseless, this essence will let you walk through walls when you activate it.
:D
Very hard suggestions, have fun with them, i just think it would be creepy as ­.
You should really check out the Runestones mod, it's amazing, and has my full support and attention. Who wouldn't want to shoot fireballs?

Fabiulu
    Fabiulu

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

View PostMr_boness, on 08 October 2012 - 07:00 AM, said:

A long, thin man much like the stalker, his back is crooked, and his hunch is distinct, his hands are also long, thin, and clawlike, his eyes are distinctly yellow and he wears a rag down to his chest, he stands a long way away from you, he is nuetral, and can only be seen through glass, he moves closer to you whenever you cannot see him, when you look away for instance, he will travel closer to you, he sounds like a child laughing, and will laugh every time you look back at him, as if it's a game. He is not super fast, he is fairly slow, treating it like a hide and seek game, when you look at him he stops, when you look away he continues to get closer.
Glass does not stop him, as he goes through every block except for wood (all wood, not planks), ore blocks, ores, stone, obsidion, bedrock, dirt, grass, and Birch wood planks.
When you see him, and he is close to you, he will have his hands positioned outward, as if hes about to grab you, in this state, he is vulnerable, and will not act further as you are looking at him, looking away again will make you loose exactly 5 hearts, ignoring armor, and he will then teleport away again 5 blocks to continue to stalk you. While he is vulnerable, he is easy to kill, 2 hits, but when you hit him once, he will teleport away 20 blocks. He is extremely rare, and drops the Essence of the Senseless, this essence will let you walk through walls when you activate it.
Posted Image
Very hard suggestions, have fun with them, i just think it would be creepy as ­.
Very good ideas indeed! But some of them are already spread around the Minecraft modding world. Ghost Mod, Weeping Angels mod, Slenderman mod are some examples of it. Still, good ideas :)
Posted Image

MysteryGoo
  • Minecraft: MysteryGoo
  • Xbox:Father Demise

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:43 AM

I love this mod. Adds variety to the game.
Posted Image

Karasu6
    Karasu6

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Minecraft: Karasu6

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:20 PM

Awesome mod and awesome sounds! will you make another creature?

Felicitations

Two questions... how the mod does know where is your house for the scavenger essence? and will you make another creature?

Felicitations again
[center][url="http://www.minecraft...her-madocraft/"][IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj129/Deepercutt/Madocraftbanner1_zpsaa98555f.png[/IMG][/url][/center]

Fabiulu
    Fabiulu

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

View PostKarasu6, on 20 October 2012 - 11:20 PM, said:

Awesome mod and awesome sounds! will you make another creature?

Felicitations

Two questions... how the mod does know where is your house for the scavenger essence? and will you make another creature?

Felicitations again
I also had an hard time trying to find the house coords when I was making this mod Posted Image But here's a piece of code
par3EntityPlayer.getSpawnChunk().posX

If you want to know your initial spawn point use
par2World.getSpawnPoint().posX

I wanted to make this mod only to have the Stalker and the Scavenger but I've been getting some requests to make another mob so I started working on the Nightcrawler. It's Nightmare it's still a WIP.
Posted Image

Emeralding

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

MAKE IT WORK WITH FORGE!!!!!!

PLEASE I SUFFER EVERY MOMMENT SEEING THIS BUT IT CANT WORK WITH FORGE!!

Karasu6
    Karasu6

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

View PostMr_boness, on 08 October 2012 - 07:00 AM, said:

Posted Image
I like the idea, exept the part of going trought every block exept (glass, birch wood, etc) because it can enter to your house and you will be not safe, but the ideas of the child voice, the name, and that you can only see it trough glass are very cool

View PostEmeralding, on 21 October 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

Personally I hate forge, so when I see a mod that is only for forge, I suffer like you
[center][url="http://www.minecraft...her-madocraft/"][IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj129/Deepercutt/Madocraftbanner1_zpsaa98555f.png[/IMG][/url][/center]

Fabiulu
    Fabiulu

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

View PostKarasu6, on 21 October 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

Personally I hate forge, so when I see a mod that is only for forge, I suffer like you
Don't hurry, if I was to make this mod working with Forge I would also make another version for Modloader ;) I haven't update this mod yet because I'm having some problems with the sounds.

This next update won't bring any new content but it will have compatibility with Forge :)
Posted Image

FearsomeKong

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostFabiulu, on 12 November 2012 - 07:36 PM, said:

Don't hurry, if I was to make this mod working with Forge I would also make another version for Modloader Posted Image I haven't update this mod yet because I'm having some problems with the sounds.

This next update won't bring any new content but it will have compatibility with Forge Posted Image

When is the next update?
Posted Image

InsectKing142
  • Minecraft: SuperBen10101

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

What about a predator?

Fabiulu
    Fabiulu

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

View PostInsectKing142, on 25 November 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

What about a predator?
You already have a predator in the Alien vs Predator mod Posted Image

View PostFearsomeKong, on 16 November 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

When is the next update?
I'm having a bit of trouble with the sounds. As soon as I get it done, the mod will by ready to be released.
Posted Image

Fabiulu
    Fabiulu

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

View PostEmeralding, on 21 October 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

View PostFearsomeKong, on 16 November 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

When is the next update?
Updated to 1.4.5! No new content, just added compatibility with Forge Posted Image I'll add more stuff as soon as I have a bit of free time!

Forge version doesn't work for SMP, for now.

View PostYavimayan, on 30 September 2012 - 09:54 PM, said:

Would it be possible to make a version of the mod where the mobs are both a little stronger? If you don't think that is likely, would you be able to walk me through making my own changes to the mod with slightly stronger mobs? I'm fairly new to coding, so I'm not sure if that'll work out well.

I think these mobs look incredibly tough so, being the hardcore addict I am, I feel like it's kind of a shame that they are so weak to fight. This mod is so absolutely amazing and I really want to download it, but I've got a lot of really strong mob downloads already and the Stalker / Scavenger would just end up being filler.

Thank you for replying : )

and sorry for the bad english!
The knockback of the Stalker was reduced. Go ahead and fight with them now :P
Posted Image

Reintjebadboy

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

View PostFabiulu, on 12 July 2012 - 02:35 PM, said:

How to Install:
  • If you have an old version installed you will need to remove it from the mods folder;
  • Extract TheStalker_vX.X_toExtract.zip into your .minecraft folder;
  • Play the game;
  • Have fun.
Here's a quick video showing how to install, by avi12641
Spoiler:
Yeah very cool install guide/video but how to install it on tekkit?

Fabiulu
    Fabiulu

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

View PostReintjebadboy, on 16 December 2012 - 12:29 PM, said:

Yeah very cool install guide/video but how to install it on tekkit?
A big thanks to avi12641 for the video :) After you run tekkit 1 time, a folder will be created on %appdata% called .techniclauncher. Open that folder and inside you have the tekkit folder. Open the tekkit folder and install the mod normally.
Posted Image

Fabiulu
    Fabiulu

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

Updated to 1.4.6 and now you can play with your friends in SMP! :)
Posted Image

Karasu6
    Karasu6

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

View PostFabiulu, on 23 December 2012 - 02:06 AM, said:

Updated to 1.4.6 and now you can play with your friends in SMP! Posted Image
Does this work in lan now? (I don't know what is SMP and SSP xD)