Helo fellow minecrafters.
As of now this mod will only be available as forge mod.
If you want to know why, read herer:
Most recent Version:
Version f_1.2 for MC 1.6.4:
Experimental for Minecraft 1.7.2 (with forge 10.12.0.991 or higher)
Yes i know that this is kind of includet with the F3+H debug feature but this mod is stil a little bit different:
1. It is permanent.
2. The durability is displayed directly below the Item Name.
3. Since 1.3.2b the durability is displayed correctly (in the debug feature it is not!).
4. There is a config file where You can set any text You want instead of emDurability, and they layout of the displayed durability (example : 123 instead of 123/160)
5. The durability is displayed even if the item is not damaged yet.
6. The durability is displayed in color dependent on how damaged the item is.
7. Tinkers Construct compatibility
Here some pictures:
Old versions are down due to problems with the forum, i will get to it soon.