• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Takers
    Takers

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:58 AM

Im looking for a map to build like a very nice house on and also a sort of mini city revolving around my house. The only problem that i have ran into is flatland, i cannot find a decent flat map seed. I realize that no map is "super" flat, but i know there are some decent flat maps. Please reply.

Thanks.

Register or log in to remove.

JDawgMillenium

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:02 AM

People are just going to troll you with statements that you are lazy and that a seed with any flat land is impossible to find. Get out for your own good.

OT: "turnofthetides" is the closest thing to even.

Crazy4DA
    Crazy4DA

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:03 AM

The map I'm on now has a rather large flat area that goes clean to the coast. I think it's "imagirl LOL".
I am a Minecraft tourist. I am currently unavailable under the XBoxLIVE ID listed here but can be found under ZombieL0C0. If you see me online playing Minecraft, send a message and I will gladly take a stroll through your world.  Posted Image

Superphat514

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:12 AM

BidoofTheMovie is somewhat flat

Echocrack

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:33 AM

Best flat seed ever!

Nose_Job_for_a_Cowboy

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:41 AM

I've already done this in a couple identical threads, but here it is again. This is the flattest seed I've found, it has 3 large, mostly flat areas that I know of so far. Seed is in the code box below.
[i][/i]

iiTz_James

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:08 AM

View PostTakers, on 10 July 2012 - 02:58 AM, said:

Im looking for a map to build like a very nice house on and also a sort of mini city revolving around my house. The only problem that i have ran into is flatland, i cannot find a decent flat map seed. I realize that no map is "super" flat, but i know there are some decent flat maps. Please reply.

Thanks.

Try flat grass

You could also try 888 it has some clay on your left and if you go over the mountain there is a lot of flat land

Hiroyuki0487

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

A flat seed would be nice I did have a good one, but I lost the map and the seed however the next update should be here soon, and it includes superflat maps here

Publix
    Publix

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Minecraft: Whalebrigade
  • Xbox:PublixPanda

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

I hate flat seeds because they're full of tall grass. And I beat up tall grass

LimboTrack

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:51 AM

Whats the point when flatland is coming VERY soon...

DJ_piNoy

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:53 AM

View PostLimboTrack, on 10 October 2012 - 03:51 AM, said:

Whats the point when flatland is coming VERY soon...

Some people want the flat land to build on but still have other biomes and stuff in the surrouding area.
Posted Image

CreeperPasta

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:59 AM

Flatlands is coming.

Be patient.

We'll be there soon.

Hidden_Legaciez

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:43 AM

i read something about when the update rative comes out theres a seed "superfpat" that is flat to bedrock, all i want is a wholly sea seed because im a boat builder

nfhdkt
    nfhdkt

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:29 AM

omg i found the best treasure ever but there is only one town -_- any who i typed in moar towns and i looked around and i mapped out the area and i came to the only town with a blacksmith i was relieved at that and guess what the chest had in it.......11 obsidian a iron leggins an iron ignot and an iron pickaxe i couldnt believe it. so i hope this helped