Latest News Article

Minecraft Horses!

horse mobs

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ontariox
  • Minecraft: Ontariox

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:50 PM

We should have minecraft horses. We've got all the pigs, cows, sheeps, even chickens.

Now... hmm... What farm animal did we leave out that is so obvious? HORSES.

We could get around easier other then walking, we already have saddles for those pigs... but its sorta a waste you can't control them.. Pig-riding... hmh...  

Well what about something that's really meant for saddles something that man-kind has known
for centuries! Horses. Thats right bois. Horses.

As well as the ocelot and the average wolf, Your going to have to tame them into cats and dogs for a companion! and yes as well for horses to. grass? eh. why not? Now heres the hard part on how to tame it... Posted Image  I guess what ever action the horse does.. like the ocelot sneaks you right click a fish on it.. You would right click the horse with grass when ever the horse does and action minecraft designs it to do you'd right click it. Not to hard after all i guess.Posted Image

You could find them in the wild randomly as well as other mobs like chickens and what not. Black, white, brown colors for them? Why not. Common: brown Uncommon: white Rare: Black    

Just putting uncommons rares and commons out there for ideas... like the sheep you mostly see white ones.
right?

So i guess when you spawn one in creative mode it would be brown like the white sheep you spawn.

But i guess you could dye the sheep as well.

So You could say ive stated everything possible about horses for minecraft. I joined minecraft with the highest version, 1.2.5  so I dont know much about the earlier versions.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Kholdstare
    Kholdstare

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4845 posts
  • Location: I could probably put an overused/bad joke here, but instead I put this when I should be telling the world my location.
  • Minecraft: Giygas924

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:55 PM

The Department of Redundancy's Department is located on this thread.

Seriously. Use the search bar.

Posted ImageDid something happen to you in your childhood to give you this unreasonable fear of rutabaga?Posted Image‚Äč

kijipanda

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:58 PM

But horses are so bland! Minecraft stays away from bland whenever possible, so maybe they should just make pigs controllable or add something more interesting like zebras or something.

However those are just my crazy ideas. Som maybe tame them with sugar, heal them with grass and mate them using apples?

Ontariox
  • Minecraft: Ontariox

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

View PostKholdstare, on 08 July 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

The Department of Redundancy's Department is located on this thread.

Seriously. Use the search bar.
Uhhh? It wasnt meant for any serious things? :I Just putting it out there....

man... ppl on this forum are really negative about everything.. /:

View Postkijipanda, on 08 July 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

But horses are so bland! Minecraft stays away from bland whenever possible, so maybe they should just make pigs controllable or add something more interesting like zebras or something.

However those are just my crazy ideas. Som maybe tame them with sugar, heal them with grass and mate them using apples?
  Good idea... Didnt think of anything bland like that. zebras would be fun to ride :D

bricks90
    bricks90

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Minecraft: bricks90
  • Xbox:bricks90

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:37 AM

IKR!!
B-R-I-C-K-S-90 THE EPIC MINECRAFTER

asalvu
    asalvu

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Minecraft: asalvu
  • Xbox:Who needs an Xbox?

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:58 AM

I always like the idea of horses.... And so on and so on I write the same paragraph of how I think horses should be added to the write because people post these topics everyday!

PLEASE I beg of you! Use the search bar.

Till then, my friend, no support.

ooohdiamonds

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:21 AM

Jeb already said he would add horses (or possibly another controllable steed), and I've said that on every horse suggestion I see. These things spawn faster than creepers at a strip club.
I'm going to mash signature stuff together: I tested 100% positive for MC addiction, I'm a black knight, support crappy trees, my color is red, and microsoft destroys to a cactus.