• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Official Minecraft Twitter Feed [[ TU15 is Out! ~*~ 12 Million Sold! ~*~ Get the Candy TP NOW! ]] Updated: 17 Apr '14

4j studios twitter feed reference

• Please log in to reply
3455 replies to this topic

cmpenney
    cmpenney

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 577 posts
  • Minecraft: cmpenney
  • Xbox:cmpenney

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:41 PM

POPULAR

Great thanks to rtjamerson13 for creating and ensuring the upkeep of this thread for so long! The thread will now be updated by myself until further notice.Basically any news coming from validated Twitter sources will be added to this list. (Newest additions being added to the top.)News I've Added: If this has helped please take the time to give a +1 to the rep down there.I hope this helps, and will continue to update regularly. Posted Image
Spoiler: Older Tweets

Register or log in to remove.

silentjoker

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

nice idea.  you should add the [Reference] tag at the begining of the post title So its easily known its a reference post.  makes it easier on forums

JohnnyNorCal
  • Minecraft: JohnnyNorCal
  • Xbox:JohnnyNorCal

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:33 PM

Kinda makes me wonder why they don't just add a widget to have the 4J twitter feed right on the main Minecraft 360 forum. I am a forum owner myself and I do this. It gives everyone a chance to see the main updates and makes it blatantly obvious.

Tw2Brick
  • Minecraft: Tw2Brick
  • Xbox:Tw2Brick

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

View PostJohnnyNorCal, on 07 July 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

Kinda makes me wonder why they don't just add a widget to have the 4J twitter feed right on the main Minecraft 360 forum. I am a forum owner myself and I do this. It gives everyone a chance to see the main updates and makes it blatantly obvious.

This is a good idea.
"Shut up, cow."

Mustache_Guy
  • Minecraft: McAngusYoung

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

View PostJohnnyNorCal, on 07 July 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

They could add something that could reach out of a computer, slap someone in the face, tell them the info from 4J, and people still wouldn't know.

You'd still have tons of topics being posted about "when is this" or "Why didn't they do that".
Lucifer - "So you're willing to die for a pile of cockroaches? Why?"
Gabriel - "Because dad was right. They are better than us."
Lucifer - "They are broken, flawed, abortions!"
Gabriel - "Damn right they're flawed, but a lot of them try to do better."

JohnnyNorCal

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:15 PM

View PostMcAngusYoung, on 07 July 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

They could add something that could reach out of a computer, slap someone in the face, tell them the info from 4J, and people still wouldn't know.

You'd still have tons of topics being posted about "when is this" or "Why didn't they do that".

LMAO, I recon you're right but I'm sure it would help a bit.

MarcusChillz

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:16 PM

My main sources of info.

SnyderGuy
    SnyderGuy

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2514 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

Good to know they are adding sprint and not just gonna abandon the idea...
Religion, has actually convinced people, that there's an invisible man, living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of the day, and the invisible man has a special list. Of 10 things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do ANY of these ten things he has a special place, full of fire, and smoke, and burning, and torture, and will send you there to suffer and choke and scream for all of eternity... But he still loves you.

Friggin_Aaron

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:21 PM

Weird, I thought I read that skin packs were gonna be 240msp
Drink yo' prune juice.

Mustache_Guy
  • Minecraft: McAngusYoung

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:27 PM

View PostFriggin_Aaron, on 07 July 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

You did, and it was a mistake. PlayXBLA got it wrong the fist time. Now it's been officially confirmed that they are 160 msp.
Lucifer - "So you're willing to die for a pile of cockroaches? Why?"
Gabriel - "Because dad was right. They are better than us."
Lucifer - "They are broken, flawed, abortions!"
Gabriel - "Damn right they're flawed, but a lot of them try to do better."

JohnnyNorCal

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:28 PM

View PostFriggin_Aaron, on 07 July 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

PlayXBLA originally started that rumor by accident when they confused the Minecraft dashboard stone theme with the skins pack. They corrected themselves later.

Friggin_Aaron

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:30 PM

I had 180msp. Because i read that it'd be 240, i went out and bought 1600.
Son of a ditch.
Well I guess I'll just get Dawnguard now.
Drink yo' prune juice.

SnyderGuy
    SnyderGuy

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2514 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:41 AM

View PostFriggin_Aaron, on 07 July 2012 - 11:30 PM, said:

Well I guess I'll just get Dawnguard now.

I loved Dawnguard.... Though I liked the vampire hunters quest line better than the vampire lords.
Religion, has actually convinced people, that there's an invisible man, living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of the day, and the invisible man has a special list. Of 10 things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do ANY of these ten things he has a special place, full of fire, and smoke, and burning, and torture, and will send you there to suffer and choke and scream for all of eternity... But he still loves you.

rtjamerson13
  • Minecraft: The_Eccentricity
  • Xbox:Rytanja

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:36 AM

Update:

There are now 15 significant tweets in my list.

If you have any questions ask and I will hunt through or ask them directly for you.

Thanks

SnyderGuy
    SnyderGuy

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2514 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:47 AM

Thanks man, only thing I learned was the AT MIDNIGHT one

rtjamerson13

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:49 AM

SnyderGuy has something to say on every topic. :P Your name is covering the right side of my screen

SnyderGuy
    SnyderGuy

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2514 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:02 AM

View Postrtjamerson13, on 08 July 2012 - 03:49 AM, said:

SnyderGuy has something to say on every topic. Posted Image Your name is covering the right side of my screen

Ik, i have earned about 100 post things in 1hr.... I think I am addicted... lOL

skittles17

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:06 AM

https://twitter.com/...082791127986176 this is just a Reddit meme. this isn't significant.

rtjamerson13

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:08 AM

View Postskittles17, on 08 July 2012 - 04:06 AM, said:

https://twitter.com/...082791127986176 this is just a Reddit meme. this isn't significant.

I know, I thought it was funny

Wumbologist

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:33 AM

View Postrtjamerson13, on 07 July 2012 - 06:41 PM, said:

Probably should say (Possible photo sharing on twitter) instead. Posted Image
Posted Image