• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Bending Mod (Avatar: The Last Air Bender)

mods minecraft avatar bending

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

unchearted

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:54 PM

I have always been a fan of Avatar: The Last Air Bender and recently started watching Avatar: The Legend of Korra after I was done I was thinking that a Minecraft bending mod would be interesting. I had a main frame idea in my head similar to how the mod Hack Slash Mine works. When you first start a world a GUI pops up asking for the type of main bending you would like. (Water, Earth, Fire, Air) then you would chose a secondary banding (Lightning, Blood, Water Healing, Ice, Metal) After choosing your GUI will disappear and the TAB bottom on the keyboard will be bound to show a couple of abilities. Such as a Fire Shoot so you can shoot a fireball or a Earth where you can pick up a throw blocks. If anyone is interested I will get more i depth with the abilities. Also depending on the bending you choose will affect you skin. Such as a Water bender will spawn as a Darker skined with a blue coat due to the origin of the water tribe.

Register or log in to remove.

oliverrook
  • Minecraft: oliverrook

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:56 PM

View Postunchearted, on 03 July 2012 - 10:54 PM, said:

I have always been a fan of Avatar: The Last Air Bender and recently started watching Avatar: The Legend of Korra after I was done I was thinking that a Minecraft bending mod would be interesting. I had a main frame idea in my head similar to how the mod Hack Slash Mine works. When you first start a world a GUI pops up asking for the type of main bending you would like. (Water, Earth, Fire, Air) then you would chose a secondary banding (Lightning, Blood, Water Healing, Ice, Metal) After choosing your GUI will disappear and the TAB bottom on the keyboard will be bound to show a couple of abilities. Such as a Fire Shoot so you can shoot a fireball or a Earth where you can pick up a throw blocks. If anyone is interested I will get more i depth with the abilities. Also depending on the bending you choose will affect you skin. Such as a Water bender will spawn as a Darker seined with a blue coat due to the origin of the water tribe.

Look around before you post please. :) There was a post already there, next page.
Everything is something, even nothing is something, it is the void of something, and therefore is something, being a void.
Posted Image

LordWhackwood

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:01 AM

Hi, I just read the other post oliverrook mentioned, but actually, I think this one's better. I like how your design doesn't add TOO much stuff to the game. I also love the series (and of course, I'm watching Legend of Korra.) Posted Image  I don't know a shred of Java, but I LOVE your idea! Seriously, I think you should try to get someone working on this. I will download it as soon as I can if it comes out.
But don't get into a competition!
Anyway,
From,
Lord Whackwood
P.S. I think it also needs a tiny bit more. Just a little bit. Villages, maybe? And maybe you spawn in a village of your bending type?
P.P.S. If you do add the villages, I think the whole thing should be an option, like maybe a new world type. Some people might not want to spawn in a pre-made house, and have bending, and everything. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image!
Posted Image

nyrest
    nyrest

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

hey i am new to the community and i want to know, there are a lot of posts of avatar/bending mod but everybody is misplaced/split up, we need to go together to make a big unit post with a good communication does someone know how to make a forum temporary just to regroup only avatar/bending mod  things because if we stay splitted up, we will never do something

sorry for the HORRIBLE english i promise to stay at my english school

Cyrussonofthor

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:49 PM

View Postnyrest, on 11 July 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

hey i am new to the community and i want to know, there are a lot of posts of avatar/bending mod but everybody is misplaced/split up, we need to go together to make a big unit post with a good communication does someone know how to make a forum temporary just to regroup only avatar/bending mod  things because if we stay splitted up, we will never do something

sorry for the HORRIBLE english i promise to stay at my english school

i agree because i was looking for a mod with bending but there are 100's of requests and talk of it but no one is starting it...

M0aHerder

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

I've actually started work on one with my friend: http://www.minecraft...st-blockbender/

The first update should come quickly, as we're planning a bunch of smaller ones.
Was one of the collaborators who worked with LEGO on the original Minecraft set.

SonicFrost

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:53 AM

Minecrafttla.minecrafted.Net it's a bending server.

prodigy521756
  • Minecraft: Android521756

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:09 PM

There is a plugin for bending so its better than a mod cause u dont need to install plus you can play with friends :D it is somewhere on bukkit but i forgot link..there are currently 3 well known seervers with the plugin..officialserve r: minecraftTLA,minecrafted.net
2: tla.etraicraft.com    3:darkcrest.uk.to

MinecraftModsTester

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:43 AM

I agree.We need a mod for this.Not only a plugin.But a mod.

minebrain

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:10 AM

how do u dowmload this mod????????????????????????????????????????????????????/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Assassinator1000560972

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:36 AM

AMAZING IDEA! Me being a fan of Avatar myself :) I think that I will make the Avatar: The Last Blockbender forums. Not only will I make the forums, but I will also help make the mod!

Coga19000

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

But the Fire Charges, the ability to destroy and replace blocks, the bickets etc. already do what an Avatar would? Except you're planning for adding tornadoes or something(!)
"A theory states that, if anyone discovers how and why the Minecraftia was created, and why it was created with its certain shape, it will instanlty dissapear and be replaced by another, ever more bizzare and weirdly-shaped."

ArgusTheMighty777

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:53 AM

I think a mod would be better than a plug because then you don't have to worry too much about the limits of the mod

I mean plugin server

kieranvs
  • Minecraft: kieranvs

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

This summer, your dreams will come true...

THIS MOD IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE LINKED ABOVE. It is in active development, with a firm release date.

http://www.minecraft...lockbender-wip/
Posted Image