• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Any way to change what a monster spawner spawns?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Dahas
    Dahas

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:44 PM

i was wondering if there was a simple way of changing my monster spawner, from spawning pigs, to skeleton archers

or maybe if it was possible to make it so that there are actually different spawers, as different spawners

like a skeleton spawner is its own spawners

and pigs spawner are there own spawner

dont know if i am asking for too much but if someone could just help me in making it spawn archers i would be really grateful

future thanks

~Dahas

Register or log in to remove.

CyborgDragon
  • Minecraft: cyborgdragon

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:47 PM

There are two mods out there that you could've found if you simply used the search function. Ayutashi's Spawner mod(I forget the exact name, but it has the word spawner in it), and Risugami's Spawner GUI mod.

TheMirror
    TheMirror

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Minecraft: TheMirror

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:54 PM

There's plenty of Mob Spawner GUI mods. I believe Risugami has one.

Posted Image
Quote of the Day:  "If you think you're gonna snap, or be rude, here's an idea: Don't post." - Theevilpplz

skull94
    skull94

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Minecraft: mightyfoo69
  • Xbox:m1ghtyfoo69

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:12 AM

i believe he is using the "too many items" (in-game inv edit) mod from the one stop mod shop. i have the same problem. idk how to change it, so any help would be awesome!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Alkio97 said:

Maksago said:

Wow, that's pretty cool. I might download it.
What!? Pretty cool? This is amazing! I mean totaly Jizzinmypantsandeatyourbabaiesforlunchandrapeanythingthatmoves amazing! I love this and going to download now!

Manieczek123

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:09 PM

Same problem. I'm making and adventure map and I'm not sure if monster spawner will still spawn mobs I selected in Spawner GUI when the player of my map won't have this mod installed.

InfectedDoom
  • Minecraft: InfectedDoon

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:14 PM

I'm  encountering the same problem. I heard that you can use mcedit!
Download My Custom Maps At: www.infectedcraft.freeforums.org

Zirneclase

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:18 AM

1. In the Application support on your computer (windows is easy to get to, just go to "Run" then type in %appdata% then find .minecraft and open it) In there, there should be a TMI text document. Open it and scroll down to the bottom. There is something about changing the mob that spawns. Change it into what ever mob you want to spawn.

2. Get Not Enough Items. You need mod loader. In there it's like TMI but you can chose whatever mob spawner you want.