• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

++Red Sword++ - No Whitelist - [Factions][Hardcore PvP][Raiding][Griefing][McMMO]

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Dr Zudsi
    Dr Zudsi

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Minecraft: DrZudsi

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:00 PM

Red Sword

I have had many problems trying to find a goo factions server that was fair to all players. Every server either had unfair donator packages, bad admins/owners or hackers were constantly cheating away. With this server, I plan to fix all these problems and make sure everything is running smoothly. In order to do so, I will be constantly on the lookout for hackers, I will keep the donator perks fair and I will make sure I am doing a good job as an admin.

Server Information

Allowed: PvP, Raiding, Griefing, Stealing

This isn't necessarily a rule, but in order to give new players motivation to stay, please allow people one day to build up a faction home. This is because I don't want every new player to get raided right away and quit. Giving them one day gives them enough time to set up a base and defend themself.

We of course do not tolerate hacking. If you suspect someone of hacking, don't bother telling/asking them, they will deny it. Simply tell KingAcorn, Profanity505, Pikmin1223 or Daslaya333. Pikmin, King and Das are all mods on the server and Profanity is the owner. They will help you in dealing with all issues.

For information on the server, McMMO, Factions and the rules, do '/warp rules' in game and you will be lead to an area containing all of this information.

Rules

1. No Hacking, No Flying, No Cheating

2. No spamming chat

3. Do not disrespect your fellow players or the mods

4. Do not accuse others of using hacks, simply report it to one of the mods or Profanity505

5. Do not exploit unfair glitches (sand duplication glitch is a no no)

6. Do not build near the warzone; move at least 100 blocks out before starting your base

7. Do not gloat if you are victorious in battle; just tell your opponent good fight

8. Do not whine if you lose in a fight; again, tell your opponent good fight

9. If you are raided, either suck it up, or quietly leave the server. If you suspect hacking, tell admins. Rage typing in chat will get you no where.

10. Do not make any profane, rude or inappropriate faction names. I have no problem with swearing in general, just a problem with immature faction names.

Here is the IP, enjoy your time on the server!

108.178.27.203:25579

Register or log in to remove.

chiefsmackahoe

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:31 PM

Come play
Posted Image

Dr Zudsi
    Dr Zudsi

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

Got lots of new members! need some more!

pikmin1223

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:02 PM

good server

Hashbrowncube908

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:49 PM

It is a great server. I would definitely recemend trying.

chiefsmackahoe

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:55 PM

I need more nubs to kill
Posted Image

Dr Zudsi
    Dr Zudsi

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:08 AM

Still looking for more members! Join the slaughter today! :D

me1iss4
    me1iss4

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Minecraft: meliss4

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:50 AM

this is such a great server, try it out :D

Dr Zudsi
    Dr Zudsi

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

Still in need of more members! Come on and play. We would be glad to destroy your base :D

xxConManxx

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:12 AM

This server, from personal experience, is full of corrupted Moderators and Admins, that don't make the game fun but instead betray you by making friends and stabbing you in the back by raiding you. DrZudsi, pikmin, miliss, KingAcorn, Superkaze, and a few more are of the people who love to be assholes. So if you do decide to join this immature, ingnorantly populated server be aware of the assholes who will make your fun get flushed down the drain. Thank You For Reading And Have A Nice Day! - ElfeyBro

Sniffles85

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:36 AM

View PostxxConManxx, on 06 July 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

This server, from personal experience, is full of corrupted Moderators and Admins, that don't make the game fun but instead betray you by making friends and stabbing you in the back by raiding you. DrZudsi, pikmin, miliss, KingAcorn, Superkaze, and a few more are of the people who love to be assholes. So if you do decide to join this immature, ingnorantly populated server be aware of the assholes who will make your fun get flushed down the drain. Thank You For Reading And Have A Nice Day! - ElfeyBro

First of this guy raided SuperKaze and griefed him. Then we went over (I KingAcorn, Pikmin1223) We beat the crap out of them, they raged and ect. we had a war, they got us and ended up beating them and they rage quit and complained and said the server wasnt right for them.

PS: They are pulling the whole, "Oh they are mods they must be unlegit" deal :/

I like the server and I know the owner but we had an issue some people in my faction got killed by a guy with  hacks. DrZudsi the owner legit killed the guy but then he banned him for flying, so DrZudsi wont give us all our stuff back from a guy who hacked because he says he killed him legit even though he got our stuff unlegit.

TLDR: The owner wont give our stuff back from a hacker who got banned.

Dr Zudsi
    Dr Zudsi

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:39 AM

View PostxxConManxx, on 06 July 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

So basically you are mad because you got raided... And I assure you I am not corrupted.

chiefsmackahoe

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

Guys I would like to say this is a fun and fair server but sadly it is not. Zudsi (my friend) does not know his ass from a hole in the ground. He plays as dr zudsi and admins as profanity. as the admin charecter he looks at your cords and watches you in vanish. then comes for you as zudsi. claiming to be such a good pvper. A proven hacker kills me and my friends. zudsi bans him and keeps our stuff.
My base is a obsidian cube covered in lava and zudsi manages to break through without claiming it. He makes items he has access to sells high but you cant buy them (netherwart) But items he does not have (endstone) (ender pearls) cant be sold. overall I feel ashamed to be moderator on this server because of the poor admining
Posted Image

tomgsx
    tomgsx

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:25 AM

Excellent server! Very fresh and many unexplored areas. Their mod selection is nice. McMMO and Factions are always a great combo. Raiding and Griefing is allowed. I haven't experienced any issues with a mod/admin yet.

Please come join the server, give it a shot!
Posted Image

tomgsx
    tomgsx

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:09 AM

2 thumbs up!
Posted Image

ajdickson1208

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:33 AM

There was once a fireman who saved a cat on top of a tree.
Posted Image

Jmbradley90

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:51 AM

Fun Server. True story

tomgsx
    tomgsx

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:36 AM

you admins need to start doing your job.  "awry" is hacking excessively.
Posted Image