• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Herobrine: The Dark Lord Arrives (Minecraft based RP) [Always Accepting] {Over one year and strong}

intermediate roleplay fun minecraft-based survival horror

• Please log in to reply
7893 replies to this topic

krym87yobits

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:19 PM

Charcters name: Frark Dargon
Charcters age: 29
Survived: Unknown (depends when the out break started tell me and ill add it)
What happend: wife got really sick past away son 7 years old tookin tooken trys to find him before its too late (if this is ok) ends up he has more than one problem herobrine
religion: None
Apper:
Posted Image
If not Frark
Name: Eddin Dargon
Parents: Frark Dargon (deceased 2 years ago when eddin was 13), Anna Dargon (deceased when eddin was 6)
Religion: 1/2 notch follow does not believe completely
Apper:
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Teknonick

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

View Postkrym87yobits, on 01 February 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Charcters name: Frark Dargon
Charcters age: 29
Survived: Unknown (depends when the out break started tell me and ill add it)
What happend: wife got really sick past away son 7 years old tookin tooken trys to find him before its too late (if this is ok) ends up he has more than one problem herobrine
religion: None
Apper:
Posted Image
If not Frark
Name: Eddin Dargon
Parents: Frark Dargon (deceased 2 years ago when eddin was 13), Anna Dargon (deceased when eddin was 6)
Religion: 1/2 notch follow does not believe completely
Apper:
Posted Image
((If you read all of the app section, it said how long. You're also not following the 'structure' that was already set up, and you need to improve your speech. Fix those, and I'll check back with you.))
Quick! Go check out TUG! It's a really cool game, they have the Survival Games (Not Survival Mode) now!

Teknonick

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

[Jolion]
I notice a Minion rushing towards Gordan. He had a crossbow and was aiming up at him. If I took to long, his shot might throw off Gordan's balance! I rushed over towards the Minion, but he saw me and took his shot at me! Luckily he had missed, for whatever reason, which could have ended me right then and there. I tossed my Make-Shift Sword at him, but he parried with his crossbow. He stumbled for his Short Sword on his belt, but I swung at him with my Iron Dagger before he got it out! I killed him with a few swings, and took up my Make-Shift Sword into my left hand again. "Come on! Where's the next one!" I said, crouching down and looking side to side while bashing my head with my shovel.

[Endy]
I noticed one of the Minions about to attack Bob, so I quickly grabbed him and threw him off into the distance. "They don't seem to know who's side I'm on." I said quickly to Bob, as another Minion came at me from behind. I heard his moronic scream as he rushed towards me, but I teleported behind him and knocked him over... I almost killed him, but I saw he was already out... I took mercy on him, and left him on the ground. I picked up his Long Sword, which was more of a regular Sword to me, and felt it's weight. "Hmm, it's very light." I said, moving it with expert ease. I nearly cut myself, but I dropped it before I did. "Okay... enough playing." I said as I picked it back up, and joined Bob.

[Steve]
I saw the Captain just sit down on the ground as the others had left, "Have fun, I'll wait here." he said, laying down. I looked angrily at him... Such a lazy creeper. I thought to myself. I noticed more Minions moving though the woods towards the others, but I quickly stopped in their path. "Great! Not you again!" one of them said to me. I sighed at him lightly, not exactly sure who he was. I summoned up a sword, then brought down a tree on top of several of the Minions with y magic. Some rushed at me, so I leaped backwards, while sending one into the air with magic, then burning another to ash.
Quick! Go check out TUG! It's a really cool game, they have the Survival Games (Not Survival Mode) now!

lavulman
  • Minecraft: lavulman
  • Xbox:How ridiculous.
  • PSN:lavulman

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

View PostTeknonick, on 01 February 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

<Anton>:
You hear.... a loud rumbling beneath your feet.... is it an earthquake!?
((You know how I've constantly been saying "I have a lot of plans for my characters" For the last several months? I THINK THIS WOULD'VE BEEN A GOOD TIME FOR ME TO ENACT THOSE IF PEOPLE WEREN'T THROWING EVENTS AT ME LEFT AND RIGHT!))

Posted Image

"I'm a realist, not some fool. All that I've wanted to do was to revive the ways of old..." ~Leos Klein

Teknonick

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

View Postlavulman, on 01 February 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

((You know how I've constantly been saying "I have a lot of plans for my characters" For the last several months? I THINK THIS WOULD'VE BEEN A GOOD TIME FOR ME TO ENACT THOSE IF PEOPLE WEREN'T THROWING EVENTS AT ME LEFT AND RIGHT!))
((Well.... IDK what your planning since you still seem to be heading for the Space Ship... :|))

bobert778
  • Location: Give me a minute. The map is written in Gibberish...
  • Minecraft: bobert778
  • Xbox:Roosterbega
  • PSN:Mr_Awsmazing

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

((Posted Image))
((Why? @$%& you that's why :P))
Posted Image
Life is like a bucket of wood shavings. Except for when the wood shavings are in a pail, then it's like a pail of wood shavings ~Spongebob

lavulman

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

View PostTeknonick, on 01 February 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

((Well.... IDK what your planning since you still seem to be heading for the Space Ship... :|))
((I'm at the friggin' space ship!))

Posted Image

"I'm a realist, not some fool. All that I've wanted to do was to revive the ways of old..." ~Leos Klein

Teknonick

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

View Postlavulman, on 01 February 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

((I'm at the friggin' space ship!))
((You know what I meant :P... just, I'll redact that post. Didn't know you where doing it already :|...))

bobert778

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

((Arg. Lavulman, will you post IC so me and Tek won't be responding out of turn. The deadly orb of blue energy can't fly forever :P))
Posted Image
Life is like a bucket of wood shavings. Except for when the wood shavings are in a pail, then it's like a pail of wood shavings ~Spongebob

Teknonick

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

View Postbobert778, on 01 February 2013 - 11:39 PM, said:

((Arg. Lavulman, will you post IC so me and Tek won't be responding out of turn. The deadly orb of blue energy can't fly forever Posted Image))
((*Whistles for an hour* Jolion: How long can that thing ta- OOOOHHH!!! A SWEEEET ROOOLLLLLLLL! Endy: IDK, I'd Meta-Game something while we wait, but I don't want to break the Fourth Wall. Steve: I CAN TALK! Oh no wait, that's just text.... Herobrine: Why am I saying this? DIE FOOLS! Gordan: Derp. My Derp drive is malfunctioning... errpp.. erppp... herpp... and.. derp... Bob: Come on Goran.... take your potion.... *Bottle feeds Gordan in Pocket* KEY ITEM!))

bobert778

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

View PostTeknonick, on 01 February 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

((*Whistles for an hour* Jolion: How long can that thing ta- OOOOHHH!!! A SWEEEET ROOOLLLLLLLL! Endy: IDK, I'd Meta-Game something while we wait, but I don't want to break the Fourth Wall. Steve: I CAN TALK! Oh no wait, that's just text.... Herobrine: Why am I saying this? DIE FOOLS! Gordan: Derp. My Derp drive is malfunctioning... errpp.. erppp... herpp... and.. derp... Bob: Come on Goran.... take your potion.... *Bottle feeds Gordan in Pocket* KEY ITEM!))
((Posted Image))
Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

View Postbobert778, on 01 February 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

((Posted Image))
((That's what we would be doing if we could break the fourth walls.... I mean our CHARACTERS....))

bobert778

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:40 AM

((lol, wall :P))

((We haven't had a new player for a while. There's just been so many noobies who post once then disappear at the first sign of criticism. Anyone know some buds you can message? I know a few but they're Swedish so different time zones and what not :P))
Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:09 AM

View Postbobert778, on 02 February 2013 - 01:40 AM, said:

((lol, wall Posted Image))

((We haven't had a new player for a while. There's just been so many noobies who post once then disappear at the first sign of criticism. Anyone know some buds you can message? I know a few but they're Swedish so different time zones and what not Posted Image))
((Eh... not really. I'd invite Waskom over, but he'd add another 200 posts before tomorrow :P.... He makes things go SO FAST, I've had to LEAVE several RPs xD... You can still respond to our area.... Our character's are separate then Lavul's right now.))

lavulman

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:56 AM

View PostTeknonick, on 01 February 2013 - 11:50 PM, said:

((That's what we would be doing if we could break the fourth walls.... I mean our CHARACTERS....))
((Mine would probably realise how stupid this all is and shoot every character and everyone controlling them in a rage of denial.))
[Alpha]
I decapitate several of the minions, then watch worriedly as I notice the energy blast sailing towards the mech. Omega thankfully makes it pivot on it's foot, the shot grazing some of the glass on the viewport, but otherwise ok, thankfully. I feel an impact on my helmet, the clang of metal causing me to stab a minion behind me who was stupid enough to not stab me in the back when he had the chance... I continue to fend off more of the onslaught, unable to escape the feeling that I'm being watched...
((Sorry about the delay, just finished watching Edward Scissorhands... truly a great movie. Shame I hadn't heard of it sooner.))

Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:21 AM

((Edward Scissor hand... why does that sound... familiar.... Horror Movie? It's gotta be...

Anyway, yeah.... That sounds like Anton xD What about Alpha? "OMG! No WAY I'm being control by a bunch of BOYS! Let alone CHILDREN! ARGGG!!!!! *Attempts to shoot lazors out though screen*))
((Your Turn Bobert.))

lavulman

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:30 AM

View PostTeknonick, on 02 February 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

((Edward Scissor hand... why does that sound... familiar.... Horror Movie? It's gotta be...))
((It's one of Tim Burton's classics, which is to say "not a horror film in the slightest". It was also Vincent Price's last film role.))

Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:35 AM

((OH Okay! I don't remember if I've seen it or not :S... Seen to many movies in my short lifetime..... Bob? Bob? Where are you Bob?))

bobert778

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:47 AM

View PostTeknonick, on 02 February 2013 - 02:09 AM, said:

snip
((I went out to dinner. Mexican food Posted Image))

View Postlavulman, on 02 February 2013 - 02:56 AM, said:

snip

<Bob>

I see the energy ball miss it's target and sink into the ground, drilling out a crater before disappearing into thin air. My attention soon returns to the battle and I drive the sword through a mans chest, quickly pulling it out to face another fighter. I'd noticed the sword was glowing a bright red for some reason but whatever it was, the blood was kinda hiding it.

I'm confronted by a man with a large ax and I try to hit him in the side but he blocks me and knocks me to the ground. I shout in alarm when his ax nearly decapitates me, but luckily I'd rolled out of the way. I get up and swing again, this time hitting my mark. "This is hard," I huff, failing to completely dodge an enemies sword and receiving a nasty cut on my forearm.

<Gordan>
The golem reaches the top of the cannon but fails to stop the soldier up top before she orders to fire again. Gordan grabs the woman and throws her off the cannon, hitting the ground with a thud. The runes on the cannon light up and another orb is shot, aimed at the mechas new position. "Pretty," the golem mumbles before moving to attack the remaining cannon operators.

<The Almanac>

"It's shot another one! This one's coming in hot!" I point at the blue orb as it flies towards us, reaching the mecha in a mater of seconds. I'm not sure we'll be able to dodge this one.

((Also I don't understand why they didn't get Edward some really thick mittens. Problem solved :P))
Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:59 AM

View Postbobert778, on 02 February 2013 - 03:47 AM, said:

((I went out to dinner. Mexican food Posted Image))

<Bob>

I see the energy ball miss it's target and sink into the ground, drilling out a crater before disappearing into thin air. My attention soon returns to the battle and I drive the sword through a mans chest, quickly pulling it out to face another fighter. I'd noticed the sword was glowing a bright red for some reason but whatever it was, the blood was kinda hiding it.

I'm confronted by a man with a large ax and I try to hit him in the side but he blocks me and knocks me to the ground. I shout in alarm when his ax nearly decapitates me, but luckily I'd rolled out of the way. I get up and swing again, this time hitting my mark. "This is hard," I huff, failing to completely dodge an enemies sword and receiving a nasty cut on my forearm.

<Gordan>
The golem reaches the top of the cannon but fails to stop the soldier up top before she orders to fire again. Gordan grabs the woman and throws her off the cannon, hitting the ground with a thud. The runes on the cannon light up and another orb is shot, aimed at the mechas new position. "Pretty," the golem mumbles before moving to attack the remaining cannon operators.

<The Almanac>

"It's shot another one! This one's coming in hot!" I point at the blue orb as it flies towards us, reaching the mecha in a mater of seconds. I'm not sure we'll be able to dodge this one.

((Also I don't understand why they didn't get Edward some really thick mittens. Problem solved Posted Image))
((PANCHO VILLA!!! Yummy yummy Mexican food..... hmm... yummy.))
[Jolion]
I noticed a few more heading towards Bob, so I motioned to Endy to come over and help us. I rushed over and killed one of the Minions that almost reached him, but by the time Endy got here, we where surrounded! "Oh ... didn't expect this to happen."

[Steve]
I noticed a Wizard appear behind the group, blocked from sight by most of the other minions... I pushed them out of the way with my magic, but was hit square in the chest by a Magic Bolt! "Weakling." he said, charging up a lightning spell... I quickly got back up and prepared a counter attack. Once he shot the lightning at me, I had less than a second to time my spell correctly, or it would charge the enemy spell and kill me.
I timed it right and it was blocked, becoming absorbed into my own power! I changed it into an explosive power, and shot it back! He quickly floated out of the way, but grabbed it before it hit a tree! "Again... I said weakling." he said, shooting it below my feet, forcing me to fall straight down as a hole opened up beneath my feet!

((OH! Yum yum sauce.))