• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

A Vanilla Minecraft Server

vanilla minecraft server smp mindcrack fun times fresh map whitelist close community friends

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

jhilip
    jhilip

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:16 PM

Hey, my name is Philip or on the forums '' jhilip. '' Although to get back on topic, I am planning to rent a Minecraft server to be able to use with a few other players. At the moment I have contacted a few people I already know who might be interested to be part of this small community, however at the moment the only member would happen to be myself.  The reason I am writing this topic on these forums is because I am searching for a few members that would be able to play along side of the other members frequently. If you would be able to, please reply using the following form below. Following the form exactly would be fine, although try your best to explain yourself and why you want to join this community and or why. Posted Image

Whitelist Application Form

First Name:

Minecraft Username:

Your Minecraft Skill(s):

Skype Username:

Why You Want/Should Be Whitelisted:

Before I forget, I was also planning on recording times on this server like MindCrack. Not a plan to copy them, just an idea to have some fun with the rest of the members although that is solely an idea. Anyhow, thank you for applying if you did and if not then thanks anyways! Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

snowalphia
  • Minecraft: hoth2255

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:23 PM

First Name: Kaleb

Minecraft Username: hoth2255

Your Minecraft Skill(s): fighting, building

Skype Username: star-nerd1

Why You Want/Should Be Whitelisted: i like the idea of a small whitelisted vanilla server, keeps the griefers away (most of the time) and the fact that your going to be recording it makes it that much more interesting
Posted Image

emperorzion

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:30 PM

View Postjhilip, on 29 June 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

Hey, my name is Philip or on the forums '' jhilip '' and I am thirteen years of age. Although to get back on topic, I am planning to rent a Minecraft server to be able to use with a few other players. At the moment I have contacted a few people I already know who might be interested to be part of this small community, however at the moment the only member would happen to be myself.  The reason I am writing this topic on these forums is because I am searching for a few members that would be able to play along side of the other members frequently. If you would be able to, please reply using the following form below. Following the form exactly would be fine, although try your best to explain yourself and why you want to join this community and or why. Posted Image

First Name:

Minecraft Username:

Your Minecraft Skill(s):

Skype Username:

Before I forget, I was also planning on recording times on this server like MindCrack. Not a plan to copy them, just an idea to have some fun with the rest of the members although that is solely an idea. Anyhow, thank you for applying if you did and if not then thanks anyways! Posted Image

My name is Zion Beltran i am also 13 and i have been looking for a nice mincrack like server for my self i am amazing at redstone and a good builder i always wantted to be in a great white listed server.

Zion

lordzion99

California, los angeles

emperorzion

i am a loyal and geat redstone tecnition and also a good builder.

12jow12
    12jow12

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Minecraft: 12jow12

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:32 PM

First Name:

Dominique

Minecraft Username:

12jow12

The Netherlands

Your Minecraft Skill(s):

Farming, motivating

Skype Username:

None (Yet) mc-12jow12

I just want a fun,small, vanilla server where i can express my creativity, destress and have fun with other people. And i don't like bukkit server because it takes all the adventure away and building something completely vanilla give's you a feeling that you actually have accomplished something.
> Doing stuff, u know.

jhilip
    jhilip

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:04 PM

Still looking at applications. :)

snowalphia
  • Minecraft: hoth2255

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:09 PM

View Postjhilip, on 29 June 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

Still looking at applications. Posted Image

When will the server be open??
Posted Image

Dinnanid
    Dinnanid

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Minecraft: Dinnanid

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:16 PM

First Name: David

Minecraft Username: Dinnanid

Your Minecraft Skill(s): Building, Farming, Redstone

Skype Username: None

Why You Want/Should Be Whitelisted: I can use Redstone and I am the only person who has that "Skill".
Shh, You don't notice aaaanything,
Dinnanid

TheHolySack

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:56 PM

First Name:  Jonathan, but I go by Jonny.

Minecraft Username:  TheHolySack

Your Minecraft Skill(s): Gathering resources, and Redstone.

Skype Username: theholysack

Why You Want/Should Be Whitelisted: I love the idea of a small vanilla server. The community could be really close and it could be great fun. I'd love to have just massive bases, and work on huge buildings together and end up playing pranks and setting traps for eachother. :P

davidsaysftw

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:09 PM

First Name:

David

Minecraft Username:

Davidsaysftw

16 (I like to say I'm mature for my age)

The Netherlands(GMT+1)

Your Minecraft Skill(s):

Decent at redstone, good at building farms, minecart stations etc.

Skype Username:

davidpro09 (I hate it)

Why You Want/Should Be Whitelisted

I have been looking for a fun survival server thats not too big with a great mature community on it.

I also plan on making Minecraft videos in the future(not sure when, though)

FireBirdFrensy

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

First Name:

HÃ¥vard/Haavard

Minecraft Username:

KingHaavard

13

Norway

Your Minecraft Skill(s):

Building and Knowledge

Skype Username:

FireBird

I really like like mindcrack and im looking for a vanilla server and since this is inspired from mindcrack this is perfect and am planning to make a huge base

Deathreaper125

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:33 PM

First Name:Sergio

Minecraft Username:Deathreaper125

Your Minecraft Skill(s):surviving and building

Skype Username:Deathreaper125

Why You Want/Should Be Whitelisted:i want to join a server that has a nice friendly staff

Urnbob
    Urnbob

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Minecraft: urnbob

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:12 PM

First Name:

Arno

Minecraft Username:

Urnbob

Netherlands

Your Minecraft Skill(s):

PvP, surviving, decent building.

Skype Username:

I have a mic but skype doesnt recognizes it, so I'm working on that. I can use TeamSpeak and Mumble however

I want to join a server where its not too crouded and where you learn to know almost everyone and where not every block that not falls under protection (what hopefully isn't needed at all) will be griefed. I also love the idea of a server where everyone knows mindcrack and where we may do some mindcrack related stuff (prank wars, UHC).

adiboy44
    adiboy44

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:23 PM

First Name: Adam

Minecraft Username: Popfly19

Your Minecraft Skill(s): I am really good with red stone and I love to build.

Skype Username: Adiboy44

Why You Want/Should Be Whitelisted: I think I should be whitelisted because I am very mature and I would be a great fundamental for keeping the serving running in its best shape. I will also be a huge asset to the server by building nice structures and helping others with their builds. Posted Image thanks

LemonZorz
  • Minecraft: zzirfigzz

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:27 PM

s

RootFloatBeer

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:31 PM

First Name: Walter

Minecraft Username: Reaper414

Your Minecraft Skill(s):

Skype Username: N/A

Why You Want/Should Be Whitelisted: Well, I'm looking for a server with nice, helpful players,admins, and owners. I thought i'd give it a try. It looked good when I read it. So I made this application to check it out. So, I really want to join this server.

You can also find me on 1 other server. I'd tell you the IP In-game. But don't ban me!

Gamerscore0

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:52 PM

First Name: Isaac

Minecraft Username:xWzD

Your Minecraft Skill(s): Building, Little Redstone, Mining

Skype Username: Don't Use One...

Why You Want/Should Be Whitelisted: Because I would like to be able to play with just a few players and get to know them in minecraft.

EDIT: I also watch most of the Mindcrack members like Guude, Boo, and Pause, and having a server like theirs would be awesome.

jaggyboy
    jaggyboy

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:52 AM

First Name: Jack

Minecraft Username: JaggyBoy38

Your Minecraft Skill(s): I'am a general all round good player a minecraft.

Skype Username: jaggyboy38

Why You Want/Should Be Whitelisted: I have been playing minecraft for around a year now and i have been looking for a server for a while but not found one. I also watch everyone on the mindcrack server and have always liked the idea of a server like it but i dont know enough people that play minecraft to start a 'minecrack ' server. thanks for considering me :))

AdminTazzman95
  • Minecraft: tazzman95

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:14 AM

First Name: Tyler

Minecraft Username: tazzman95

Your Minecraft Skill(s): awsome i was once an admin

Skype Username: Samus.Aaron

Why You Want/Should Be Whitelisted: cause i love white list servers. they are very fun. i m probably gonna try joining on pocket edition. or at least try.  

MasterOniDon

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:35 PM

First Name: Brett

Minecraft Username: IlluminationD

Your Minecraft Skill(s): Farming, caving

Skype Username: GoldenBuyer

Why You Want/Should Be Whitelisted: I want to be whitelisted because the server seems like a place I could spend lotsof time on and make some friends, also become a better builder and make massive builds. I should be whitelisted becuase I am a mature player and enjoy such servers as this.

jhilip
    jhilip

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:30 PM

We are still interested in more people, please try not to miss anything on your application if you do chose to apply. :)