• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Hunger Games Server (completely free)

minecraft server hunger games survival server free server hunger games server hunger games fun servers hunger game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JoshP97Server

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

Hello guys,
Ive recently made a free hunger games server which is completely free and is contastly getting updated. We offer support from all members and are looking for some admins to help us run the server. The server is designed so as it needs as admin online in order for the games to work so the more admins the more games, hopefully if this server gets alot of attension and is popular then it will become a automatic server and hopefully soon we can introduce kits. As of now the server has chests arounf the map which contestants find and get items from them. We have put tons of items in chests so as to make a good death battle between the last two fighters.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Server Properties:
Holds 13 players (including an admin that has to run it)
type: Hunger Games
Server type: bukkit

IP: 82.24.252.153   :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:
we encourage you to view our site on planet minecraft where you can get better information about the server such as if it is online
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

epkninja
    epkninja

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:45 AM

its not on and pics would be nice and you need your port number for ip ;)

MooJ224
    MooJ224

Carpenter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Minecraft: Dr4gonB0rn

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:48 AM

A pretty experienced server admin, I'd be more than happy to help you ou with a wonderful new server, my IGN is Dr4gonB0rn. If you would like my help, just message me or email me at [email protected] I hope to see you ingame.
Posted Image