Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Where can I find Enderman?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

JamieLee2k
  • Minecraft: JamieLee2k

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

Without cheating I want to try and find the End Portal and I need to find ender pearls but to get them I need to find endermen, does anyone know where I might find them?

I had 1 ender eye but I used that and didn't get very far when it broke on me and disappeared

Register or log in to remove.

Hyperventilate

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:14 PM

Endermen are found where all other mobs are. Outside, at night. Endermen hate water, so they will avoid it like the plague.

Life is not measured in the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Sutinen
    Sutinen

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1168 posts
  • Minecraft: Sutinen

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:16 PM

In dark places or during night at surface. They're rare, so keep hunting.
Posted Image

Marko413
    Marko413

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:20 PM

Wait for the sun to go down, then wander around.  Preferably plains or desert to limit obstructions like trees.

dyondekat

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:35 PM

I don't find them,,
they find me...

but atlast they come at night...

AzuraLowbeam

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:26 PM

Set up camp near a desert (better than plains since it's less likely to rain there) and go out in the night with bow & arrows, sword and dirt. When you see an Enderman, clear out the immediate area of other monsters, dirt tower up to height 3 and look at the Enderman or loose an arrow at him. Keep shift pressed so you don't accidentally fall off.

Sir_Veillance
  • Minecraft: Sir_Veillance

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:54 PM

They spawn at night just like other monsters.
Posted Image

elementaldoom

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

I have the same problem. I can only find 1-2 endermen per night.

Eeirail
    Eeirail

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • Minecraft: Eeirail

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

Same way other monsters are found above ground, but it is often best just to let them come to you.
Posted Image

OpelSpeedster
  • Minecraft: OpelSpeedster

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

Go to the Nether and come back. I heard Endermen spawn more commonly after you have went to the Nether.

ノ(*-_-)ヽ Be Bored

worst. right arm. ever.

best trailer ever

acidxxrain
  • Minecraft: acidxxrain

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

Endermen are relatively uncommon. I usually only find 1-5 per night. Try to hunt them in wide, flat open areas at night. And if you can, try to get a Sword with the "Looting" enchantment to increase the amount of Ender Pearls you get from a single Enderman kill. It can be a long, boring process but it is rewarding.

Good luck, and good hunting. ;)
Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick!
Punch it with an aircraft carrier. It's the only way to be sure.
"nine out of ten voices in my head agree that I am sane" "I am reborn as an ocelot. You disapprove."

griffinpiercer

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

Best place to find them is the flat places like grasslands or deserts, you can rarely find them in dugeons I sometimes find them when im in creative mode

marineFC
  • Minecraft: marineFC

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:35 PM

I often fight Endermen in caves. Because they love to teleport, it makes it hard to fight them outside at night. But in caves, it is easy. Also, when fighting it, HIT IT'S FEET! It almost never teleports away if you hit it there.