8 replies to this topic

bunkaz92
    bunkaz92

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Minecraft: Dravarden

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:30 PM

I purchased the game, of course, but now I will be 2 weeks without internet and I want to be able to play in single player, but when I turn off the wifi, and try to play this happens:

Posted Image

I already played the game, and have the /minecraft folder created. What can I do to play it without internet?
Posted Image
thanks to LucasAntunes998 for making this banner!

Register or log in to remove.

TheFurryFerretGuy

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:40 PM

It appears as if the game is not downloaded. Are you sure you did not delete or move the folder before you attempted to play offline?

EDIT: In order to play offline, you have to have downloaded the game first. This is the only way I know how to play offline.

bunkaz92
    bunkaz92

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

View Postbunkaz92, on 28 June 2012 - 11:30 PM, said:

I already played the game, and have the /minecraft folder created. What can I do to play it without internet?

you dont get it?
Posted Image

ShadowHunter7

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

You need to login online first.

bunkaz92
    bunkaz92

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:48 PM

View PostShadowHunter7, on 29 June 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

You need to login online first.

first like once in your life or first every time you want to play without internet? because obviously I already played minecraft million times.
Posted Image

TheFurryFerretGuy

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:45 PM

View Postbunkaz92, on 29 June 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

you dont get it?
I understand what you mean. But it appears that when you tried to log in, it said that the game wasn't downloaded; that is why I asked if you did something to the folder. If the game is already downloaded but it still doesn't let you play offline, I don't know what the issue is.

EDIT: It says: (Not downloaded)

EDIT 2: Even if you already have the folder created, it should not say that the game is not downloaded. It could of possibly been something that you might have accidentally done which resulted in the game being unplayable in offline mode.

bunkaz92
    bunkaz92

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:29 PM

View PostTheFurryFerretGuy, on 29 June 2012 - 08:45 PM, said:

I understand what you mean. But it appears that when you tried to log in, it said that the game wasn't downloaded; that is why I asked if you did something to the folder. If the game is already downloaded but it still doesn't let you play offline, I don't know what the issue is.

EDIT: It says: (Not downloaded)

EDIT 2: Even if you already have the folder created, it should not say that the game is not downloaded. It could of possibly been something that you might have accidentally done which resulted in the game being unplayable in offline mode.

I added mods, but nothing else.
Posted Image

Happy_Kettle
  • Minecraft: Happy_Kettle

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:32 PM

Hi. I have had this problem too. Unfortunately, the only way I can avoid this is to keep minecraft opened the entire time. Obviously, this isn't an ideal option, but it's all I can provide. Sorry.

bunkaz92
    bunkaz92

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:35 PM

View PostHappy_Kettle, on 01 July 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

Hi. I have had this problem too. Unfortunately, the only way I can avoid this is to keep minecraft opened the entire time. Obviously, this isn't an ideal option, but it's all I can provide. Sorry.

well, in my mac always says ''Do you wish to update?'' just after login, (even in 1.2.5) so I guess I can leave it there, at least doesnt take any RAM. Thanks for the idea
Posted Image