stargate wip sg1 atlantis zat mod goauld wormhole naquadah

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

FelixFifi
  • Minecraft: FelixFifi

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:35 PM

[WIP] [1.3]

Stargate Mod

This Post is made to get Feedback on the Mod we're making.

The Basic Ideas/ Goals for this Mod:

• Creating Stargates that spawn once in the world
  • Creating links to other Stargates in completly new worlds
  • A GUI for the selection of Worlds, similary to a DHD
  • Goa'ulds and Jaffas that are randomly spawned in some Worlds and can be defeated
  • Creating Items that are specific for the Series (Zat, Staff weapon, hand device ...)
  • To get to other worlds you need the adress of this planet
  • Ways to get this adresses (Ruins, Temples ...)
Things we're currently working on:
I'm currently working on the weapons and already got the Zat and Staff weapon working. The Texture for Zat is already drawn but I'm not completly satisfied with the result.Jörg is working on the Stargate itself and on the first world one will visit (Abydos).

First pics:

The DHD-Gui (without Background):

Posted Image

The Stargate spawned in a Village:
Posted Image

A (very) unfinished version of Abydos (the first world one will visit):Posted Image

And the first version of the ZAT:Posted ImagePlease leave suggestions and tell us the things you think we should change/add.

Register or log in to remove.

quentin117

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

you have testers?

FelixFifi

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:56 PM

It's way to soon to make tests on other people's Pc, but if you follow this thread you'll notice when we decide to do so. Also I uploaded the first pics.

quentin117

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:25 PM

i was way ahead of you lol i already did!
ps on planet minecraft i already started the control mountain if you want i can give you a link

ps dont forget to add the iris on the home gate !!!

FelixFifi

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:33 AM

The iris would really be a great idea, maybe we can add random goa'uld visits, if there is no iris. Thanks

stoneminer02

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

I is a pro modder!
I can be a good tester!
I can say bugs for I is good with bugs!
I got admin rank on a server for reporting bugs when I see one!

Edited by stoneminer02, 05 July 2012 - 01:21 PM.

Posted Image

Joerg_SG_Mod

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

I think we could get you the mod, but there`s a problem:
I work with FelixFifi in a team, but everyone of us is still working on his own, that means:
He modds currently on the weapons and I am working on the Stargate, Abydos and a new Item(I don`t want to spoil :) ).
So I have my own mod and he has his own mod and we plannend to connect the mods in 1.3.

Also we want first to solve the big problems/bugs, then we can search for minors.

kaos983
    kaos983

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft: kaos983

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:16 AM

I am honestly excited to use this mod, so excited in fact that I am literally on the edge of my seat.
Fairfarren and have a good day :)

Robin9080
  • Minecraft: Fireblade115

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:01 PM

Looks awesome! Full support from me!

Posted Image

In Memorium -1994 to 2011- Stargate. Loved and Remembered by Friends and Family Around the World.

quentin117

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:06 PM

View PostJoerg_SG_Mod, on 05 July 2012 - 05:03 PM, said:

I think we could get you the mod, but there`s a problem:
I work with FelixFifi in a team, but everyone of us is still working on his own, that means:
He modds currently on the weapons and I am working on the Stargate, Abydos and a new Item(I don`t want to spoil Posted Image ).
So I have my own mod and he has his own mod and we plannend to connect the mods in 1.3.

Also we want first to solve the big problems/bugs, then we can search for minors.
well you let me know if i can help you out at all ok?

View Postkaos983, on 07 July 2012 - 06:16 AM, said:

I am honestly excited to use this mod, so excited in fact that I am literally on the edge of my seat.
lol when i first saw this mod i fell out of my seat onto my puppy lol he so lazy though he didnt even move XP

Pure_Diamond
  • Minecraft: Pure_Diamond

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:24 AM

I love the all the stargate series' and this mod sounds great and I just watched them again recently so all the details are fresh in my mind I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.5 and have moderated a few servers so I know minecraft and stargate pretty well this mod looks the best out of all the stargate mods and I would love to beta test this mod.  I will have tons of free time in the next few weeks but by the time 1.3 comes out I won't have much time.  If I could beta test this mod I would be able to tell you the glitches quickly

quentin117

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:13 PM

View PostPure_Diamond, on 09 July 2012 - 03:24 AM, said:

I love the all the stargate series' and this mod sounds great and I just watched them again recently so all the details are fresh in my mind I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.5 and have moderated a few servers so I know minecraft and stargate pretty well this mod looks the best out of all the stargate mods and I would love to beta test this mod.  I will have tons of free time in the next few weeks but by the time 1.3 comes out I won't have much time.  If I could beta test this mod I would be able to tell you the glitches quickly
theres more? oh who cares i want this one lol

theiking1
  • Minecraft: TheiKing

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

This is already in the works:

Stargate Chevron 7 Client Mod

http://www.minecraft...ded-ikingssgc™/

You know, the Mod Division is short on coders for Stargate Chevron 7, you should look into joining up Posted Image

Here is an image of one of the Stargate, the pegasus galaxy gate

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Joerg_SG_Mod

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:26 PM

An other problem is the time, we are still working, but we have very less time and no holidays.
The Stargate Chevron 7 Client Mod looks intresting, but I have not much Mc-Modding experience yet.
The idea of the Stargate mod was first just for testing myself how good I can Mod, then Felixfifi comes, we worked together on this and he opened this thread (without my knowledge Posted Image ).
To the testers: Give us some weeks until we have holidays and then we can give it to you Posted Image
But btw, I can reveal one other thing I was working on: The Naquadah Bomb.

quentin117

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

View Posttheiking1, on 09 July 2012 - 06:42 PM, said:

This is already in the works:

Stargate Chevron 7 Client Mod

http://www.minecraft...ded-ikingssgc™/

You know, the Mod Division is short on coders for Stargate Chevron 7, you should look into joining up Posted Image

Here is an image of one of the Stargate, the pegasus galaxy gate

Posted Image

Posted Image

you need modders i really dumb on that besides your not looking for testers anyway
i test mods now i gave up on buildings no one really liked them so i like helping out with testing mods :P

oh btw i am mostly on planetminecraft (either my computer hates the site or it is down alot) but yea i can give you a link to my page if you want!

Joerg_SG_Mod

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

I can say you all the Bugs we know, there are some. For example look at the second picture. In this picture you can see 3 bugs:
-There are holes(Flatlands)
-There was created a Netherportal
-The Stargate looks wrong

There are also some other Bugs, for example you cannot go back to earth, if you go in a portal you´ll come to the Nether, but from the Nether just to Abydos and the Skycolor is sometimes changing.
We have Hollidays in ca. 2 weeks, then we can fix all these bigger bugs and then you can look for minors, if you want Posted Image

quentin117

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:38 PM

View PostJoerg_SG_Mod, on 10 July 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

I can say you all the Bugs we know, there are some. For example look at the second picture. In this picture you can see 3 bugs:
-There are holes(Flatlands)
-There was created a Netherportal
-The Stargate looks wrong

There are also some other Bugs, for example you cannot go back to earth, if you go in a portal you´ll come to the Nether, but from the Nether just to Abydos and the Skycolor is sometimes changing.
We have Hollidays in ca. 2 weeks, then we can fix all these bigger bugs and then you can look for minors, if you want Posted Image
i would die to test this mod out lol i just noticed i am the most poster on here lol asides form you!!!

ps i want to randomly say I LIKE PIE!!!!

quentin117

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:49 PM

oh and i can help you get aa banner if you want i know someone

View PostJoerg_SG_Mod, on 09 July 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

snip

But btw, I can reveal one other thing I was working on: The Naquadah Bomb.

hehe bad idea for me btw my motto is:
When in doubt, use explosives to blow it out!!!!!!!

FelixFifi

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:38 PM

View Postquentin117, on 12 July 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

oh and i can help you get aa banner if you want i know someone

That would be great, also a nice title picture (Just a picture with our Modtitle for the top) would be awesome.

Aidantheawsom

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

You should make the portals bigger. Ive built a few zepplin mod "space ships" And it would be awsome if I could fly them through
Posted Image
GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. This is a Social experiment. I like pie