Latest News Article

Archer Games Server! [PVP] [Hunger Games]

hunger games pvp bow and arrow

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Banglalambo
  • Minecraft: Banglalambo

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

This is an amazing server which uses the Hunger Games plug-in to control the kits of people. There are many kits with a range of items such as Power which has a bow with additional damage and explosive bows! Or Fire which shoots bows that are on fire! Just like Hunger Games you will have to use the environment around you to help you become the last man standing.

This Server is a 24/7 server which can support upto 300 people! At the moment there is only 1 VIP. VIP kits are sold for £1 each, the money is to be used to help create more servers and minimize waiting time for people. We have a website which will also tell you how many players are on a certain server, this is still being created and I am not a great coder so if you believe you can help me set up the website please email me on [email protected]

Example Gameplay:
Posted Image
IP Domain: ag1.archergames.net
or
IP Address: 37.59.237.101:25565

If you like Hunger Games, you'll love this even more! Come along and give us a go, if the games in progress sorry :( You'll just have to add it to your server list and wait for the players to finish
Tariqur Rahman

Register or log in to remove.

nickdunn
    nickdunn

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:46 PM

View PostBanglalambo, on 26 June 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

This is an amazing server which uses the Hunger Games plug-in to control the kits of people. There are many kits with a range of items such as Power which has a bow with additional damage and explosive bows! Or Fire which shoots bows that are on fire! Just like Hunger Games you will have to use the environment around you to help you become the last man standing.

This Server is a 24/7 server which can support upto 300 people! At the moment there is only 1 VIP. VIP kits are sold for £1 each, the money is to be used to help create more servers and minimize waiting time for people. We have a website which will also tell you how many players are on a certain server, this is still being created and I am not a great coder so if you believe you can help me set up the website please email me on [email protected]

Example Gameplay:
Posted Image
IP Domain: ag1.archergames.net
or
IP Address: 37.59.237.101:25565

If you like Hunger Games, you'll love this even more! Come along and give us a go, if the games in progress sorry Posted Image You'll just have to add it to your server list and wait for the players to finish
this is awesome

nickdunn
    nickdunn

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:57 PM

IDK HOW TO FREAKEN VOTE AND ITS REALLY ANNYING HOW DO I VOTE?

luca775
    luca775

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:33 PM

can't log in :/

comiclegregblade
  • Minecraft: Comiclegregblade

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

THIS PLACE IS AWESOME Posted Image  and also THIS IS SPARTA

Burgers101

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

This server is now ruined and is not fun i have stopped playing this server do to the kits unless you have 82 dollars laying around. If not I would suggest you dont play on this server

FearonTheBuilder
  • Minecraft: FearonTheGamer

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:39 PM

This looks fun, I'll try it out.
[url="http://www.minecraft...1354775-64x132-Dragon-dance-cartoon-rpg-wip-updated-to-v01/"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/t12Yi.png[/IMG][/url

poopoo98980

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:47 AM

Really needs balancing, As of now it's whoever pays gets protection 4 diamond armor and weapons with every enchant possible, So it's pay to win basically, server really needs to fix that, Paying shouldn't mean winning, it should give you a SLIGHT advantage but not make you god-like

Shreaders
  • Minecraft: Shreaders1
  • Xbox:PhantomxReborn

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

Not sure if you are going to see this post in time or not seeing as how it's been nearly 2 months since this thread was active - but a grief team just joined my server and a mod of mine befriended them to try and lighten the grief level (Since his ban powers are currently unavailable.)

He said the griefers told him they are going to target your server next and they just left ours. I do hope that you see this in time :(

- Shread

Posted Image

xExoKnight

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

Dont playe this server!! It lags you out everygame, and so u lose everything you bought. DONT PLAY!!

izLoki
    izLoki

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

Awesome Server. Love this, if you dont know how to vote, while in game just type /vote n its all common sense from there :). again awesome ass server, cant wait to play on archergames again.

creepbeep

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:33 PM

I'm leafy126 and i love this server so much thank you so much
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

View Postpoopoo98980, on 23 September 2012 - 12:47 AM, said:

Really needs balancing, As of now it's whoever pays gets protection 4 diamond armor and weapons with every enchant possible, So it's pay to win basically, server really needs to fix that, Paying shouldn't mean winning, it should give you a SLIGHT advantage but not make you god-like
YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS SSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAA

weremmorpg

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

View PostBurgers101, on 05 September 2012 - 08:48 PM, said:

This server is now ruined and is not fun i have stopped playing this server do to the kits unless you have 82 dollars laying around. If not I would suggest you dont play on this server
sorry but you can still win without using money, You just need to know what kits you are good with

View Postpoopoo98980, on 23 September 2012 - 12:47 AM, said:

You can get armor with the same things as the buyers but you might not get there intime, but enderpearls can let them have the slight advantage, so I can't see what the problem is.

weremmorpg

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

View PostxExoKnight, on 16 November 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

Dont playe this server!! It lags you out everygame, and so u lose everything you bought. DONT PLAY!!
nope, my friends have played this used money, but I think you mean like you do not get your items, but you never get lagged out

weremmorpg

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

I am sorry, the archer games will be down forever today, It is because of hackers, sorry, I was told that by the owner yesterday while playing that hackers have ruined the games so he will have to close it down, sorry, weremmorpg

Heydude1101

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

Today i went on one of you servers and i tryed kit ridiculous because i Always have it and i didnt have it and i dont know what happened.
and please dont think i am lying and my ign is annihilater37

weremmorpg

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:15 AM

I think X13 might of been hacked because he said that the games will be down today, I think that was either a hacker or x13 has not put them down yet

Pyrogama
    Pyrogama

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

is it closed

xXSuperGuyPewPewXx
  • Minecraft: aidenvladimir

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

What happened to the server? Is it down? Please tell me!

View Postweremmorpg, on 19 January 2013 - 01:33 AM, said:

I am sorry, the archer games will be down forever today, It is because of hackers, sorry, I was told that by the owner yesterday while playing that hackers have ruined the games so he will have to close it down, sorry, weremmorpg
Is there anything you can do to STOP the hackers?!?