This post is severely out of date.
Check our website.

Register or log in to remove.

ARavinMadMonkey
  • Minecraft: ARavinMadMonkey

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:09 AM

Performed some updates yesterday;
  • SurvivalGames plugin updated.
  • Use /home instead of /suicide in parkour maps.
  • Temporarily added /sg spectate <arena number> to Tribute commands. This was previously bugged, the plugin makers claim it is fixed, let me know if you have any problems with it.

ARavinMadMonkey

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

Todays updates
  • Updated the permissions
  • Updated plugins
  • Added new VIP only Creative World.

ARavinMadMonkey

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

Todays changes:
  • Updated the parkour map to be revealed later today. This weeks it is the famous t3c parkour map. Only Zone A, at the end of each challenge there is a letter, the letters make a word, first person to email the word to [email protected] will get VIP++ free of charge for 2 weeks. All this information can be seen in the game.
  • Added some new commands for VIP's, such as /hat, /fart and /slap. Check the commands above for more information!

Lemus_Nova

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:58 PM

this server is REALLY REALLY AWESOME ! Being a VIP is just a huge bonus ! :D and sometimes SkydoesMinecraft is on and that is jo cool (killed him in survival games :P) and the server has the Most Awesome owner of all time..Kris <3

NHPSjordan

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:59 AM

Can you
PLEASE
MAKE THIS AVAILABLE FOR CRACKED PLAYERS?
THIS LOOKS LIKE THE BEST MINECRAFT SERVER EVER AND ILL DEFINITELY DONATE!
If you don't know how to make you server cracked, go to this link:

p.s
The /fart command looks super funny

awesomeposme

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:20 PM

HEY I WAS JUST IN UR SERVER AND I HAD AN IDEA A NEW CLASS FOR MOBARENA : PYRO: chainmail armour diamond axe & flint n' steel . fire reisistance potion ( maybe even stone sword enchanted fire aspect IDK) and finally i saw on server they had a  plugin that when mob on FIRE  they instantly kill it  IDK  if u want to put it IM not sure 2 make it free OR u have 2 donate.

Thank you for considering my idea :D

HEY I WAS JUST IN UR SERVER AND I HAD AN IDEA A NEW CLASS FOR MOBARENA : PYRO: chainmail armour diamond axe & flint n' steel . fire reisistance potion ( maybe even stone sword enchanted fire aspect IDK) and finally i saw on server they had a  plugin that when mob on FIRE  they instantly kill it  IDK  if u want to put it IM not sure 2 make it free OR u have 2 donate.

Thank you for considering my idea Posted Image

cars2363
    cars2363

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:11 PM

update to 1.3.1 and make it cracked

BurningD23

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hey, I was ban from you're server (Burning_Dragon) and my friend (shiningteo) was trying to get me unban but when the admin or head game maker said he unban me I tried going on but once I saw that that didnt work I logged in to my friends account to talk to him personaly but when I tried going on on his account it still said I was ban so he logged in and then HE could join but the point is I was ban from raging on what is probably my favorite server and I think whoever did ban me ban my IP if thats possible and i was wondering if I could do anything to get back on the server cuz its flipping amazing.
Posted Image

squaregaber

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

is the server up i can't get in :(

xXR_A_manXx

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:10 AM

Hi guys, I have a suggestion for a minigame! I think a minigame you should add is a minigame called obsidian defenders. I can't find ANY servers with it and I think it will attract a TON of people. Look up obsidian defenders servers on google and you'll see :D

Wurzog
    Wurzog

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

I love this server, but for the past week or so something has gone wrong with the parkour. On the 2nd level (gray wool or something) there is a certain jump where when I get to the next part it sends me back to where I was. I thought it was a one time thing but now it has been happening whenever I log on. Another player was aslo having the same problem a few days ago.

A response would be much appreciated.

oma_boma
    oma_boma

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

i'm trying to join but there stands that you are already logged in from another location???
so who's on the server called oma_boma is not the real one!
please ip-ban him :)
-oma_boma

Minecraftnerd5291
  • Minecraft: danawesome24_7

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:05 AM

I would like to report kike5186 for possible hacking...
Here a a few images

C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\screenshots\2012-12-08_20.49.58

nutntubear
  • Minecraft: nutntubear
  • Xbox:nutntubear

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

This is a great server- I really recommend it.
I'm making a Parkour map, and am nearly done, so Parkour may be back to Ultra Games!
-Nut
Redstone mechanic, map maker, miner, city-builder, overall multitasker.

flameoguy
  • Minecraft: flameoguy
  • Xbox:N/A

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

Where is the Parkout lobby?
Posted Image
Yes. Yes I do.

Eggbrow53
  • Minecraft: Eggbrow

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

R.I.P UltraGames. :(