Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Mob Talker Scripts Chest

mob talker mod scripts mobtalker

  • Please log in to reply
1200 replies to this topic

#21

FartorXD1999
  • Minecraft: fartorXD

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

where are the ones that game chap had like ghast or slime or blaze.
plz make.

DIAMONDS FOR SUPPORT :Diamond:
:Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:

Register or log in to remove.

#22

ThrustCharge
  • Location: That one place called England (What's an Eng?)
  • Minecraft: Cosmard

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

Right, I've found out what was wrong with my Skeleton script. About half a dozen bits needed changing, so I edited them and it worked (that's what you get when you edit scripts at gone 2 in the morning!).

Going to do a little bit more editing and will then put up for download.

View PostFartorXD1999, on 24 June 2012 - 09:33 AM, said:

where are the ones that game chap had like ghast or slime or blaze.
plz make.

DIAMONDS FOR SUPPORT Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

GameChap made the Slime and Blaze ones himself, so someone would have to make them. The Creeper and Enderman are already in the mod though.
Offline at the moment. If you have any questions, inbox me or find me under the Mob Talker post and I'll get back to you! Currently working on Spider, Magma Cube, and Skeleton scripts.Posted Image

#23

Billehgod

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

View PostPyroPotter, on 24 June 2012 - 04:10 AM, said:

I know him, but we're not exactly friends. He's a griefer.
I am not a greifer -,-
Posted Image

#24

PyroPotter
  • Location: Sneaking up on your house to kill you.
  • Minecraft: PyroPotter

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

View PostBillehgod, on 24 June 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

I am not a greifer -,-
Explain my multiple exploded buildings then.

#25

LordVamdor1
  • Location: Italy,Viterbo
  • Minecraft: LordVandor

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:21 PM

Uhm...In Pentigan's scripts,Blaze,Day 3,love16,it says:(Placeholder for male player sex scene)   How the heck can I resolve this?

#26

Billehgod

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:23 PM

View PostPyroPotter, on 24 June 2012 - 08:02 PM, said:

Explain my multiple exploded buildings then.
pyro stop being mad that i pwned you and made you rage and leave the hamanchi netwrok btw when did this
turn into a arugment forum?
Posted Image

#27

PyroPotter
  • Location: Sneaking up on your house to kill you.
  • Minecraft: PyroPotter

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:24 PM

View PostBillehgod, on 24 June 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

pyro stop being mad that i pwned you and made you rage and leave the hamanchi netwrok btw when did this
turn into a arugment forum?
Hey, I had all reason to rage.

#28

Billehgod

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:27 PM

View PostPyroPotter, on 24 June 2012 - 08:24 PM, said:

Hey, I had all reason to rage.
that i as on your bukkit server tlak aobut redstone ? how is that a reason to rage?
Posted Image

#29

ThrustCharge
  • Location: That one place called England (What's an Eng?)
  • Minecraft: Cosmard

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:27 PM

View PostPyroPotter, on 24 June 2012 - 08:24 PM, said:

Hey, I had all reason to rage.

View PostBillehgod, on 24 June 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

pyro stop being mad that i pwned you and made you rage and leave the hamanchi netwrok btw when did this
turn into a arugment forum?

Guys, settle this on your own. Leave this post to the Mod or Scripts only please.
Offline at the moment. If you have any questions, inbox me or find me under the Mob Talker post and I'll get back to you! Currently working on Spider, Magma Cube, and Skeleton scripts.Posted Image

#30

Billehgod

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

View PostThrustCharge, on 24 June 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

Guys, settle this on your own. Leave this post to the Mod or scripts only please.
I would talk to him on steam but he hasent been online on it  for about 7 days
Posted Image

#31

AaronRussellOct
  • Location: Indonesia
  • Minecraft: AaronRussell01

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

View PostLordVamdor1, on 24 June 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

Uhm...In Pentigan's scripts,Blaze,Day 3,love16,it says:(Placeholder for male player sex scene)   How the heck can I resolve this?
LOL just try everything

#32

ThrustCharge
  • Location: That one place called England (What's an Eng?)
  • Minecraft: Cosmard

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:30 PM

View PostBillehgod, on 24 June 2012 - 08:29 PM, said:

I would talk to him on steam but he hasent been online on it  for about 7 days

Then settle this in your Inbox, or through some other PM. This isn't to do with the Mod.
Offline at the moment. If you have any questions, inbox me or find me under the Mob Talker post and I'll get back to you! Currently working on Spider, Magma Cube, and Skeleton scripts.Posted Image

#33

RicePharma
  • Location: Canada, yes we live in igloos and have dog sleds for transportations (-_-;)a
  • Minecraft: hyukjuk

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:30 AM

View PostThrustCharge, on 24 June 2012 - 02:53 PM, said:

Right, I've found out what was wrong with my Skeleton script. About half a dozen bits needed changing, so I edited them and it worked (that's what you get when you edit scripts at gone 2 in the morning!).

Going to do a little bit more editing and will then put up for download.


I hope your making scripts for other mobs even though it might be a hassle but, just tried out your script for the skeleton, it surpassed my expectation by few thousand miles.

#34

ThatQuietKid

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:35 AM

So I was testing out one of the scripts and trying to make one of my own, and I came across a problem.
The instructions said that if the mob lives for more days than there are scripts, (ie there I made up to a day5 folder, but the mob lives for 6 or more days) then the mob would use the default.script found within the default folder, however, the mob does not speak at all after it runs of non-default scripts.
This is happening with both a script I downloaded here and one I made myself. If anyone is having the same problem, or knows how to fix it, please let me know.

#35

RicePharma
  • Location: Canada, yes we live in igloos and have dog sleds for transportations (-_-;)a
  • Minecraft: hyukjuk

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:09 AM

View PostThatQuietKid, on 25 June 2012 - 12:35 AM, said:

So I was testing out one of the scripts and trying to make one of my own, and I came across a problem.
The instructions said that if the mob lives for more days than there are scripts, (ie there I made up to a day5 folder, but the mob lives for 6 or more days) then the mob would use the default.script found within the default folder, however, the mob does not speak at all after it runs of non-default scripts.
This is happening with both a script I downloaded here and one I made myself. If anyone is having the same problem, or knows how to fix it, please let me know.
I'm having the exact problem. The mob is neutral(does not attack on sight) and does not burn in sunlight, however when right clicked with the mob talker, no interaction occurs. I do not know much about scripting but i think  the loop function (if there is) is not working.(I'm just simply assuming the scripting is like python3.0)

#36

DPLSTHS
    DPLSTHS

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:19 AM

I demand Sexy Scripts!

#37

Eon
    Eon

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:37 AM

View PostDPLSTHS, on 25 June 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

I demand Sexy Scripts!
I think you want Pentigans scripts.
Posted Image

#38

HeavyGuyFP

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:56 AM

The slime in Pentigan's Scripts only says the default line "???", but does not continue past that point, even though it has lines that are meant to be said after that point. The slime can still be clicked on but will always bring up the "???" line. I haven't a clue what could be causing this, because the other mobs with the "friendly" lines seem to be working fine.

Anyone got any ideas as to what might be causing this?

#39

RicePharma
  • Location: Canada, yes we live in igloos and have dog sleds for transportations (-_-;)a
  • Minecraft: hyukjuk

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:03 AM

View PostHeavyGuyFP, on 25 June 2012 - 02:56 AM, said:

The slime in Pentigan's Scripts only says the default line "???", but does not continue past that point, even though it has lines that are meant to be said after that point. The slime can still be clicked on but will always bring up the "???" line. I haven't a clue what could be causing this, because the other mobs with the "friendly" lines seem to be working fine.

Anyone got any ideas as to what might be causing this?

i only got blaze to keep telling me off, never friendly =/

#40

Pentigan
    Pentigan

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 643 posts
  • Location: In the Nether, studying mods.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:06 AM

View PostHeavyGuyFP, on 25 June 2012 - 02:56 AM, said:

The slime in Pentigan's Scripts only says the default line "???", but does not continue past that point, even though it has lines that are meant to be said after that point. The slime can still be clicked on but will always bring up the "???" line. I haven't a clue what could be causing this, because the other mobs with the "friendly" lines seem to be working fine.

Anyone got any ideas as to what might be causing this?

Seems to be a generic problem with Slimes, likely to do with the various scales of slime.

Also working on the next update for my scripts, the person who gave me the 1-4 rods suggestion gave me a bunch of other ones for other mobs.

;D
Posted Image