• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Inkfiz
    Inkfiz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:59 AM

I was playing minecraft and i went on the 1.3 week 25 snapshot but it was glitching out so i deleted it and redownloaded the game and now i get stuck on the done loading screen

Register or log in to remove.

Inkfiz
    Inkfiz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:18 AM

i even tried deleteing the snapshot then redownloading it and it didnt work

starlinvf
    starlinvf

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3169 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:21 AM

Loading the main screen, or loading a world?

Inkfiz
    Inkfiz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:18 PM

mainscreen after i play offline on the launcher

starlinvf
    starlinvf

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3169 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:49 PM

And you already did the forceupdate or deleted the minecraft folder?

Inkfiz
    Inkfiz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

yes

Inkfiz
    Inkfiz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:31 PM

when i delete the minecraft folder it says (not downloaded) and wont let me click play offline and when i do force update it doesnt have any effect

ninjannno1
  • Minecraft: ninjanno
  • Xbox:ninjananno

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:41 PM

What minecraft folder; /.minecraft? And what do you mean it says, "Not Downloaded". Can you give us a screen shot or something?
Posted Image

Inkfiz
    Inkfiz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:37 PM

when i delete the .minecraft folder i log into minecraft then i want to play offline but it says (not downloaded) below play offline and it wont allow me to click "play offline", and when i do have the .minecraft folder it just gets stuck at the loading screen after i click "play offline"

starlinvf
    starlinvf

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3169 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:07 AM

Wait...  were you using a cracked client before?

pokelight2
  • Minecraft: pokelight2
  • Xbox:Pokelightian

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:29 AM

i have this problem too. its after i log in and i have downloaded everything properly i have everything legally and paid for(what ever you want to call it)so ya. CAN SOMEONE JUST POST FULL INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIX THIS!

KaBombz
    KaBombz

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:35 AM

First, delete your .minecraft folder, perhaps make a backup of your saves if you really want them. Next, delete your Minecraft.exe and download a new one from the site. Now, with your new dl'ed client, log in and DO NOT click play offline. It should now download the Minecraft files and your game should work. The game needs an internet connection to download, so you can't press "Play Offline" before the game has downloaded. Also, you could try downloading the files from the online client in the website, if the downloadable client doesn't seem to work.

starlinvf
    starlinvf

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3169 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:04 AM

View Postpokelight2, on 24 June 2012 - 01:29 AM, said:

i have this problem too. its after i log in and i have downloaded everything properly i have everything legally and paid for(what ever you want to call it)so ya. CAN SOMEONE JUST POST FULL INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIX THIS!

You can't "FIX IT" until you figure out whats wrong with it.   Its like taking your car to the mechanic, just saying "its broken", and expecting him to figure out your taillight went out on his own.

Inkfiz
    Inkfiz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:30 PM

@KaBombz, thanks it worked

pokelight2
  • Minecraft: pokelight2
  • Xbox:Pokelightian

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:52 AM

it seems that this 64 bit PC of mine can't run the things my good old 32 bit Mac can run.I have fallowed the instructions and it didn't work i tried both options(in browser and download).

Darkovia
    Darkovia

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Minecraft: DarkoviaPro

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:39 AM

I have this problem rarely with mods.

firescaw
    firescaw

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

View PostKaBombz, on 24 June 2012 - 01:35 AM, said:

First, delete your .minecraft folder, perhaps make a backup of your saves if you really want them. Next, delete your Minecraft.exe and download a new one from the site. Now, with your new dl'ed client, log in and DO NOT click play offline. It should now download the Minecraft files and your game should work. The game needs an internet connection to download, so you can't press "Play Offline" before the game has downloaded. Also, you could try downloading the files from the online client in the website, if the downloadable client doesn't seem to work.

i tried that but it didnt work

KillerSp_ace2628

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:22 PM

View PostKaBombz, on 24 June 2012 - 01:35 AM, said:

I did this, but now it says to play the demo, and in the .minecraft file the only file is bin, which is empty.  I'll send some screens if you want.

EDIT:  Sorry.  I forgot to mention this, but it also freezes on the done loading screen.  I waited for a long time but there was no change.

gonoammo
    gonoammo

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

I have this same problem. I can't play online, it waits forever than says it can't connect. I try playing offline and it gets stuck on the "done loading" screen. Tried force updating it. Tried deleting and reinstalling everything. Tried replacing some of the files other forums have said were corrupt or needed a fix to work with my laptop. Currently running Mountain Lion. I've updated Java, didn't work with version 6 or 7, and now I'm just hoping they patch this eventually because I can't find the answer anywhere.

l_Pro_Assassin

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:19 AM

I don't know why that problem is happening, but have you tried force updating Minecraft?
If you do not know how to Force Update, here is how to do it:

1. When you are on the update screen, instead of clicking "Login" click on the "Options" button just above it.

2. Click on "Force Update!" and then click done. Login again, wait for all the packages to download and may work, I am not sure though..

*Note* When you do it, it will remove all of your mods and will remove the HD Fix, but you can just re-install the mods and re-do the HD Fix!
Posted Image