cool 1jamster1 best arma 2 mod for minecraft with zombies

• Please log in to reply
2352 replies to this topic

creater admin
  • Minecraft: xXcreaterXx

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

POPULAR

Please visit this new thread!

Edited by creater admin, 11 August 2013 - 04:43 PM.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Neon_Glow

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:32 PM

This could be really epic

dark3304

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:00 PM

Hey i can help with any and ALL textures (: just tell me what and what dimensions and all the good stuff and i can get done as fast as you need me to.
Posted Image

1Jamster1
  • Minecraft: 1Jamster1

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:25 PM

View Postdark3304, on 22 June 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

Hey i can help with any and ALL textures (: just tell me what and what dimensions and all the good stuff and i can get done as fast as you need me to.
They just need to be 16x16, when you finish can you pm the image/s or download link
Posted Image

monkeymayhem101

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:30 AM

this would so freaking awesome

1Jamster1

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:37 AM

Currently, Making the bag model for the player and adding some extra slots in the GUI screen
Posted Image

Jca56
    Jca56

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:10 AM

I downloaded the mod but when I install it nothing happens? I followed the instructions and I have installed mods before but I can't get this one to work.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

1Jamster1

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:05 AM

View PostJca56, on 23 June 2012 - 01:10 AM, said:

I downloaded the mod but when I install it nothing happens? I followed the instructions and I have installed mods before but I can't get this one to work.
Wait till night time and look for crawling zombies, that is the only addition at this time
Posted Image

DustierDragon
  • Minecraft: DustierDragon
  • Xbox:DustierDragon

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:25 AM

You guys need coding done than I can help and maybe able to do some textures, just PM me
Zombies!
Also check me out here- www.youtube.com/PrestigeSpartan

dark3304

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:15 AM

Another thing, i have been planning on making a texture pack... and maybe i can make it fit the mood of this mod? just an idea. and also, i will send you the textures tomorrow, but if you like them, i would be interested in being a commited member.
Posted Image

V1kTiSLTU

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:37 PM

i like everything about this mod.Except the Two Headed Zombie its seems like from left 4 dead or something like that ;/

BrunoCrafter

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:32 PM

The Crawlers are very slow and too weak against the players, maybe you guys could increase their life and attack of course.
You guys can make the backpack as a chest-plate, so when you right click on it, it causes to appear something like a chest where the items get inside.  And please don't put the Two Headed Zombie it's not good.

Kragtast
    Kragtast

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:14 AM

Im not meaning to advertise, just saying your gunna have some tough competition but, Undead Minecraft is alot more fleshed out, with the new content update almost released, its going to turn minecraft into Dayz already. Your going to have to improve the mod and the content you have already finished to stand a good chance agianst the compitition.
Posted Image

teal4thewin
  • Minecraft: teal4thewin

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:26 AM

I looked at the much more anticipated MineZ. And I must say, This mod will be MUCH better. Can't wait to see the final release! Keep up the good work! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LAST HORIZON~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

IP: play.last-horizon.net

1Jamster1

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:50 AM

View Postdark3304, on 23 June 2012 - 05:15 AM, said:

Another thing, i have been planning on making a texture pack... and maybe i can make it fit the mood of this mod? just an idea. and also, i will send you the textures tomorrow, but if you like them, i would be interested in being a commited member.
Cool, I that would be great I'll take a look at the textures when you send them

View PostV1kTiSLTU, on 23 June 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

i like everything about this mod.Except the Two Headed Zombie its seems like from left 4 dead or something like that ;/
The two headed zombie was more of an idea for a Tank type zombie, if you can think of a better idea for a tank zombie that would probably be better, cause I d=don't really like the idea of the two headed zombie either

View PostBrunoCrafter, on 23 June 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

The Crawlers are very slow and too weak against the players, maybe you guys could increase their life and attack of course.
You guys can make the backpack as a chest-plate, so when you right click on it, it causes to appear something like a chest where the items get inside.  And please don't put the Two Headed Zombie it's not good.
Thanks for your opinion, I didn't realize that they were that slow, however their attack stength should be as strong as a normal zombie

View Postteal4thewin, on 24 June 2012 - 12:26 AM, said:

I looked at the much more anticipated MineZ. And I must say, This mod will be MUCH better. Can't wait to see the final release! Keep up the good work! Posted Image
Yeah I have heard about, other mods intending to be like DayZ. I intend to make this mod very similar to DayZ, just with a few of my ideas plus others
Posted Image

jkpets
    jkpets

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:55 AM

WOW that looks epic. i have heard about the dayz mod for armoured too. I can't wait tell its finished so i can play it :D :D :D :D :D :D Posted Image +Posted Image =Posted Image thenPosted Image nom nom nom nom

RedstoneXD
  • Minecraft: Dranzer98

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

i would love to help with the textures im a lvl 44 skinner on planet minecraft and also do alot of graphic designing so i might make a sig. later and upload it onto here if you tell me the dimensions that would be good.

also heres a crafting recipy for canned food:

Posted Image -represents food can.

Posted Image
Posted Image   in your 2x2 crafting thing you would put the food top and the can at bottom and that would can the food also there should be a time after food goes bad and you get hunger from eating it that would give a use to cans to preserve it.

Monstaboy13

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

I've send my textures

1Jamster1

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:46 PM

View PostMonstaboy13, on 24 June 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

I've send my textures
Thanks, I have already used the knife and crowbar textures and they look good in game
Posted Image

Birdbrain9

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:10 PM

Give me pictures.

Posted Image