by nate111135, updated by Inofficially
Discontinued due to increased errors, will require re-write which I cannot do.
DOWNLOAD v1.8 Preview with Pigmen skins (Dropbox) REQUIRES MODLOADER.
(Added new witch and Zombie Villager model. Notable bugs: Witch and pig nose does not work, potions are held wrongly by witches. Please report more bugs if found. Incompatible with Forge)
Get rid of those ugly Squidwards!
Human Villagers mod is a mod that re-models Villagers to be the same species as your player. Instead of having squidwards or aliens from another planet, you can finally have some of your own people in your world.
- ModLoader (modifies od/qd class. Use ML patch, install the patch last, not needed if using preview)
- Forge (modifies od/qd class. Use Forge patch, install the patch last. No patch for preview atm)
- MC 1.3.2 or 1.4.2 if using preview
- Patches if needed
- Nothing else!
- Outer clothing for villagers do not move, it's an annoyance. I'm going to look into it later on
- Pig noses do not work
- Witch noses do not work
- Witch holds potions wrongly
FAQs and possible FAQs:
- nate111135 (for creating this mod in the first place)
- BiomeExplorer (for helping with Witch coding)
DOWNLOAD v1.7 with Steve skins (Mediafire or Dropbox)
DOWNLOAD v1.7 with Pigmen skins (Mediafire or Dropbox)
DOWNLOAD older versions (link has been reported broken)
Please alert me of any bugs, ideas, etc. Feel free to hit the button if you like this mod.
*lacking a signature*