[WIP] (Alpha Is Now Here! Get It Now!) Pixelmon Adventure Map!pixelmon wip mod coming soon alpha adventure custom map minecraft long part 1
Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:30 PM
Alpha currently contains the country of Tylsa (Finnish for boring) and a bit of Johto. There is 1 Tylsa village (It's Prof. Oak's village that he made, it's his country), and 3 johto villages. The first 2 villages in the game have no gyms, but the last 2 do! Fight Brock and Misty! (I know they are out of order!) Oh... wait...you can't fight them yet, sorry D: No NPC battles in PixelMon yet, I'm just waiting for the devs to implement it. Good luck on your journey!
1. No breaking or placing blocks unless you are told to (mainly only place levers, buttons, etc.)
2. It IS possible to cheat on this map by skipping trainers, towns, robbing the stores (lulz, stealing from the dispensers) etc., but please try not to cheat.
3. Iron Ingots are money worth $100 that you can spend in shops. each class starts with 200 dollars. (for now, everything is only worth 100 dollars. I need help with redstone for it. if you could help me, please let me know. You will have to provide a server with the map on it.)
4. Diamonds are badges that you receive from defeated gym leaders.
5. MOST IMPORTANTLY: DO NOT SUGGEST THINGS ON THIS FORUM. On this forum, I rarely read, you may post what you think of the map, or you may answer the poll, but SUGGESTIONS GO ON THE MAIN FORUMS: http://pixelmon.free...e-map-t189.html I read those very often. Also, do not complain on EITHER forums, I will just headshot you in the mouth. Suggestions are different than complaints. Telling me what I can improve is different than complaining.
6. Last Rule: In case you didn't understand from the installation instructions: DELETE YOUR META-INF. If you do not, you will receive a black screen, or be stuck at the login screen. All mods listed in the instructions are required to make pixelmon work.
7. Have Fun
Tylsa Gym Leaders: N/A
Johto Gym Leaders: 1/8 (12.5%)
Kanto Gym Leaders: 0/8 (0%)
Hoenn Gym Leaders: 0/8 (0%)
Characters: 99% (I know who they all will be, but I cannot implement characters yet... yet...)
Overall Progress: 26.5% (calculator ftw) (The overall progress decreased because I added more stats to the progress section.)
1. open the .zip with something such 7Zip or WinRar.
2. Copy the Pixelmon Custom Map folder
3. type %appdata% in the command prompt and open .minecraft.
4. Open the saves folder, and paste the map into it.
5. Install the following mods:
1. unzip the .zip file.
2 Copy all of the .CLASS files
3. Open your .minecraft as previously.
4. Open bin, and unzip minecraft.jar (May not say .jar)
5. paste all the .CLASS files in the .jar.
6. DELETE YOUR META-INF.
7. Run Minecraft then once at the main menu, close it. This generates your mods folder.
1. Unxip the .zip file.
2. Copy and paste everything in the Minecraftforge.zip into your minecraft.jar.
3. DELETE YOUR META-INF.
1. Simply put the .zip in your mods folder in the .minecraft.
2. DELETE YOUR META-INF.
1. Unzip everything into the .minecraft folder.
2. You're ready to play!
Compatibilities: It is compatible with every mod in which is compatible with Pixelmon and forge. (which are those? *shrugs*) NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MULTIPLAYER. Pixelmon is singleplayer only, for now.
There are no trainers yet, but they will be added soon. Good luck, and maybe the odds be ever in yo-... oops, I mean... just good luck.
This is very much a work in progress, I just today started it. Please be patient, I will work on it a lot.
OptiFine mod (optional to reduce lag)
The Magical Minecraft Launcher also optional to reduce lag)
I will try post my progress every few hours or so
OFFICIAL FORUM: http://pixelmon.free...e-map-t189.html
Alpha Is Here! Get It Now!
Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:37 PM
Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:02 PM
The main forums might support imgur, I'll see.
Okay, uploaded screenshots to the main forums, but to me they're bugged. Head over there and tell me if any of you can see them. http://pixelmon.free...2155.html#p2155
Edit/FYI: Pixelmon does NOT contain trainers YET. The alpha wiill have trainer dialogue and rewards, but no actual battles... yet.
Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:31 PM
Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:50 PM
Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:27 AM
Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:57 AM
Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:00 PM
Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:26 PM
1. I saw a lvl 10 Snorlax. I caught it with a master ball.
2. I'm swag.
... Did I mention that the third city in Johto is almost here? Get ready for a treecity. Population: Large. Gym Leader: ???
Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:20 PM
Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:56 AM
I can help with redstone if you like, i have a Beastnode server right now that im not using with 40 slots if your friends wanna come help too.
Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:18 PM
Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:34 PM
I would suggest putting badges from each trainer at the end. pixelmon has all the pokemon badges in it you may aswell use them?
Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:12 PM
Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:29 AM
Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:07 PM