• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Exposed Iron Seed (With Diamond Coordinates)

awesome cool seed iron exposed 1.2.5 snapshots diamond

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

AuraMasterNeal
  • Minecraft: AuraMasterNeal

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

Alright, so I've found a world seed that spawns you in a forest, in which there are quite a few basins, a couple of which contain surface level iron! The seed was used in Marrilland's Hardcore 100 Diamond Challenge, and  the entering of is shown here.

Yup, the seed is: "Toothpaste on my Teeth" without the quotation marks. This has been tested on 1.2.5 and 12w23b, so it should work on other snapshots too.

And now for diamond coordinates!
Spoiler:

If you do try this seed out, and find diamonds not listed here, please post the coordinates.

Stronghold Coordinates
Spoiler:

There are also many other cool things, including a few surface level lava lakes somewhat near the spawn!

And thanks for reading!
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo

Register or log in to remove.

AuraMasterNeal

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

This post will show the screenshots people have submitted. If you do take a screenshot, please turn off the HUD by pressing F1 before taking it, and you can turn it back on with the same key.

Spawn Screenshots
Spoiler:

Landmark Screenshots
Spoiler:

Other Screenshots
Spoiler:

"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo

love3509
  • Minecraft: love3509

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:50 AM

Wow it's interesting. (Im not joking)
I offer you advice in the form of criticism. You may follow it, or ignore me in a naive and blissful state.

Block_Designer123

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:52 AM

I like it!
   Block_Designer123
Maps,Survival And More!

AuraMasterNeal

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:33 PM

I also discovered that within the boundaries of a map created at spawn, there is a stronghold between layers 40-50 inside a jungle. If you want the coordinates, I can get the coordinates of X and Z (It's safe to dig straight down until you reach the stronghold from the coordinates where I entered.)

EDIT: And thanks for the feedback!

Edited by AuraMasterNeal, 21 June 2012 - 03:34 PM.

AuraMasterNeal

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:09 PM

I posted the stronghold coordinates that I mentioned before, plus the coordinates of the end portal in that exact same stronghold!