• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.2] Vanilla with Sprinkles - Mods built to fit closely with the vanilla game (Last updated: 9/8)

expansion forge smp

• Please log in to reply
1234 replies to this topic

Poll: Coming soon! (277 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you be interested in weekly previews and showcases for the mods?

1. Yes to previews (42 votes [15.16%])

Percentage of vote: 15.16%

2. Yes to showcases (16 votes [5.78%])

Percentage of vote: 5.78%

3. Yes to both! (198 votes [71.48%])

Percentage of vote: 71.48%

4. Nah (21 votes [7.58%])

Percentage of vote: 7.58%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Darkness2012

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:41 AM

hey, sorry for the lack of pictures yet, work has been killer as of late...I will be posting some pics to help advertise what you can do with Fancy Fences soon, thanks a million for the obsidian fences btw, they are beyond amazing and fun to use for making Creeper display cases..heh, thanks again, hope everyone had a good Christmas and a happy Yule

Register or log in to remove.

andrewdonshik

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

Wait, so does metal rods work in SMP or not?
Posted Image

Grugsy
    Grugsy

Glowstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3180 posts
  • Minecraft: Grugsy
  • Xbox:Grugsy

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

View PostKoopinator, on 27 December 2012 - 12:18 AM, said:

Sure, but the issue is accessing the new overlay without making direct edits to classes that define the player.

so, much more complicated than it seems. this is why I try not to make suggestions in modding threads...lol
Posted Image

Koopinator
  • Minecraft: Cool_Kid

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

View Postandrewdonshik, on 27 December 2012 - 03:22 PM, said:

Wait, so does metal rods work in SMP or not?
It does. Forgot to update the first post, haha.

View PostGrugsy, on 27 December 2012 - 10:15 PM, said:

so, much more complicated than it seems. this is why I try not to make suggestions in modding threads...lol
Ah, I didn't mean to discourage you. You don't have to worry about making suggestions (here especially) if you don't understand the code behind them. For example, you could still ask for a swimming pool even if you couldn't give your contractor any technical advice on how to build it Posted Image

Grugsy
    Grugsy

Glowstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3180 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:45 AM

lol

I actually appreciate the answer, I have a better understanding of what I suggested.

ah...seems I found a conflict with the hedges mod . I'm thinking it has something to do with the hedges using fences not playing nice with the changes you made to how fences work? your mods work together, but limits hedges to one type..I guess it disables the meta data for that block or something... I posted to them about it as well, but given a couple days now they have yet to post a fix. (not sure if they just haven't had time) ((or if I'm way off base with my guess lol ))
Posted Image

sondrex76
  • Minecraft: sondrex76

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

it looks like better blocks and items mod, i mean all your mods, its a diffrent crash but it crash with everyone of them. dosent are compatibel with the mod autoswitch, here are the crash report:
Spoiler:
auto switch: http://www.minecraft...ebombzens-mods/
Posted Image

sondrex76

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

i get this crash if i take in the fancy fences mod, the other two work fine (metal rods and better blocks and items)
Spoiler:
i have optifine installed and forge 477
emm...i had wrong version of the mod.... IGNORE THIS COMMENT !
PLEASE JUST DONT READ THIS COMMENT!
Posted Image

snowyomen
  • Minecraft: SnowyOmen

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:16 AM

DUNGEONS & LOOT [1.4.6]
Forge [Adf.ly] - Coming soon!

I surely do hope this happens for 1.4.6! I've been waiting for this for over a week now. :P

Lightforger

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

Using Better Blocks & Items (12-20) v.2.1 on a 1.4.6 server with forge 483, the stairs look really nice, but it seems like the other parts of the mod are very broken :(
*clicking with dye on wool crashes the server
*clicking a noteblock crashes server
*shift-clicking a sign gives a lot of spam ("Unable to locate sign at ...")
*bonemeal part just doesn't work

Those crashes persist even if the modules are turned off in the configs.

Vojife
    Vojife

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • Minecraft: Vojife

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

Hello again. Sadly, I have a bug to report. Nothing very serious, but I think it should be taken care of. Posted Image
The thing is, since I installed the mod(s) (ModLoader version, 1.4.5 - so perhaps it's fixed now), when two or more Noteblocks are placed on each-other, normally they would play a bass sound. But now when they are right-clicked, the game crashes. Here is the crash report:
Spoiler:
Ooh and - Happy new year! =)

EDIT: I also started a new world and searched for a mineshaft. It didn't generate with the mossy and worn planks for some reason (also version for 1.4.5).

You want a signature? Fine!

ModernSky1
  • Minecraft: ModernSky1
  • Xbox:ModernSky

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

I love you no homo thank-you so much for posting these mods. I have been searching for a person who posts stuff like this it just fits with the game.

Thanks again
Mr.Sky

Remmus110203

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

I seem to be having a bug with the latest better blocks&items mods where the default stairs take precedent over the new stairs when crafting them from their related blocks, specifically the sandstone and stone brick variants. I'm sure I'm missing something somewhere, but there's no ID conflicts with the other mods I have installed and I uninstalled mods to see if they were inherently conflicting.

Mods (all 1.4.6):
Forge 5.6.0.486
Backpacks 1.5.6
Better Blocks&Items v2.1
BuffBarModv0.6.1
Customrecipes-146
Enhanced portals 1.4.6-1.4.7-2
Fancy Fences v2.4
GolutiUtils 1.1.1
Haycraft mod 1.1a
Lanterns 1.1.5 Universal
Ropes plus 1.4.6
Sun light 1.4.6 universal
Soul shards 1.25 universal
Sword pedestal 1.1.1
sword pedestal customizer 1.1.1
Thaumcraft 3.0.1c
Timber! 1.4.6
World State Checkpoints ML.1.4.6r01

Dragon666
  • Minecraft: DragonChef

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

sorry if this has been answered before but is useful storage smp compatible?

Hyomoto
    Hyomoto

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 460 posts
  • Minecraft: Hyomoto

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:55 AM

This was mentioned once about two months ago in reference to better blocks and your rotation key, so just to let you know, your Fancy Fences and better walls also disables CTM on its affected blocks.  I tried disabling certain parts of your mod to see what the conflicting feature is, but it had no impact.  As far as I can tell you are taking over the drawing of these objects?  I have assume this because I tried configuring CTM for both the terrain indice AND the block, and neither fixes it.  The makes me think your block, or likely blocks, are using their own rendering.  This is kind of a big deal, and I hope you can come up with a fix.

I'm using your ModLoader 2.4 package with Forge #497; btw, the 'forge' package simply crashes the game. Kudos for integration though, removing it caused my fences to simply become vanilla ones.  Reinstalling it even converts them back.  I'll check back occasionally to see if this behavior has been fixed, but the mod is removed for now.  CTM is kind of a big thing for me.

Hulkiedulkie

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

View PostRemmus110203, on 02 January 2013 - 11:14 PM, said:

I seem to be having a bug with the latest better blocks&items mods where the default stairs take precedent over the new stairs when crafting them from their related blocks, specifically the sandstone and stone brick variants. I'm sure I'm missing something somewhere, but there's no ID conflicts with the other mods I have installed and I uninstalled mods to see if they were inherently conflicting.

Mods (all 1.4.6):
Forge 5.6.0.486
Backpacks 1.5.6
Better Blocks&Items v2.1
BuffBarModv0.6.1
Customrecipes-146
Enhanced portals 1.4.6-1.4.7-2
Fancy Fences v2.4
GolutiUtils 1.1.1
Haycraft mod 1.1a
Lanterns 1.1.5 Universal
Ropes plus 1.4.6
Sun light 1.4.6 universal
Soul shards 1.25 universal
Sword pedestal 1.1.1
sword pedestal customizer 1.1.1
Thaumcraft 3.0.1c
Timber! 1.4.6
World State Checkpoints ML.1.4.6r01

I have the same issue. Can't craft mossy stone stairs.

I'm on Forge 497 and I tested with 0 other mods.

I tested both the Forge version and the ModLoader version. Both have the same issue.

KasaraEm13

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

I can't thank you enough for the Useful Storage mod, it's saved me so much space in my valuables chest.

I wondered if you could come up with a block storage for rotten flesh and seeds though? Those are the other ones that I have chests full of, but nothing to do with them. I have no idea what seed blocks could do for the side effect, but here's an old idea for rotten flesh blocks.

Honestly though, I personally don't care if they "do" anything, I just want a more compact way to store them. I have 2 crystal chests (IronChests mod) for seeds and 3 for rotten flesh. x.x

Posted Image

Quote me to get me back in a thread. || (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Hulkiedulkie

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

View PostKasaraEm13, on 08 January 2013 - 12:27 AM, said:

I can't thank you enough for the Useful Storage mod, it's saved me so much space in my valuables chest.

I wondered if you could come up with a block storage for rotten flesh and seeds though? Those are the other ones that I have chests full of, but nothing to do with them. I have no idea what seed blocks could do for the side effect, but here's an old idea for rotten flesh blocks.

Honestly though, I personally don't care if they "do" anything, I just want a more compact way to store them. I have 2 crystal chests (IronChests mod) for seeds and 3 for rotten flesh. x.x

Use barrels from factorization or quantum chest from gregtech

Fortanono
  • Minecraft: purplebuzzard

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

Awesome! Here are some ideas:

Metal Rods
  • Allow Zombies to break trapdoors by jumping on them (otherwise Iron Trapdoors wouldn't have a purpose)
  • Add gold doors and trapdoors (basically an Iron Door that can only be opened by hand, not redstone)
  • Add gold bars (Like Iron Bars, not Gold Ingots)
Better Blocks & Items
  • Better Stairs: Add Dirt, Grass, Mycelium, & Glowstone Stairs
  • Better Sticks: Add Spruce, Birch, & Jungle Sticks, for Spruce, Birch, & Jungle Fences & Torches (You could argue that this belongs in Fancy Fences because of the fences, and you might be right, but I think it should be part of Better Blocks & Items because of the sticks & torches)
Useful Storage
  • Remove Redstone Blocks because they are in the next update
  • Add dyable Leather Blocks
Rotation Key
  • Allow rotation of things that can't normally be rotated (Sandstone, TNT, etc.)
  • Add Obsidian & Glowstone Slabs
So, I hope you like my ideas!
I supportPosted Image

Grugsy
    Grugsy

Glowstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3180 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

new issue... not sure of cause... guessing 1.4.7 related.
Posted Image

sondrex76

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

can you fix compability to the mod auto switch? i have forge 497, minecraft 1.4.7 and 120 mods installed. it works perfectly when just have autoswitch or just have your mods.
Spoiler:
this is a crash report, i have tested before and all the three of your mods i am using will crash with autoswitch. i know it is autoswitch and your mods, i have tested it many times.
http://www.minecraft...ebombzens-mods/
i use better blocks and items, fancy fences and metal rods.
Posted Image