Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

»» ✔ The Emeralds 1.5.2 ✔ «« Survival PvE! | Grief Protection | Mature 18+ Only | 99.9% Uptime + No Lag | Economy | Open 2+ Years!

shops worldguard economy survival ip: play.emeraldsmc.com no lag bukkit minecraft 1.5 1.5 mc 1.5

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
4976 replies to this topic

#2901

chaseoes
    chaseoes

    Void Walker

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1511 posts
  • Location: USA
  • Minecraft: chaseoes

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

View PostEpicwes28, on 26 November 2012 - 11:52 PM, said:

MinecraftUsername:Epicwes
How did you find us?: Looking around on minecraft fourms. Yours seemed to be what I was looking for!
What features attracted you to this server?: I was looking for a good survival server with a frienly community. Antigrief-
Surprisingly not many servers have that.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: None off the top of my head. At this moment.
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: /modreq
Anythingelse we should know about you?: I am a very active minecraft player, but I have not played on many servers so I usually work on my survival map. I am also a decent redstoner.

Posted Image - there were no emeralds so here is a diamond =D

Accepted!

Posted Image

The Emeralds Minecraft Server - MC 1.7.2


Register or log in to remove.

#2902

DillonPod
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Minecraft: DillonPod

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

MinecraftUsername:DillonPod How did you find us?:I found it in minestatus  What feature attracted you in this server?:Finding a non pvp and non griefing with a friendly community Any suggestion based upon your first impression?:No plans for that yet What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?:/Modreq Anything else we should know about you?:Im a active player and a good builder

#2903

chaseoes
    chaseoes

    Void Walker

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1511 posts
  • Location: USA
  • Minecraft: chaseoes

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

View PostDillonPod, on 27 November 2012 - 12:32 PM, said:

MinecraftUsername:DillonPod How did you find us?:I found it in minestatus  What feature attracted you in this server?:Finding a non pvp and non griefing with a friendly community Any suggestion based upon your first impression?:No plans for that yet What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?:/Modreq Anything else we should know about you?:Im a active player and a good builder

Denied.

Posted Image

The Emeralds Minecraft Server - MC 1.7.2


#2904

Spiritcow

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

Minecraft Username: kasperandersen1
How did you find us?: I was just sorta surfing around on the Minecraft forums, and I ended up here... That is how I found you.
What features attracted you to this server?: Economy, Timber, Anti-Grief and Friendly. I really like those features.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Not really. My head is all empty.
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: To report griefing or needing help, we use the command /modreq. How lovely.
Anything else we should know about you?: I am good at building, surviving, mining, PvPing and much more. I've also been playing for roughly 2½ years.

Posted Image


#2905

Crystallizin
  • Minecraft: Crystallizin

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

Minecraft Username: Crystallizin
How did you find us?: I was searching on the minecraftforum and this topic was hot.
What features attracted you to this server?: timbermod, anti grief.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: not at the moment.
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: /modreq
Anything else we should know about you?: I love to play survival, I've been playing on survival (mainly singeplayer) when i started playing minecraft 2 years ago.


#2906

DuyCrafter
    DuyCrafter

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1029 posts
  • Location: New Hampshire
  • Minecraft: DuyCrafter

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

View PostCrystallizin, on 27 November 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

Minecraft Username: Crystallizin
How did you find us?: I was searching on the minecraftforum and this topic was hot.
What features attracted you to this server?: timbermod, anti grief.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: not at the moment.
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: /modreq
Anything else we should know about you?: I love to play survival, I've been playing on survival (mainly singeplayer) when i started playing minecraft 2 years ago.

View PostSpiritcow, on 27 November 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

Minecraft Username: kasperandersen1
How did you find us?: I was just sorta surfing around on the Minecraft forums, and I ended up here... That is how I found you.
What features attracted you to this server?: Economy, Timber, Anti-Grief and Friendly. I really like those features.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Not really. My head is all empty.
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: To report griefing or needing help, we use the command /modreq. How lovely.
Anything else we should know about you?: I am good at building, surviving, mining, PvPing and much more. I've also been playing for roughly 2½ years.
Both accepted!
                                    Posted Image
                                                                    

#2907

Colecf
    Colecf

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 85 posts
  • Minecraft: Colecf

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

Minecraft Username: Colecf
How did you find us?: A friend told me
What features attracted you to this server?: Just that my friend was already playing on it.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Stop begging for donations.
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: /modreq
Anything else we should know about you?: I really hate donation begging, as you probably already know.

#2908

willchil
    willchil

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Location: California
  • Minecraft: willchil

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

Minecraft Username: willchil
How did you find us?: My real-life friend Firecyclones invited me to join this server. He said he had a big base so I joined.
What features attracted you to this server?: I get to play with my friends, who are also on this server. The farm world feature also keeps the main world from becoming void of natural resources.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Nice christmas tree. No suggestions though.
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: modreq
Anything else we should know about you?: I'm pretty awesome. Otherwise, nope.

#2909

Lawliet156

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

Minecraft Username: Lawliet156
How did you find us?: Browsin MC Forums
What features attracted you to this server?: No PvP survival and Timber mod
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Nope
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: /modreq
Anything else we should know about you?: I'm 22 years old and have been playing since Beta 1.5. Also, I like pancakes......and cats.
Posted Image

#2910

jtellez14

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

Minecraft Username: jtellez14
How did you find us?: I searched for survival servers on Google, and decided to try this out!
What features attracted you to this server?: Anti-griefing and timber mod were the most attractive.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: None yet, everything looks good!
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: /modreq
Anything else we should know about you?: I enjoy meeting others and will make sure to abide by the rules.

#2911

Goveck
    Goveck

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 66 posts
  • Location: The Snowy Woods
  • Minecraft: gvc1529

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

Minecraft Username: gvc1529

How did you find us?: I was looking around at the server list on Minecraft Forums. I really noticed this one as what I was looking for.

What features attracted you to this server?: I like friendly servers that don't allow griefing. The Emeralds Survival is just what Ive been searching for.

Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Not Really. Posted Image

What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: You use the command /modreq (Problem)

Anything else we should know about you?: Im good with redstone, a nice builder, and friendly. Ive also been playing minecraft since Alpha, So i know Most of the things to know.

Posted Image


#2912

chaseoes
    chaseoes

    Void Walker

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1511 posts
  • Location: USA
  • Minecraft: chaseoes

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

View Postjtellez14, on 28 November 2012 - 03:19 AM, said:

Minecraft Username: jtellez14
How did you find us?: I searched for survival servers on Google, and decided to try this out!
What features attracted you to this server?: Anti-griefing and timber mod were the most attractive.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: None yet, everything looks good!
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: /modreq
Anything else we should know about you?: I enjoy meeting others and will make sure to abide by the rules.

View PostLawliet156, on 28 November 2012 - 03:18 AM, said:

Minecraft Username: Lawliet156
How did you find us?: Browsin MC Forums
What features attracted you to this server?: No PvP survival and Timber mod
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Nope
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: /modreq
Anything else we should know about you?: I'm 22 years old and have been playing since Beta 1.5. Also, I like pancakes......and cats.

View Postwillchil, on 28 November 2012 - 03:09 AM, said:

Minecraft Username: willchil
How did you find us?: Colecf and Firecyclones
What features attracted you to this server?: My friends
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Nice christmas tree
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: modreq
Anything else we should know about you?: I'm pretty awesome.

View PostColcf, on 28 November 2012 - 03:04 AM, said:

Minecraft Username: Colecf
How did you find us?: A friend told me
What features attracted you to this server?: Just that my friend was already playing on it.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Stop begging for donations.
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: /modreq
Anything else we should know about you?: I really hate donation begging, as you probably already know.

All denied. I suggest reading the first post.

View PostGoveck, on 28 November 2012 - 03:24 AM, said:

Minecraft Username: gvc1529

How did you find us?: I was looking around at the server list on Minecraft Forums. I really noticed this one as what I was looking for.

What features attracted you to this server?: I like friendly servers that don't allow griefing. The Emeralds Survival is just what Ive been searching for.

Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Not Really. Posted Image

What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: You use the command /modreq (Problem)

Anything else we should know about you?: Im good with redstone, a nice builder, and friendly. Ive also been playing minecraft since Alpha, So i know Most of the things to know.

Accepted!

Posted Image

The Emeralds Minecraft Server - MC 1.7.2


#2913

Lawliet156

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:32 AM

View PostLawliet156, on 28 November 2012 - 03:18 AM, said:

Minecraft Username: Lawliet156
How did you find us?: Browsin MC Forums
What features attracted you to this server?: No PvP survival and Timber mod
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Nope
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: You use the command /modreq (Problem)
Anything else we should know about you?: I'm 22 years old and have been playing since Beta 1.5. Also, I like pancakes......and cats.

Posted Image

#2914

DillonPod
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Minecraft: DillonPod

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

MinecraftUsername:DillonPod
How did you find us?:Found it in Minestatus
What features attracted you to this server?:Timber mod is the most attractive
Any suggestion based upon your first impressions?:There is a mcdonald
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?:/modreq
Anything else we should know about you?:I am a good builder

#2915

chaseoes
    chaseoes

    Void Walker

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1511 posts
  • Location: USA
  • Minecraft: chaseoes

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

View PostDillonPod, on 28 November 2012 - 03:34 AM, said:

MinecraftUsername:DillonPod
How did you find us?:Found it in Minestatus
What features attracted you to this server?:Timber mod is the most attractive
Any suggestion based upon your first impressions?:There is a mcdonald
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?:/modreq
Anything else we should know about you?:I am a good builder

View PostLawliet156, on 28 November 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:


Both denied. I suggest reading the first post.

Posted Image

The Emeralds Minecraft Server - MC 1.7.2


#2916

Colecf
    Colecf

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 85 posts
  • Minecraft: Colecf

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

View Postchaseoes, on 28 November 2012 - 03:28 AM, said:

All denied. I suggest reading the first post.

Minecraft Username: gvc1529

How did you find us?: I was looking around at the server list on Minecraft Forums. I really noticed this one as what I was looking for.

What features attracted you to this server?: I like friendly servers that don't allow griefing. The Emeralds Survival is just what Ive been searching for.

Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Not Really. Posted Image

What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: You use the command /modreq (Problem)

Anything else we should know about you?: Im good with redstone, a nice builder, and friendly. Ive also been playing minecraft since Alpha, So i know Most of the things to know.

Accepted!

Hey! You accepted that guy even though he had 3 responses that were only 1 sentence long!

(Btw I'm just trolling you like this cause of your donation setup)

#2917

Lawliet156

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:45 AM

View PostLawliet156, on 28 November 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

Minecraft Username: Lawliet156
How did you find us?: Browsin MC Forums
What features attracted you to this server?: No PvP survival and Timber mod
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Nope
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: You use the command /modreq (Problem)
Anything else we should know about you?: I'm 22 years old and have been playing since Beta 1.5. Also, I like pancakes......and cats.

Posted Image

#2918

willchil
    willchil

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Location: California
  • Minecraft: willchil

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:45 AM

Minecraft Username: willchil
How did you find us?: My real-life friend Firecyclones invited me to join this server. He said he had a big base so I joined.
What features attracted you to this server?: I get to play with my friends, who are also on this server. The farm world feature also keeps the main world from becoming void of natural resources.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Nice christmas tree. No suggestions though.
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: modreq
Anything else we should know about you?: I'm pretty awesome. Otherwise, nope.

#2919

chaseoes
    chaseoes

    Void Walker

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1511 posts
  • Location: USA
  • Minecraft: chaseoes

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

View Postwillchil, on 28 November 2012 - 03:45 AM, said:

Minecraft Username: willchil
How did you find us?: My real-life friend Firecyclones invited me to join this server. He said he had a big base so I joined.
What features attracted you to this server?: I get to play with my friends, who are also on this server. The farm world feature also keeps the main world from becoming void of natural resources.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Nice christmas tree. No suggestions though.
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: modreq
Anything else we should know about you?: I'm pretty awesome. Otherwise, nope.

Acepted!

Posted Image

The Emeralds Minecraft Server - MC 1.7.2


#2920

Lawliet156

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:56 AM

Minecraft Username: Lawliet156
How did you find us?:I was browsin this forum and noticed the snazzy title. Well and the timber mod text.
What features attracted you to this server?: Lets see, no PvP is cool and timber mod. The world size is a bit small but I can work with that, guess Im too used to playing on Farador with no boundary set.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?:No suggestions at all. But I do want to compliment the server, I have seen some awesome builds and my fav so far is the giant tree.
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?:I would use /modreq. So easy a Creeper can do it.
Anything else we should know about you?:I'm 22 years old and have been playing since Beta 1.5. Also, I like pancakes......and cats.
Posted Image