• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

»» ✔ The Emeralds 1.5.2 ✔ «« Survival PvE! | Grief Protection | Mature 18+ Only | 99.9% Uptime + No Lag | Economy | Open 2+ Years!

shops worldguard economy survival ip: play.emeraldsmc.com no lag bukkit minecraft 1.5 1.5 mc 1.5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4976 replies to this topic

Audzilla28

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:07 AM

Minecraft Username:Audzilla28
How did you find us?:forums page
What features attracted you to this server?:i just like any multiplayer survival
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: no
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: /greif
Anything else we should know about you?: I absolutley LOVE to build and help people. I absoluteley HATE Greifers.
Posted Image  r awesome :3

Register or log in to remove.

Audzilla28

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

Minecraft Username: Audzlla8
How did you find us?:  was looking for a surviva server
What features attracted you to this server?: i dont like pvp and i like survival
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: seems interesting because the people on like to cha with me ^_^
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: I CAN'T FIND IT ON THE RULES
Anything else we should know about you?: I LOVE building but HATE greifers

:(diamond): are awesome!!

Note: i couldnt edit my post ^_^ sry

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image  <-- BUTTER

SkyAceDivine

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:03 AM

Minecraft Username:SkyAceDivine(Cant make this 2 sentance long XD)
How did you find us?:On the Forum on a monday afternoon around 3pm.Being the 1st server today i applied.
What features attracted you to this server?:Hmmm.The asounding features of friendy staff and epic buildings
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?:Great But i think i will be left out and treated like dirt Posted Image
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?:/modreq (hope so)
Anything else we should know about you?:I am always Ready to hel

Audzilla28

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:07 AM

Minecraft Username: Audzilla28
How did you find us?: scrollng th forums
What features attracted you to this server?: survival and no pvp
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: itnteresting
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: /modreq
Anything else we should know about you?: im posting a 3rd time and i think you know what i said

DanceFaconDance

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:12 AM

View PostAudzilla28, on 26 November 2012 - 07:07 AM, said:

Minecraft Username: Audzilla28
How did you find us?: scrollng th forums
What features attracted you to this server?: survival and no pvp
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: itnteresting
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: /modreq
Anything else we should know about you?: im posting a 3rd time and i think you know what i said
Accepted! Have fun!

View PostSkyAceDivine, on 26 November 2012 - 07:03 AM, said:

Minecraft Username:SkyAceDivine(Cant make this 2 sentance long XD)
How did you find us?:On the Forum on a monday afternoon around 3pm.Being the 1st server today i applied.
What features attracted you to this server?:Hmmm.The asounding features of friendy staff and epic buildings
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?:Great But i think i will be left out and treated like dirt Posted Image
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?:/modreq (hope so)
Anything else we should know about you?:I am always Ready to hel
Accepted! Enjoy!

Posted Image

ruckt
    ruckt

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:42 AM

Minecraft Username: ruckt_
How did you find us?: I was just looking through the forum server list.
What features attracted you to this server?: TIMBERMOD. Kidding, well kind of, I like Timber but more so it seems like a well ran server, I just bought Minecraft and single player gets incredibly boring.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Not at this moment, nope.
Anything else we should know about you?: I like this game for building and making friends ontop of that seems interesting. And don't worry I take all my griefing out in APB, Minecraft is not the place for that :)

djcthegreat

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

Minecraft Username: djcthegreat
How did you find us?: my friend told me the server
What features attracted you to this server?: tember mod locket mod
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: you need pvp

chaseoes
    chaseoes

Void Walker

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1507 posts
  • Minecraft: chaseoes

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:58 PM

View Postruckt, on 26 November 2012 - 07:42 AM, said:

Minecraft Username: ruckt_
How did you find us?: I was just looking through the forum server list.
What features attracted you to this server?: TIMBERMOD. Kidding, well kind of, I like Timber but more so it seems like a well ran server, I just bought Minecraft and single player gets incredibly boring.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Not at this moment, nope.
Anything else we should know about you?: I like this game for building and making friends ontop of that seems interesting. And don't worry I take all my griefing out in APB, Minecraft is not the place for that Posted Image

Accepted!

View Postdjcthegreat, on 26 November 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

Minecraft Username: djcthegreat
How did you find us?: my friend told me the server
What features attracted you to this server?: tember mod locket mod
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: you need pvp

Denied.

Posted Image

The Emeralds Minecraft Server - MC 1.7.2

epic_chaos13

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

Posted Today, 02:21 AM
Posted Image(this is my application)Posted Image

Minecraft Username:epic_chaos

How did you find us?: I was searching for a vinila servival minecraft server in the forum. i saw this one and it looked looked like a good server.

What features attracted you to this server?: the timber mod makes getting wood faster and more efficient. the protected chests intrests me because it is a more safe way of storing items

Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?:  I do not have any suggestions based upon my first impression.
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?:  /modreq

Anything else we should know about you?: I made an account for this reason. i read the rules at http://emeraldsmc.co...um/pages/rules/

chaseoes
    chaseoes

Void Walker

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1507 posts
  • Minecraft: chaseoes

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

View Postepic_chaos13, on 26 November 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

Posted Today, 02:21 AM
Posted Image(this is my application)Posted Image

Minecraft Username:epic_chaos

How did you find us?: I was searching for a vinila servival minecraft server in the forum. i saw this one and it looked looked like a good server.

What features attracted you to this server?: the timber mod makes getting wood faster and more efficient. the protected chests intrests me because it is a more safe way of storing items

Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?:  I do not have any suggestions based upon my first impression.
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?:  /modreq

Anything else we should know about you?: I made an account for this reason. i read the rules at http://emeraldsmc.co...um/pages/rules/

Accepted! :)

Posted Image

The Emeralds Minecraft Server - MC 1.7.2

DarkBubbaX

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

Minecraft Username: DarkBubbaX
How Did You Find Us: My friend on Xbox live told me.
Why Do You Like Our Server: Its a well build community in the server.
Do You Have Any Suggestions: No
Have You Read Our Rules: Yes I have
Anything else we should know about you?: I enjoy building and dislike griefing and very welcoming

DuyCrafter
    DuyCrafter

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1029 posts
  • Minecraft: DuyCrafter

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

View PostDarkBubbaX, on 26 November 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

How Did You Find Us: My friend on Xbox live told me.
Why Do You Like Our Server: Its a well build community in the server.
Do You Have Any Suggestions: No
Have You Read Our Rules: Yes I have
Anything else we should know about you?: I enjoy building and dislike griefing and very welcoming
Please re-apply. You require at least 2 sentences per answer.
                                    Posted Image

cavalt00
    cavalt00

Stone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 73 posts
  • Minecraft: cavalt75

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

MinecraftUsername:cavalt75
How did you find us?:Minecraftforum
What features attracted you to this server?:LWc, no damage blocks from creepers, no coblebuilding rule ^^
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Good one, you take time to do all that so show love for the server.
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?:/modreq
Anythingelse we should know about you?: Im a easygoing creative player looking for a server to call home.

DuyCrafter
    DuyCrafter

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1029 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

View Postcavalt00, on 26 November 2012 - 10:39 PM, said:

MinecraftUsername:cavalt75
How did you find us?:Minecraftforum
What features attracted you to this server?:LWc, no damage blocks from creepers, no coblebuilding rule ^^
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Good one, you take time to do all that so show love for the server.
What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?:/modreq
Anythingelse we should know about you?: Im a easygoing creative player looking for a server to call home.
Accepted!
                                    Posted Image

DarkBubbaX

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

How did you find us?: My friend from xbox live told me about this server. His minecraft username is Roy625
Why do you like this server?: Has a well built community. Lots of friendly people.
Any suggestions?: No I don't. Not at this time
Have you read the rules?: Yes I Have. They are behind me when I Spawned
Anything else we should know about you?: I enjoy building. Dislike Griefing and welcoming to other players.

Epicwes28
  • Minecraft: Epicwes

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

MinecraftUsername:
How did you find us?: Looking around on minecraft fourms
What features attracted you to this server?: I was looking for a good survival server with a frienly community.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: None off the top of my head.
Anythingelse we should know about you?: I am a very active minecraft player, but I have not played on many servers so I usually work on my survival map. I am also a decent redstoner.

Posted Image

DuyCrafter
    DuyCrafter

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1029 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

View PostDarkBubbaX, on 26 November 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

How did you find us?: My friend from xbox live told me about this server. His minecraft username is Roy625
Why do you like this server?: Has a well built community. Lots of friendly people.
Any suggestions?: No I don't. Not at this time
Have you read the rules?: Yes I Have. They are behind me when I Spawned
Anything else we should know about you?: I enjoy building. Dislike Griefing and welcoming to other players.
Accepted!

View PostEpicwes28, on 26 November 2012 - 10:48 PM, said:

MinecraftUsername:
How did you find us?: Looking around on minecraft fourms
What features attracted you to this server?: I was looking for a good survival server with a frienly community.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: None off the top of my head.
Anythingelse we should know about you?: I am a very active minecraft player, but I have not played on many servers so I usually work on my survival map. I am also a decent redstoner.
You forgot your username.
                                    Posted Image

Epicwes28

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

-Facepalm-
Minecraft username- Epicwes
Note- Is not under my picture. :P

Posted Image

DuyCrafter
    DuyCrafter

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1029 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

View PostEpicwes28, on 26 November 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

-Facepalm-
Note- Is not under my picture. Posted Image
Sorry, you

View PostEpicwes28, on 26 November 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

-Facepalm-
Note- Is not under my picture. Posted Image
have to re-apply with a whole new application. Include your Mincraft IGN next time.
                                    Posted Image

Epicwes28

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

MinecraftUsername:Epicwes
How did you find us?: Looking around on minecraft fourms. Yours seemed to be what I was looking for!
What features attracted you to this server?: I was looking for a good survival server with a frienly community. Antigrief-
Surprisingly not many servers have that.
Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: None off the top of my head. At this moment.

Posted Image - there were no emeralds so here is a diamond =D

Posted Image